• Timeline Galactic Millennia 0021-0037 ( roughly 450 years after the One Year War)
• Main factions (U.S.F-United Solar Federation, Principality of Brodie, I.C.C- Independent Colony Coalition , The Divine Hand, The Jovian Empire, Titan Prime)
• U. S.F-(United Solar Federation) All planets within the Asteroid belt, as well as pluto,Io, Calyspito,
• Principality of Brodie- Ganymede,Tritan,part of the Kyper Belt, and a sub-cluster of orbital space cololnies around Alpha Centari
• Titan Prime- Colonies on and within Saturn’s sphere
• The Converters-An elite faction of pilots within the U.S.F
• The Divine Hand-Colonies within the Asteroid Belt
• I.C.C - Uranus
• 62 episodes 3 seasons
• Episode length 60 minutes
• Directed by Jordan Garner and Chris Grant
• Main Character- Noir Chevalier, Gisavo Cornistis, Novar Musinal, Tyler Goval, Abashal Emerald, Zack Coal, Diana Opilna , Belle Rose, Hairo Verde, Plato Kolrafea, Kisaki Triojima, Alphadoins Prime, Roy Sitster, Deleroa Koter, Gabriel Truth , Judgment Right, Areas Vertal, Solomon Excalibur
• Plot-It is Galatic Millennia 0021, humanity thrives in its new home called space and after centuries of war there is peace throughout the solar system. The solar system exists under on rule. A suppressive government that is corrupt beyond repair. It does nothing but drain the economies of all the other systems within in the solar system to only benefit the non-spacenoids. Those who souls who are dragged down by gravity. This plants the seed of rebellion and causes the world to once again be engulfed in war. Yes even in what we know as G.M. 0021 Humanity has yet to relinquish their counting lust for power and to live peacefully.
• The Factions Stories/Declarations
• U.S.F- We the United Solar Federation do not wish to seek conflict. However, we wish to seek peace throughout the solar system and to do that we need every one willing to submit to our government’s constitution. You must surrender all of your individual economies and ideals to ours, in order to form a system that shall function as one. Give back to your home world and all who originates from its cesspool of life.
• The Principality of Brodie-We the people of The Principality of Brodie wish to sever all connections from the United Solar Federation for acts of discrimination against spacenoids. We kindly obeyed by your wishes and yet you give us this? We shall not stand for this. Especially with those terrorist attacks that been committed during the times of colony construction. You shall pay, you will all pay. We declare a war of independence against you and when we win you shall bow down before us in our moment of glory and triumph. Hail The Principality of Brodie!
• The Divine Hand-The world is damaged beyond repair and yet humanity still tries to live in this corner of the universe the call home. Mankind still clings to the earth like leeches to a dying animal. It is time for mankind to abandon its cradle and take takes it first steps into the final frontier makes its home in space and not the home world. If we truly love this world we shall do everything in our power to preserve it in all its original beauty. If needed we will commence intervention with armed military force to move humanity into space and the earth heal its wounds that its offspring has given to her.
• Titan Prime –In the old times of humanity’s stifle they call war a group of people have arisen too join everyone as one. That group was called the Titans an elite group of mobile suit pilots that existed within the earth federation and had separated from them to form a whole new entity. Its goal was to bring mankind together as one and destroy anyone that stood in their path of achieving that goal. However, they have been discriminated against for how they go about it and have been ultimately terminated for it by the anti-earth union group or the A.E.U.G for short. We the people of Titan Prime still believe in what the Titans intended to do and we plan on continuing their goal to united humanity as one.
• The Jovian Empire-In the current world the constant strife amongst us that makes existence seem like a curse that we are doomed to continue on. Even in space where man should be looking towards the future with optimism but we instead hold to our prideful ambitions which causes us to be filled with hatred towards each other, which escalades into a full blown war. The Jovian Empire shall put an end to this once and for all. With our succeeding form the United Solar Federation and from the Principality of Boride we shall change the world under our rule as the supreme rulers of the galaxy. The ghost of war shall haunt humanity no more. With our superior technology we will defeat any who stand in the way of our mission.
• Pilot Episode (Ghost of War) The United Solar Federation, The colonies outside of the earth’s sphere leaders are at conference on the lunar city of New Van Braugh. Meanwhile a secret mission is being carried out; its target is the conference room where the world and colony leaders are meeting. As soon as the negotiations are complete an unknown enemy come out of nowhere and unleashes an attack upon the conference room and destroyed everyone within in the facility. Before a counter attack could be launched they vanished without a trace. Then a few hours later the organization named the Principality of Brodie released a declaration explain who they were and they declare A war of independence against this idea of the galaxy being under new world order, where they are under the control of corrupted United Solar Federation. However, people thought the galaxy is agreeing with this organization and they decide to take up arms and fight in the name of what they believe in. The world is now getting ready for a whole new war, this time on a galactic scale. In this fight new force aeries to make the war interesting. Some say that this force is nothing but of a legend but legend has been proven fact. An old ghost of the pass makes its appearance once more. Its name is Gundam.
• Episode Two (Warrior of Five)- The Principality of Brodie begins to make its troops ready for another assault upon the now stunned United Solar Federation, this time they plan to launch a strike upon on the Armstrong asteroid base within the orbit of Side 12. Should that base fall this will strike a tremendous blow to the U.S.F. However, at that base there is a little surprise waiting for them. A small battalion of ships head for the Armstrong base and begin to launch their attack the base is overrun by the enemy. The commander of the fleet, Commander Ryu Drandolf orders all troops to prepare for the final strike and put an end to them. But the U.S.F have an ace in their sleeve they are about to launch their new, experimental weapon that will hopefully win them a victory against the Boride forces. The base’s lines of defenses has been shattered and is about to be slaughtered by the enemy forces. But all of a sudden the was a large flash of light and out of it came a new and unknown mobile suit and before the enemy had time to retaliate it broke through the enemy lines and destroyed mobile suits left to right . Then it went for one of the enemy’s mobile suit carriers and destroyed it with ease. The enemy still thinks they could take it; they had the base’s forces out numbered five to one. The commander ordered a full retreat for all units. They have done their job no need to sacrifice as many lives as we need to. The Armstrong base was in a buzz of celebration, they fended of the enemy and reinforcements have just arrived to clean up the mess. The pilot the unknown mobile suit, Diana Opilna reported that the mobile suit fights like a dream and that it will put and to them easily when it goes in to mass production. Meanwhile at the Principality of Boride’s headquarters the admiral of the forces was wondering why the mission wasn’t fully completed. Commander Randolf said that the enemy had some kind of new mobile suit that wiped out one of our mobile suit carriers single- handedly. The admiral of the forces demanded an image of this unit be sent to him and in that instant he seen it. The monster that wiped out a part of his personal fleet. Upon closer examination he discovered something was written on it the word was Gundam
Since this is a 62 episode series, I'd figure that detailed summaries of the first two episodes would be a good way to start.
Glory to the Brodie Empire!
Last edited by fullupneon on Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.