Mobile Suit Gundam - The Dakar Incident

Your own tale of two mecha.
OFJehutyV2

Mobile Suit Gundam - The Dakar Incident

^^^working title

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LIL2lV9VJU

I am actually going to describing what is going on during this series in Youtube videos( a video an episode and some general info vids).

I have the general story down, just need to finalize some stuff.

For those that can't watch the video. The basis of the story is that in late UC 0085, the Earth Federation and Titans agree to do a special forces mission to track down some Zeon remnants that are causing some trouble in one of the sides. As the special forces team, The Blood Ravens, engage and track down these remnant forces; they become involved in a Zeon operation that threatens the heart of the EF with one of its own weapons.

Any thoughts and suggestions will be appreciated.

Most of the mobile suits and ships will be taken from 0083 and Flag of the Titans. I am going to try to throw in some original MS's.
Antares

Re: Mobile Suit Gundam - The Dakar Incident

At least the video looked promising, especially if you can do some original artwork and ideas into it. I wonder how it will look like with the Titans as protagonists, though...
-We will not be caught by surprise!
*Almost everyone I've killed uttered similar last words.
-Then I am glad once again that you are on my side.
*They've often said that too.
schwarz ritter

I'm looking forward. The video looked REALLY nice, btw. Keep it up, and you'll become a master.
Reinhard: "Of course, grades in school aren't a good indicator. They focus too much on memorization and imitation, and don't foster imagination."
Kircheis: "What you find important are imaginative and conceptual capabilities, right?"
Reinhard: "That's right."
OFJehutyV2

Since I will be commentating on this I am waiting to get a mic from a friend of mine. I should start doing the "episodes" next week.