Gundam Seed Destiny: Rings of Fate

Your own tale of two mecha.
Volnixshin

"Yeah, dance like the world is ending! Put your hands in the air! This is DJ Carnage Cosmic! In the house, everybody dance!" Ed sang out into the mike. He was at work. He had played heavy techno and dance beats all morning, afternoon and into the late night. It was now four in the morning. He was having such a phenominal success with his mood and music, the room just kept getting fuller and fuller, even this late in the night. The Chief had to fold back the extra walls to fit all the people. The Chief wiped his brow, there had to be at least four hundred people in here! Ed was definitly getting a raise!
It was Halloween, Ed planned something special, not only to boost his paycheck, but to get him out of this funk he had been enduring since the Delfayo experince. Ed wore a red hoodie with the hood on, he had a black mask covering his face. He wore leather gloves with metal back hands, and flowing black pants. *** (Click)
"I know, its just fantasy! Invite your friends! Lets get this party into the street!" The people clapped above their heads. More and more just kept pouring into the building. Chief saw his chance and turned on the mechanism he had just invested in. The ceiling slid apart. The stars now had no seperation between them and the crowd. Multi colored spotlights flashed into the sky, visable for miles around. Ed, pulled a switch. A huge door opened in the floor behind him. A huge MS, an unarmed Raysta slowly rose from a hanger below ground. Its shoulders, knees and arm guards slid open reveiling huge speakers. The crowd cheered in awe and amazement at the new sight. The music now emenated from both the speakers in the building and the MS. The Raystas eyes flashed blue, green and yellow to the beat. On auto-pilot, the Raysta pulled out a giant pair of glow sticks, each about six meters long. It raised them above its head and began to spin them like tops. The whirling neon colors became incredibly luminecent against the black blue night sky. Ed, popped a new switch. The platform he was standing on suddenly began to rise until it stopped and positioned itself right in front of the cockpit. Huge speakers and strobe lights appeared below the new platform.
"WHere was he getting all this stuff?" Demanded Chief. He wasn't angry as much as awestruck. Ed had outdone himself to the most unimaginable degree! The ground below the crowd shook from the beat. More an more people streamed towards the beat being amazed by the incredible light show. Chief took out his automatic counter, a small device that estimated the number of people in crowds. He looked at the results and dropped the machine. Over eight hundred people were now in his club and on the streets around it all dancing to the music, and more were streaming towards the club! From up above an airplane passed overhead, all of its passangers were looking out of their windows, watching this amazing lightshow, visable from two miles up!
Ed flipped another switch, the rear backpack of the Raysta opened, shooting small legal fireworks into the air.
"If you like the man, If you like the music, then you will love this show!" Ed shouted into the mike! This crowd was enourmous! He didn't doubt if half the city was here! WHat a night this was turning out to be!
You ever wonder where the Legend began? Watch as the most useless, becomes the most feared in the galaxy

Dark Duel: "I think the lesson to be learned is that so long as you have blue-colored hair, you will kick ass."
Volnixshin

(Click and enjoy)
The sky sparked with the magic of bright neon lights. Delfayo wondered what this commotion was, everyone had left his restaurant even his workers to join this mob of dancers at this club. He arrived. THousands of people lined the streets and alleys with lighters and glow sticks waving in the air. He slowly pushed his way through the crowd until he came upon the mainstage finally. In awe he gazed upwards at a towering Raysta, equipped with speakers and strobes. He looked upwards and say a DJ, playing and messing with the controls. He couldn't make out the DJ's face because it was under a mask. Delfayo made his way back to his shop, he didn't really partake too much interest in this type of activity. He reached his apartment and settled down. He flipped on his laptop. He sent an e mail to Rena, detailing his encounter with Chris. Sh ereplied that she wouldn't be able to come and investigate right away, but to keep her updated. Delfayo closed his laptop and settled into bed.

The sunrise was quickly approaching. Ed decided to send out his last show. He got in the Raystas cockpit and pressed a button, a small cannon rose from the Raystas right shoulder and shot into the air. It exploded in an incredibly bright orange and green neon green light that shone in evry dark crevice in town. The crowd applauded and disperresed.

Delfayo snapped out of bed as a super bright light lit up the sky, illuminating his room through the windows. He ran to the window and saw the light coming from the club he had returned from.
"Those are pumpkin bombs! No wonder that DJs body type looked familer!" Delfayo grabbed his pants and threw them on, ignoring a shirt and shoes as he tore out of his apartment complex and down the street towards the club.
You ever wonder where the Legend began? Watch as the most useless, becomes the most feared in the galaxy

Dark Duel: "I think the lesson to be learned is that so long as you have blue-colored hair, you will kick ass."
Antares

:D You certainly give instant fanservice as well; not much after I noted that DJ-MS would be cool, there it is! :) A raving MS is definitely the first, and it got me laughing. Ed/Chris isn't really one to keep a low profile, but then again the bigger the scene, the easier it is to hide behind it.

Sent you a PM, btw. :)
-We will not be caught by surprise!
*Almost everyone I've killed uttered similar last words.
-Then I am glad once again that you are on my side.
*They've often said that too.
Volnixshin

(Click Here)*
The streets were quickly clearing. Everyone had to go to work in a few hours. Delfayo rushed through the streets at top speed. He pushed people aside, jumped over trash cans and slid across cars. He ran until he couldn't feel his legs. He ran until his chest pounded to a heavy beat. Sweat dripped into his eyes. He reached the club and burst into the door. He pushed past the last people. He saw the DJ talking to the owner. Delfayo stopped and caught his breath, wiping his brow. He watched as the DJ and the owner shook hands. He saw the owner slap the DJ on the back and praise his awesome gimmicks. Finally, the boss walked away. The DJ turned and started walking toward Delfayo.
"C-Chris..." Gasped Delfayo. The DJ looked upward at with a startling snap of the neck. Delfayo was starting to have trouble seeing him. His eyes were darkining and his chest pounded, what was going on her-.
Ed watched as Delfayo collapsed onto the floor, breathin heavy, deep gasps of air.
"Somebody get a medic! Call the hospital, this guys having a heart attack!" Ed screamed into the air. He rushed over to Delfayos now shaking body. God, he was going into shock! "Hurry up Dammnit! Aw Fu-!" Ed grabbed Delfayo gently, everyone had left except them. Ed ran carrying Delfayo in his arms to the DJ stand. He turned and pounded a button. The platform rose quickly. Ed kicked the cockpit door open and slid inside. He held delfayo in his arms. He turned the Raysta on, and backed it away from the building and ignited the thrusters, propelling them into the air. Ed flew top speed, fourty feet off the rooftops to the hospital, landing it in front of the hospital entrance, smashing a parked ambulence in the process. The Raysta fell to its hands and knees. Ed dropped out of the cockpit and rushed into the ER.
"THis guy's having a heart attack Help!" Doctors only stared at him. "Help dammit, somebody! Why are you just standing there?!" A doctor rushed out of a room and grabbed a Nurse.
"You heard the man! Get a stretcher fast!" The doctor took Delfayo from Ed. "You should go now, before the police arrive, we'll take him from here." Ed nodded and looked at Delfayo once more before bolding for the door. He jumped into the Raysta and climbed it to its feet. He jumped into the night sky and flew off towards the forest.

___

"Doc, what happened? Where am I? Delfayo was lying in a bed inside a white room.
"You had a heart attack, apparently you were overexerting your body. Were you running? A young man with long hair and a goatee flew a Mobile Suit here to help you. I wouldn't tell that to the police though, they don't like unautherized MS flying around."
"Why are you worried?"
"Because, I am a friend of Mr. Kasady, we met once on a street when he was helping give an elderly woman CPR."
"Who's Mr. Kasady?"
"He brought you here in a hurry so I can trust you. Edward Kasady is a man who moved here about a year ago. He came here a silent and lonesome man. He told me he was once a soldier in the last war. We became friends. He became a DJ at a local club. His passion for high beat music quickly made the club famous. He resides in a tent just outside of town. You seemed to mean lots of importance to him."
"yeah, we were comrades in the war..'Ed' and I."
"I hate to be rude, but I must be going, I will come and check on you later, and we can talk more than."
"Thanks Doc." The doctor left. Delfayo turned in his bed. Edward Kasady? What was going on? What happened to Chris Dill? Was he gone forever?

Volnixshin

"DJ LIGHTS UP THE SKY, DRAWS THOUSANDS TO NIGHT CLUB"
The headlines marked almost everypaper in the entire city, if not the country. Ed had sparked a citywide party, that to him, was a little unfortunate, but was not in papers across the nation. He was a little sad, but knew he had to come back to the rest of the world somehow.
He was sitting in his rented hanger, painting the wings of the Demon. He was reading the local paper. He read both the story of his great stint at the club, and how there was nothing like it in the world. He read how a big company was going to come and check him out. He figured what the hell why not.
"Eventually Demon, I'll have to shed this false identity. It was good while it lasted. It was my mission though." The demons empty eyes looked down at him silently.
"you know the promise we made to Six. Where he asked us after the war, to make his music famous. We accomplished this. Now he can rest in peace and trance-icity." Ed smiled. He wiped his brow, he had been in the hanger for hours. He looked across the hanger and saw his other MS. The Rave-Sta, the machine he used last night. He had heard through the grapevine that someone else was using a Raysta, equipped with speakers no less, to destroy ZAFT and EA transports. He was going to have to check this out sooner or later. He had looked upi the next transport schedual. He was going to be there next time. He was going to confront this guy. But first and more importently, Java and donuts.

Volnixshin

The mysterious Raysta again stood among the remains of a group of Daggers. He turned to go, when suddeny he couldn't. He tried to move his arm but it was being pulled away from him. Suddenly the arm wasn't even attached. It clean just slid off. He thrusted backwards. What was going on? Out of the darkness a hand appeared with long claws extending from the fingertips. Seemingly from the shadow of the trees, a green MS appeared in front of him. He pulled out his saber and thrusted at it. the green MS nimbly stepped aside and sliced off fingers. The mysterious Raysta growled in frustration and opened his shoulders to blast this bastard into deafness. The beat started up. Suddenly, through the music, the green MS spoke to him.
"If your going to have a beat, have some strobes." The green MS opened its palm, a shudder slid open. It grabbed the head of the Raysta, covering the main camera the linked directly to the pilots main screen. from the shudder came a brillient flashing, bright light. The pilot screamed, clutching his eyes, stumbling backwards, and falling to the ground.
"Who ARE you!!" Demanded the Raysta pilot.
"Don't you know your history? I'm the DEMON." That name rang a bell to the Raysta. He had watched a documentry on Jachin Due. This green ms was identical to one of the segments!

"A Question of Fate"

"E-Excuse me?"
"You have this choice. Focus on defeating these two armies. Focus your attention on something else to help the people. Or one of us dies."
"I will defend this country until it is free of military reign!"
"Uuuumm...Dude? This country just signed a treaty with the Earth Alliance. Doing what you are, is going to make you a terrorist."
"WHAT?! So all I have been doing, is UNdoing what this country has set up?"
"Pretty much.
"This is the country that kept calling for help to the rest of the world. I wanted to help, I stole MS parts, I trained myself, and now it was for nothing?! WTF do I do now!"
"Okay, okay, lets just start at the beginning. Who are you?"
"Why do you want to know?"
"Because if you give me enogh reason, I could set you up with a group working out of Austrailia, that could use your help."
"Okay, sounds good enough. My name is Jaysonn Aiman. My brother was the ZAFT ace Miguel Aiman, The Magic Bullet of Dusk. He piloted an orange Ginn, and Guaiz in the last battle of Jachin Due. He was my hero. Aftre his death, I wanted to become a hero like him as well. But not aline myself with a faction of the military."
"I see...Come with me, I may have a place you can go to become a hero." Chris reached out his hand, the Raysta took it. The Mirage Colloid enveloped them both and they dissapeared into the darkness.
Last edited by Volnixshin on Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Antares

Somehow the beat and the Demon bring into mind Kira and his J-pop entrances (as Thundermuffin has aptly depicted it in his parodies). Plus when you say "documentary" about Yachin Due, I'd probably go with "slightly slanted recount of events", or if you like it shorter, "propaganda". And that would be indeed a sight to see; the battle of Yachin Due given from the perspectives of the political offices of PLANT and AF respectively. That would be gooooood stuff. :lol:

I know I'm not talking as much about your fic as I maybe should, more on what it brings to my mind, so sorry about that. :P Technical note though; The Raysta seems rather damage here so I imagine Chris had to slung the MS on the shoulder of his Demon to carry it away.

And actually I do have a question: I've ran into this a few times but since I've seen it some many times, is it true that Miguel somehow survived the hack-job he was delivered in the beginning of SEED? Not just in your fic, Volnixshin, but I've seen it pop up time and again. Maybe he was resurrected in ASTRAY? As if CE didn't have enough miracle survivals as it is..

EDIT: Okay, thanks for clarifying a bit on Miguel.
Last edited by Antares on Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Volnixshin

I've read in various places that in a Bom Bom offshoot, Miguel was brought back to protect Heine, or something like that. Other than that, I don't know if he was severly damaged or using a Guaiz. I heard in the same place that he died against Gai, but its most likely unnofficial.

Volnixshin

Updated last chapter to repair plot hole.

Volnixshin

Click here, should last the entire chapter and then some.

"Yeeehaaaa!" Jaysonn screamed as the cart flew down the tracks.
Ed had been hired to DJ at an amusment park. He had invited Jaysonn to come with him. He had agreed, but was staying with the rides. Especially the rollar coasters.
"Whoo hoo hoooo!!!"
Elsewhere, Ed was being interviewed personally by a reporter about the Halloween party.
"So who are you really? I mean, no one else in the history of this country, let alone the world has ever pulled off this kind of stunt.?" Queried the reporter.
"Is this thing live? Like is it brodcasting right now as we speak?" Asked Ed.
"That it is."
"Okay, but are you sure you the world masses are ready to know who I am?" Ed pulled off his mask, turned toward the camera, and said.
"My real name is Chris Dill, I am an Ex Special forces Earth Alliance member. You may not know my name personally, but many of you will have known my other name. I am the EA pilot called the Demon."
A small crowd was gathering around him and the camera crew. The reporter faltered for a moment.
"T-the Demon? But what would you be doing here? As A DJ?"
"After the war, I had a mission to accomplish. My fallen comrade Six had a dream of bringing the music he made to the world. When he died, I felt it my responsibility to fulfill his wish. Six was always a sucker for epic light shows, so I designed a huge lightshow using a rented Raysta from the Junk Guild. The music, the loud beat, the flashing lights towards the sky, they were all pointed towards him in heaven."
"Really? What about the Demon? What happened to him?"
"The Demon? Well after the war, my unit dissolved. Apparently my captain came to earth and opened a pancake house. Its ironicly here in this city, known as Six's Pancake House."
--In a different part of the city, Delfayo was watching the TV at his shop.
"You SOB Chris,is this a publicity stunt? Well, fullfilling Six's dream, thats admirable. Go get em Tiger."
---
"I was engaged to a beautiful woman before the war ended, but honestly, I didn't feel I was strong enough after the final battle so I took some time off to find myself. And here I am in Australia, DJing and working to better myself. I used Six's memory party to also bring myself out into the world. I had to come out sometime, y'know?"
The crowd was somewhat larger, Jaysonn had even joined. The man who had convinced him of joining last week certaninly had a past.
"What happened to your MS?" asked the reporter.
"Oh that? Oh I left that in space. To drift."
Jaysonn coughed. Chris flashed a slight movement that told Jaysonn to get the "equipment." Jaysonn left.
Chris turned toward the camera. "Hey everybody, hey Rena, nice ta see you." Chris stood up.
"Wh-where are you going?" asked the startled reporter.
"Well, I know you'd like to keep interviewing me, but I was hired to do a dance party, so that's what I have to do." A beat started playing from the sky. The Party Raysta decended playing music from its shoulders, and waving flags around in its hands. "See you around!" Chris flipped up a thumbs up and jumped into the Raystas hand which had been lowered for him. He rose up to a platform near the cockpit.
Jaysonn came out of the cockpit and hooked up the speaker cords to the powerbox on the platform and slid down the side.
"Chris! I'll get number two!"
"Do it!" Chris started up a new beat, drawing more and more people to the area.
Jaysonn ran towards the truck they had arrived in. It's enormous bed was still shut, after he had closed it with the Raysta. Jaysonn got into the bed and into the cockpit of a black sillhouetted MS. The roof slid apart. A couple walking by were startled as a large green hand clamped on the edge of the truck trailers top. A green Junk Guild custom Astray stood up. It let some steam loose. A group of visitors either stood in awe, or ran as the MS tested out each part of its body. The MS walked down the previously laid out path towards the Raysta. The crowd near the Raysta cheered as the new MS appeared. It stopped next to the Raysta. It's shoulders, knee pads, lower legs, palms, and chest all opened. Different colored flashing strobelights came from each. Jaysonn pulled out a light saber, a beam of different colored lights, from the back pack and whirled it round and round in different directions. The crowd cheered at the intense lightshow and music.
--Delfayo had closed his shop early, and had traveled to the amusement park, he stood in the parking lot, awaiting a certain taxi. It finally arrived among the masses of people. From the back door emerged a woman in blue jeans and light sleeveless red shirt. Her hair was down.
"Rena! You ready to see the man you've been waiting for?" Called Delfayo.
"Del, with a party like this, I'm not sure if this is the same Chris."
"What are you talking about, he's the same, just reborn as the God of sound!"
They ran up and joined the crowd. Rena started really dancing, she was liking this beat. Even Delfayo started grrovin. To the surprise of the group, the Raysta bent down and opened its palm to Rena and Delfayo. Gingerly they stept on. The hand raised and brought them to the platform.
"Rena! Heyy! Sorry to be gone for so long!" Chris sang over the beat.
"A little earlier wouldn't have been bad. I'm not a fan of your new look and long hair, but I'm sure it will grow on me!" Called Rena. She hugged him tightly and kissed him. Breaking, Chris called to Del.
"Hey, sorry about last time, just was really startled is all."
"Startled enough to run a few city blocks and leap from one building to another?"
"You saw that? Well, yeah. Anyway, sut back guys!" Chris brought them two chairs. "This party is just beginning. Chris got in the cockpit and had the Raysta and Civilian Astray high five.
Jaysonn opened his back pack and fired intense strobe fireworks into the air. From his backpack side, he pulled out a non lethal strobe boomerang and threw it into the night sky, where it spun for minutes on end before exploding into multiple fireworks. What a night this was turning out to be! And it was only begining!

By this time, I'm wanting Chris to be compareable to Tiesto in the DJ world.

Also, you think my story type partys are wild, come to an actual party of mine!

Volnixshin

You know, from here I really don't know where to go. Any ideas that you want to share?

Antares

I'm all about ideas over here. :)

My biggest concern is Rena, since she already has a role in ASTRAY, I don't think you necessarily need her in your fic. Maybe Rena's real feelings for Chris have grown old and cold during his absence. That would give you freer hands if you want to go with my following suggestion. However, if you opt for an alternate storyline, then you can do what you want with the characters (within limits, of course). The suggestion below is aimed at the option of fitting your story within the storyline of CE so far.

So what you've done in the CE timeline is GS and a few years after. Alrighty, how about the build-up to GSD? Maybe Chris stumbles upon some Eurasian-Atlantic tensions hiding in the background. The obviously the Break of the World. I believe DJ Chris/Ed and Jaysonn could try to do what Kira & co. do but in a smaller scale: help the people and fight less. There are loads of places you can throw them, including Eurasia and the Destroy's rampage (just as long as you don't make Chris drop the Destroy). Heaven's Base and Orb are other famous battlefields where I am sure you squeeze a few tight battles into the background. Assuming that Jaysonn and Chris are working together they should be working against the aggressions of LOGOS, but what about Rena? Maybe Rena stays with the EA and Chris has to fight her? You have a lot of options; maybe you should re-watch GSD and get ideas from it.

And, working in a little advert of my own in here, you can also link your fic up to mine if you like, if you stay within the storyline I've given. There's space aplenty there as well for a sidestory that is not addressed by my fic. Ravager has also planned some connections from his to mine, and I think it only gives my fic better foundations (and more visibility! :P ). But if you want to do something of your own and totally original, that is cool too. Just giving suggestions. :wink:
Volnixshin

I was brainstorming a little while ago and I came up with an idea that I would find interesting. Somewhere down the line I'm going to add a revamped Gel Finiteo, one that is somewhere in my fanart section. I'm thinking, of including the Break the World event in the Oceana group, which is where Australia is. Rena, well she's gonna go back to the military yeah. But they're still friends, right? ^^
However, to tie into my other "fan fiction" (My fanart gallery) Jaysonn won't be sticking around for too long. He has his own story with Fullt after all.

Volnixshin

This Mobile Suit will be used in upcoming chapters!!!!!!
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j133/ ... 9949_l.jpg

Volnixshin

(Click and fast foward to about 5:00)

"Chris, you know...ahem. you realize, taht after all this time..you werent there, so...so...I mean..My feelings for you have diminished.."
Chris looked up from the DJ board, and stared at Rena.
"Yeah I figured. It was boind to happen like this. But, are you happy how you are?"
"Well, honestly yes I am."
"Good. You still with the EA?"
"Yes, are you coming back?"
"Nah, I've had my time, I have work here and in space to do."
"What kind of work?"
"Secret Party work"
"Okay, well, its been really fun, but i can't be here for long, I have a meeting to go to."
"SUre thing."
They hugged and Rena slid down the hand elevator and into the crowd.
"Your okay with that?" Asked Delfayo.
"Yeah, her life is different from mine now."
"True."
"Hey, press that lever?" Chris pointed towards a lever near the edge.
"This one? Okay." The lever shifted down and the Head of the Raysta (Rave-sta) slid upwards, exposing the neck, which had huge speakers protruding from it.
"WHat kind of party stuff in space?"
"Hmm? Oh, just a few missions I was asked to do."
"Missions? But I thought you were done with the military!"
"I am, but I owe Actacon Industries some money for what they loaned me to setup shop here, and they said if I did a few more missions for them, they would repay me with more than just money, a little something I have been working on with them."
"ANd that is?"
"Can't tell you Del, its top secret."
"Heyyyyyy! ARe you gonna chat all night?! These people demand a party!" Shouted Jaysonn.
"You got it!" Chris flipped some more switches, "Sorry Del, I gotta get back to work." Del nodded and sat back, contempulating Chris's words. WHat did they mean? WHat was Actacon going to give him?

Deep Space Satalite Actacon. In a hanger deep within the astroid, a hanger was present. A Dark figure with meneacing shapes attached to it stood in the hanger. A beam rifle and a shield were present on the wall next to it. What was this mystery machine, and what did it have to do with Chris?

Volnixshin

Next chapter: Freezing Finish Attack. What will Chris be doing with Jaysonn in space, and how is the asteroid The Graveyard involved? Stay tuned!

Volnixshin

Whilst reading this new chapter, I suggest listening to (this) and if you read the chapter at a steady speed, it world perfectly with the sounds in the backround.

A loud siren suddenly appeared across the city.
"What's going on?" demanded Chris.
Jayson fired up a laptop and looked up the emergency.
"Oh my god!"
"What?!"
"The remains of Junius seven are heading towards earth. A huge biunch of it is heading towards Austrailia!" Shouted Jaysonn over the confusion. Chris and Jaysonn looked at each other.
"You realize we have to help them right?" Asked Jaysonn.
"Of course. But what will you use? That Civi Astray?"
"Yes, I have an idea. I will use the Civi Astray to get peoples attention and direct them to the shelters. That should guve you time to fire up the Demon, fully loaded and get into the atmoshpere. When I have most of them in the shelters, I'll hurry back here grab two bazookas, and the Raysta I used to use. I had it repaired."
"Got it, go!" Jaysonn rushed into the cockpit of the Civi Astray and fired it up and launched, strobes flashing, to geth the attention of the people. Chris ran to the back of the hanger and busted through the locked door. "Well Demon, you ready to save the world? Here we Go!" Chris jumped into the cockpit. Starting up the machine he loaded all of the optional weapons onto it, from the missle launcher to the beam rifle. Stepping backwards the flight pack he had just purchased firmly locked onto the Demons back. He loaded micro missles into the ports on the feet. He opened the hanger cieling and fired up the thrusters. The Demon took off like a rocket, firing into the air superbly fast. Chris was pressed against the seat from the extreme G forces. He flew miles into the sky, after he passed the third layer of clouds he saw it. Large black shapes heading directly downwards, there must have been hundreds! Chris fired his thrusters again and burts up to the fragments. They were huge! He fired off the missle launcher, breaking off pieces of fragments. Ugg this wasn't going to work! He fired off the beam rifle at full power. It put a large hole in a fragment and exploded. That works! But how many times could he do it before the rifle over heated? No time! He couldn't think, it would take to much time. He fired off the beam rifle and shield rifle both at full power simutaniously, destroying fragments left and right. He launched missles out of his feet, and used his head vulcans, all trying to damage fragments to burn into the atmosphere. Suddenly out of no where a beam shot came at him from above. Chris stopped firing and looked up. A Purple Ginn was heading staright towards him. Not even thinking Chris rocket upwards and fired off rounds at the oncoming Ginn. Dodging easily the Ginn fired again at him. Blocking and grabbing the butt of the beam rifle from his left hand, Chris dissapeared and rocketed towards the confused Ginn. Appearing right before him he smashed the butt into the Ginns face. A finger blade emerged from Chris's hand, and stabbed through the cockpit of the ginn. Throwing the Ginn into a large fragment, it exploded, along with the rock. From up above, more Ginns appeared. Chris let loose all ten finger blades, and rocketed towards the Ginns, slicing two in half, kicking each one into a fragment. "Shuk" The blades retracted inside of his hands, and he drew two swords in each hand. Spinning one rappidly he sliced a small framgnet into pieces. He flipped upwards and kicked a large piece at a Ginn, smashing it in the crotch and sending it into a huge fragment, splitting it in half. A Ginn appeared right before Chris and drew its blade. It slashed at him. Instinctivly Chris pulled to the right and grabbed the arm put before him. Firing his head vulcans into the Ginns face, he ripped the arm off and began to bludgeon the Ginn with it. A Ginn behind him fired into his backpack. Ejecting it quickly, he had the back pack fly into a fragment and explode. Chris activated the MC once again and dissapeared, slicing and kicking, annd throwing Ginns into fragments, until none were left. Not even stopping for a breather, Chris continued to fire off his shield rifle at the fragments. He continued this for minutes on end, destroying many, many fragments, but hundreds were still left. He only had one option left, but would like to live to see its success. He kept firing and slashing for a few minutes, until he heard Jaysonns cry for him. He told Jaysonn to take his shield and follow him. Chris latched the Demon onto the lowest, yet biggest frament. Pushing the button and saying his farewell he jumped into Jaysonns open cockpit. "Move over now!" Chris shouted.
Jaysonn moved and Chris veered the Raysta away. Placing the Demon's shield under the feet of the Raysta, Chris began to make it surf downwards towards the surface, igniting the thrusters along the way. The G Forces were powerful yes, but that wasn't really a thing Chris could help. He had to get as far down as possible. About three miles down, yet ten miles up, Chris banked the shield and held onto it with one hand, while aiming the Raysta's rifle upwards. The rifle shook and wouldn't stay still, so Chris had to take a few moments to aim. Finally he fired. Knowing he would hit his mark he banked again, and he and Jaysonn surfed towards the surface on waves of thermals. The beam that had been fired pierced upwards. Through clouds and thin air, it approached the Demon, still latched onto the fragment. The beam pierced the powerplant and exploded into a nuclear explosion. Fragments everywhere started to disinigrate into nothing. Ginn parts vaporized. The sky slowly faded from bright light into a clear sky, free of debris.
Chris ignited the thrusters slowing the Raysta down considerbly, but still crashing into the ground. Jaysonn and Chris rolled out and ran for cover. A fuel leek ignited and exploded the Raysta. Chris stood and saluted the sky.
"Rest in piece buddy."
Jaysonn saluted the exploded Raysta said the same. After a moment of silence, they headed back to the hanger. They had to pack. Their mission wasn't over. They still had to pick something up in space.

Volnixshin

Deep Space. A large group of Dagger L's were on a roaming expedition. There were maybe twenty of them all together. They had been dispatched to explore an area that had recently had strange effects on whoever passed through. Mobile Suits, Mobile Armors, and Battleship battalians were quickly destroying themselves whenever they came into this area. Quickly becoming nicknamed the Bermuda Triangle of space, many of the soldiers in the unit were jittery and sweating with worry. They arrived in their target location. There was nothing on their moniters except emtpy space.
"Captain, there's nothing here, this whole thing is a hoax."
"It can't be, this place should be littered with debris. Yet there is nothing here."
"It could have drifted away sir."
"No way, some of it would still be here. Unless someone is collecting the parts."
"Someone or something.."
"Jameson there is nothing like monsters in deep space."
(CLICK NOW) Suddenly, their screens started to blur
"What's going on?!"
"It's the Ghost of Outer Space!, he's come to collect our souls!"
"Jackson, what the hell are you babbling about?! What the hell..?!" Jacksons Dagger turned to Jameson and drew its rifle, firing at the head. The beam shot right through the main camera causing it to implode violently.
"Jackson what are you doing?!"
"It's not me sir, I can't control my unit, it's acting on its ownershihexxzwuyw!" Jackson's paniced voiced blurred out. His Dagger fired another round into the cockpit of Jamesons machine, insinerating Jamesons frightened body instantaniously.
(CLICK NOW) "Jameson is down, all units, fire on the arms and legs of Jackson, disable him!" The Dagger L's all turned and shot the legs off of Jacksons unit, until Jackson's machine shot upwards, and rammed into another Dagger, causing both to explode. No other unit moved.
Phillip breathed heavily in his cockpit, his eyes darting from side to side. He gripped his joysticks until his knuckles turned white inside of his gloves. A bead of sweat formed on his temple. It's slow path down the side of his face tickled him in a cold sensation. He moved his Daggers head side to side and up and down, searching for something, anything that would explain the event that had just happened. He knew Jackson was superstitious, but he would never kill another soldier, much less kamikaze another. More beads of sweat formed, running down his spine, and his legs. One dripped into his eye. Nervoulsy letting go of the joysticks, he brought his hands up to his face and closed his eyes, rubbing the sweat out of him. After a second or two he opened his eyes. He looked at the main screen and screamed. A Dagger was right in front of him, about to slice into his cockpit with a stelleto. Phillip, grabbed the controls and jerked them with all of his might to the left, barely avoiding the stilleto. Fear gripped him, his heart was in his throat. The Dagger turned toward him again. Cold sweat beading down his arms, and his clamy hands almost catching him unaware, he slammed his shield into the Daggers inner elbow, shattering the connection between the upper arm and forearm. He smashed his shield into the main camera of the other Dagger and retreatted. Suddenly his main camera started blurring again. All of a sudden instead of the blackness of space he saw flowers, green trees and a blue sky. Phillip panicked. Was he dead? What was going on? He opened his cockpit hatch and was stunned by what he saw. His entire unit save for himself and the now cameraless and armless Dagger, were in pieces. He glanced around, holding ono the handlebar just outside the hatch so he wouldn't drift off. He looked around again. Suddenly he saw a glint of gold. He reached his view out again and got a closer look, bringing some binoculars to better image what he was seeing. An unknown unit that had never appeared on any of his sensors or radar was floating amidst the reckage. It had six extensions extending from the shoulders. A long head piece came from the back of the head and extended down to about the feet. The feet had blades coming out either side of them. The unit was unarmed, but seemingly making every other unit kill itself. Phillip had never seen anything like it. Now that he noticed, there WERE parts from other machines and battleships floating around, thousands of pieces littered the area. How had he not seen them? He watched as the Gold and black unit, was holding up a hand, somehow made last dagger, stab its stilleto into the cockpit. From his own cockpit, Phillip grimaced as he heard the agonizing scream erupt through his speakers of his fallen comrades last moments. Not wanting to stay, Phillip scrambled into his cockpit, ignited his thrusters, and surged away towards his ship. The Mysterious unit merely watched him go...

Sometime later, in the Actacon Industry Satelite.
"What was that?!" Demanded the Company head.
"WHat?" Asked the pilot, comming down from the cockpit.
"You let one live!"
"Your right I did, And he'll report to his superiors what he saw, and they in turn will bring an even larger taskforce to inspect the area, that way I still test my new machines abilities, just as you would have liked."
The Head composed himself. "Well, since you put it that wau, nevermind. This machine is yours, just run the next two missions of collecting battle data and your free to go with your machine." The Head walked off.
"Shoulda gave me some close combat weapons...Oh well. Hey Jaysonn!" The pilot shouted up towards a unarmed Civilian Astray, "Where's our next mission?"
"Were to explore the Graveyard satalite!" Called down Jaysonn.
"This ought to be interesting Chris thought to himself.

Yeah I know the music changes fast, but you can keep them if you please.

Volnixshin

No feedback, thoughts, opinioins? Come on people, give me something to work with!

Big B

The whole angle of the story is interesting, and a lot different from what I've seen in canon Gundam or the few fanfics I've read. It might be seen as a little hokey, but the DJ/MS pilot perspective is a refreshing view point from what we tend to see.

It might be a little easier to follow, IMO, if you waited until you had a part/chapter/phase/etc. done, and post that, rather than snippets. Minor gripe, though, but that would help with the presentation.

I've also noticed some misspellings here and there, so it probably wouldn't hurt to re-read your pieces before posting.