Mobile Suit Gundam Century

Your own tale of two mecha.
Nyron

Mobile Suit Gundam Century

Hello there everyone. I recently released the Prologue/Background and First Chapter of my new Gundam fanfiction titled Mobile Suit Gundam Century. I'm trying to put the link in as many places as possible where Gundam fans will see it. Gundam Century is set in an original alternate timeline to allow me as much freedom as needed. My goal is to create a series worthy of the Mobile Suit Gundam name. As a pipe dream, if it becomes popular enough with the Gundam fanbase, I hope that it one day gets accepted by Sunrise/Bandai as a canon entry into the franchise, and gets its own anime and manga adaptations. However, as I said, that's a pipe dream. I don't expect it to come true. I still fully intend to complete the story whether or not it happens. Here's the link to my FanFiction.net profile page where you will find the link to my fanfiction:

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/4570857/Nyron

Once you've finished reading what I have, I would greatly appreciate comments, criticisms, reviews, etc. It'll help me to improve for Chapter 2, which I will start soon.

I've been watching Gundam since I was 4 years old. Mobile Suit Gundam Wing The Movie: Endless Waltz was not only my first Gundam experience, but also my first anime. I saw it on Toonami in 2000 and fell in love with anime and Gundam. Since then, I've watched Gundam SEED, SEED Destiny, Gundam 00, Gundam AGE, G Gundam, Gundam Wing, Gundam 00 The Movie, Gundam Unicorn, and G-Saviour(Yes, I watched it, and I didn't hate it, though I definitely didn't love it.). And while I havn't watched any of the original series, I am still very familiar with the Universal Century timeline. I want to give back to the series that has been a big part of my life since childhood. This original series, is my love letter to Mobile Suit Gundam. I hope you all enjoy what I have, and will continue to read it over the coming months as I continue to upload more chapters. I look forward to hearing all of your thoughts on it.