Gundam Seed: Destiny (Altered)

Your own tale of two mecha.
Dark Duel

Re: Gundam Seed: Destiny (Altered)

CHAPTER 31 POSTED
This brings us to the First Battle of Daedalus, or episode 45. We're coming into the final stretch here, folks!
As always, reviews are welcome.
// ART THREAD // NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS

"You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down. Tells you she's hurting before she keens. Makes her a home."
Dark Duel

CHAPTER 32 POSTED
This chapter begins to set the stage for the final battle, with Athrun being given his own command, Durendal finally playing his final hand, and concluding with a surprising twist ;)
As always, reviews are welcome.

"You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down. Tells you she's hurting before she keens. Makes her a home."
Antares

I have to get to this from the start again, because I've dropped the ball totally. :D
I've been missing SEED and good retellings of it, so I'll be more than happy to give your storyline another go.
-We will not be caught by surprise!
*Almost everyone I've killed uttered similar last words.
-Then I am glad once again that you are on my side.
*They've often said that too.
yazi88

These updates to this story feel kind of refreshing or can at-least make me forget anything past episode 44 of HD Remaster, which was Minerva's last battle against the EA, probably the last good episode of Destiny...
Dark Duel

Well, then I guess I'm doing something right :P
Now if I could just get over the writer's block that's been hindering me...

Dark Duel

And at last, I am for now over my writer's block.

CHAPTER 33 POSTED
Following up directly on the previous chapter, the stage is set, and preparations are made as we move rapidly to the final stage, for the battle that will bring the war to an end, with the fate of the Earth Sphere in the balance...

Note that the good guys have a much, much larger force compared to Clyne and her cronies in the canon series finale, by the way.
Check the chapter out to see how I pull that off ;)

Dark Duel

CHAPTER 33 POSTED
Part I of the two-part finale, beginning the final battle.

Dark Duel

PHASE 35: THE FINAL BATTLEFIELD

EPILOGUE: TO A NEW TOMORROW

Well, this is the end. The final chapter, and a short epilogue to wrap everything up.
It's been a loooong project, not without its bumps along the way, but I've had fun.
I hope all of y'all who've read it have too.
Thanks for tagging along, folks.
As ever, and for the final time, I ask that you please read, and if you liked it (or not), please review.