Super Robot Wars OG: RSX Chronicle

Your own tale of two mecha.
GX9900-Gundam-X

Super Robot Wars OG: RSX Chronicle

This is a fan story set in the super robot wars OG universe I am going to be taking several liberties with parts of the story line for the most part this is a side story with original characters maybe one or two original mecha but I am going to start using canon OG units (Grungust, Huckebein Gespenst Etc) i also apologize in advanced but do to keyboard damage my grammar may not be so awesome lastly This is the Super Robot version of the story while some reals are involved the main hero will be a super pilot if this fic is liked enough I will also post the vastly different Real robot one as well without further adieu the prologue

A set of Tanks drove about on the ground just one hour earlier Bian Zoldark declared war on all of the EFA the tanks were belonging to a outfit of the DC (Divine Crusaders) that served Bian's ideals soon a set of AM (Armored Modules) gaurded by the Tanks lifted off into the air heading toward the EFA's Monterey base preparing a full scale assault the AM Lion units took the lead heading into the airspace only for one one to explode mid flight the cause was a large fist that quickly returned to its body standing between the base and the DC was a Grungust type-0 mostly chrery red with black and silver accents it slammed its fist together as the it prepared its assault. The lion's quickly let loose a torrent of railgun fire but it was useless as the Grungust did not even flinch before the enemies shots inside the pilot stood he was a young man with brown hair and green eyes he wore a large red coat that went to his knees and black pants as he looked on he let off a smirk
Grungust pilot:I don't even need to use the boost knuckles for this one
The pilot reached behind him and drew a large Claymore sword that he grasped in both hands and held up the moon light gleamed off the blade as he charged forward with one quick cut the first wave of lions fell to pieces and exploded inside the pilot looked at his blade with pride and looked at the remaining foes.
???:Having fun there Joe?
another pilot asked he was some what older about twenty three he flew in in a model that resembled a black huckebein with green accents arrived firing three blasts from a Mega Beam Rifle it destroyed three tanks landing next to the Type-0.
Joseph:Maybe I am Michael but Its my first real battle and unlike your Huckebein I don't need to becarful about my foes well being.
Micheal: I hear ya there well try not to have to much fun this is a prime chance for me to really get some stress out.
The Huckebein Fired off another volley of shots as the Grungust tore through the enemys with its Claymore until not much was left but smoking heaps of scrap nearby the crew of a killer whale class sub looked on in horror as there whole assault team was crushed they prepared to sink and escape with what they had left only for the side to be breached by machine gun fire a Gespenst stood at the edge aiming right at them
DC Capt:Fire the torpedos terminate that P.T.(Personal Trooper) at once!
But before anything could be done the hull had been breached by another Gespenst this one was painted grey and began to pull its fist out of the killer whale as another black one hit it with a jet magnum the sub sunk unable to fight back as four Gespents stood under the water looking on on the surface the moon light caught the Grungust as it sheathed its sword and folded its arms
Joseph:This is Scotsmen 1 all units return to base
When life gives you lemons YOU HIT LIFE IN THE FACE WITH A ZANKANTOU
GX9900-Gundam-X

Re: Super Robot Wars OG: RSX Chronicle

(Sorry for the update being late I am on the brink of finals at school and am just now being able to update at all one a side note I also thank Strike Zero for this wonderful line art its not a type-0 but this is what Josephs Grungust looks like http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g298/ ... -black.jpg because I want to throw in the four other pilots quickly I am just going to give a quick profile on the team right before the chapter)
Pilot name: Al mech: Grungust type-1 age 21 he is from mexico
Pilot name Kahlil mech: Also a grungust type one age:19 African American
Pilot name Patrick mech: Schutzwald age: 19
Name T.j Mech: Gespents Mk II-S
Name Claire mech: Gespents Mk II-R
Name Tracy Mech: Gespents Mk-I Typer T (Current RSX Team leader)
Location set still defending the Monteray base a Green and silver Gespenst looks on overseeing a battle it only observes
Tracy:This Clan leader to all units assault the enemy transport try to capture a Tesla drive equipped unit if we can get our hands on a miniature Tesla drive we can change the outcome of this war!
Joseph:Right everyone focus on the Lions I'll handle tacking out the Transport ship.
The Grungust type-0 charged forward using its thrusters units for extra speed it caught up to a fleeing transport the Grungust looked on and aimed its fist carefully trying to line up the engines and only the engines.
Joseph:Got to be careful about this BOOST KNUCKLE!
The Super robots fist flew out crushing half the thrusters but the machine kept pushing it launched several more lions to attack and hold off the type-0 one being a custom Guarlion the units quickly started using Railguns as the Guarlion drew its assault blade and charged forward the Grungust reached for its claymore.
Tracy:Keep after the transport unit I'll hold off this one GO SLASH RIPPERS!
Two bladed disks flew and damaged the wings off the Lions and the Gespents drew a sword clashing with the Guarlion further back A schutzwald was firing its auto canon taking out a Lions leg units
Patrick:Well Kahlil it seems I am ahead I caught one alive.
Kahlil: Laugh it up now but who has the better unit huh
Patrick: You mean the one that was supposed to go to Captain Joseph the one he gave you because you kept crashing your gespents?
Kahlil: Oh can it BOOST KNUCKLE!
Al: Look I understand you both have issues but Girls stop fighting why not work together better like Claire and T.j or me and Joe you know I think that would be more efficient.
Al's Grungust fired a Final beam taking out still grounded transports right wing T.J and Claire on the otherhand Decided to play tank pinball tossing a the last non scrap tank between them before hitting it with a jet magnum from both ends The Guarlion sent a retreat signal and began to pull out with three remaining units
Claire:Should we go after them?
Tracy:No we got enough lions for now.
Meanwhile with the retreating unit.
DC Soldier: Colonel Van what were those monsters!?
Van:A P.T unit of exceptional ability we need to report them to Maier and Bian they may be as useful as the Hagane and Hiryu if we stoke the flame just right.
DC:Soldier:Colonal Van?
GX9900-Gundam-X

Re: Super Robot Wars OG: RSX Chronicle

Chapter 2: Fond memories
Joseph:WHAT DO YOU MEAN LANGLEY BASE WAS TAKEN!!
Tracy:I know this is hard for you it's difficult for me as well but you have to understand that most bases are not equipped for this kind of combat the D.C. have a startling advantage.
Joseph:WHAT ABOUT SANGER DAMMIT SANGER AND THE ORIGINAL TYPE-0 WERE STATIONED THERE. He closed his eyes to try and stop the flow of tears but he was unsuccessful as his voice cracked and tears can streaming down his face.
Joseph:Sanger and the ATX team were supposed to be there why did we lose Langley!?
Tracy:...... Major Sanger and the ATX team were our numbered we also lost Sasebo to a MAPW as far as I know they may soon target Izu and the Hagane.
Joseph:....Is master Rishu safe? He worked so hard to adjust this Grungust and give me the best sword Id like to hope he is safe.
Tracy:He is from what I can tell so is Brooklyn Luckfield.
Joseph:Bullet's safe to eh thats good to here what about Greg?
Tracy:We don't know we have to assume the worst with him.
Right out side Kahlil and Patrick hung their heads in sadness
Patrick:They got Sasebo I knew that much but Langley too tats horrible.
Kahlil:We should have never left maybe then we could have saved the base three Grungusts we would have been invincible.
Patrick:Have you ever considered the threat level we have lost the east coast we can't lose the west too besides even if we were there there is a chance we would have had to flee as well.
Kahlil:I- But well WE COULD HAVE CUT THEM DOWN Dammit Greg may be dead Sanger was put on the run and what about Dr.Marion and Master Rishu we have known them since we were kids Pat why are you so cold about it!
Patrick:You ignorant jackass you think I am happy I would give anything to able to go back in time and save them but do we have a time machine NO WE DON'T SO STOP THINKING OF THE WHAT IFS.
Joseph stepped in and slammed their heads together.
Joseph:STOP IT the RSX team is not the only unit here losing us would not have given up the base Pat and Kahlil having us there may not have saved the day there is no real way of knowing how it would have turned out.
Kahlil:Right you guys remember heh We grew up at TLI.
Patrick:You got mad and gave up on jigen-ryu becuase master rishu would get pissed at your constant lack of paying attention.
Joseph: And Dr.Radom threatened to use you to try out the plasma blade Patrick because you kept snatching up her schematics to look at.
Kahlil:She still scares me oh and you never beat Sanger durring training Joseph.
Joseph:He is Twenty eight and more expierienced than I am I'll win some day just you idiots wait!
Tracy looked through the door as the others laughed at the notion and smiled.
Tracy:I did enjoy my time as the gaurd of TLI I remember before they gave me my Gespenst i piloted the Giganscudo and of course my vor-.
She turned to notice a message on screen looking over she approached her eyes widened in shock.
Al:Oh my goodness are we reminessing over here!
Patrick:you could say.
Al:I remeber back when we were all Gespenst Pilots Kahlil would always crash cause he kept trying to use the jet magnum in a jump combo and the boss would always freak out when Joe would go if for melee strikes
Patrick:even in simulators she got freaked out not supprising since well Joseph is Comander Tracy's son and she has always been afraid of his reckless actions.
Joseph: you know what I remember When I got my Grungust around the same time Al was givein the second Type-S If I recall Kahlil blew it up thank ye gods we fixed it up.
Joseph closed his eyes and looked back in his mind he stood with Al and Patrick next to him at a hanger bay in Langley looking up Awestruck at the two Type-0 Grungusts standing side by side Sanger Zonvolt looked to him.
Sanger:Well what do you think?
Joseph: Marvelous simply Marvelous and your saying one is mine!?
Rishu:Indeed as my students you both are qualified to use the Type-0 I have equipped you both with a blade although Sanger's is still being made I plan to gift you both A zankantou consider it a right of passage.
Master Rishu smiled at both men Joseph looked to him and then up at the Grungust he opened his eyes back to present.
Joseph:....The Grungust ought to be invincible Sanger how could you have lost?
Al:Hm what about Sanger?
Tracy:Yes speaking of Sanger I have bad news Sanger Zonvolt has Defected to the Divine Crusaders
Joseph:WHAT NO NO NO NO HELL NO Sanger is a man of honor he would never betray us!
Tracy:You trained with him I know its hard but -
Joseph:WHERE IS HE.
Tracy:Do you intend to go after him?
Joseph:If you permit it we have five Pt squads here and as far as I know my Type-0 is the only thing that can strike him down me and my Zankantou.
Tracy:Fine I'll allow it we cannot give the D.C time to reverse engineer and replicate the Type-0 he is near moon Cradle.
Joseph:PERFECT!
Joseph ran off his face red with rage.
Joseph:(Sanger Zonvolt how could you you havent just betrayed the EFA you betred me Master Rishu and Bullet and for this FOR THIS YOYU WILL PAY)
Joseph got in the Grungust and looked up toward the night sky he quickly began preparations for take off.
Al:Wait up mate
Al had shown up in his Type-1
Al:Sanger Zonvolt is tough and may have back up let me cover you.
Kahlil had also arrived in his Type-1
Three supers are better than one right Im coming along
Joseph:Thanks guys *deep breath* THIS IS JOSEPH LILY GRUNGUST TYPE-0 LAUNCHING
The Type-0 busted up toward the skys as both type-1s turned to gust wings to follow suit as the three reached the vaccum back on earth Patrick looked on.