Macross 30: Voices Across The Galaxy

Your own tale of two mecha.
Arbiter GUNDAM

Macross 30: Voices Across The Galaxy

As you've probably surmised, this is something of a novelization of the recently of the PS3 game Macross 30. Why? Why not? :)

In all seriousness though, the game was awesome enough that I just kind of felt the need to do this. I know that game adaptions can be somewhat boring, especially if you've already beaten said game. So I decided to add a few twists to this one to give it its own unique flavor. I am in no way saying that Macross 30 was a bad game, I'm just trying to make this something worth reading, as I said.

There will be a few changes but all relatively minor, such as adding in the Macross 2 characters as well as a few others. Also a few of the Valkyries that are oddly absent from the game such as the VF-4 Lightning III and the VF-5000 Star Mirage. Might even toss in the VA-3.

Also, since Macross is so intrinsically connected to music, I'll be making recommendations every so often, sometimes at the start of chapter, sometimes within it. For the beginning part of this chapter, I would recomend "Voices" from Macross Plus.

Lastly, I was writing a story just before Macross 30 that was kind of a crossover between Macross and Star Wars. I've decided to eventually integrate that story into Macross 30 AFTER the main story. Bonus chapters if you will.

Now, without further ado, Macross 30.
I can fly if I ride the wind! Gori gori!

--Freyja Wion
Arbiter GUNDAM

Re: Macross 30: Voices Across The Galaxy

--Freyja Wion
Arbiter GUNDAM

--Freyja Wion
Arbiter GUNDAM

Aisha and Leon head of to investigate the Protoculture ruins but get more than they bargained for.

Whew! That was the longest chapter yet! But don't worry, the world-building and set-up is almost done. Now that Our Heroes Aisha and Leon have met the mysterious Mina Forte, things are going to be heating up! In the next chapter, Leon and Aisha are helping Mina get adjusted to her new surroundings when they're interrupted by a bandit attack and a VERY familiar face comes to their aid. Who, you ask? Well, you'll find out. ;)

--Freyja Wion