Mobile Warrior GUNDAM-S

Your own tale of two mecha.
Strike Wing

Mobile Warrior GUNDAM-S

The year is the New Constellation Century, (N.C.C.) 109. Earth's main, superpowered countries are now united under one goverment known as, the World Sphere Federation. They protect their citizens from the threat of other Mobile Weapons used by Independant Countries. Any sect found possesing Mobile Weapons is charged and... punished by W.S.F. Forces, under Federation Law which states: Only World Sphere Forces are permitted to have for the security and safety of the planet and its people.

Unsettled by the Federation's radical acts of their so called "punishment", a secret organization known only as "HIKARI" (Light), send in their last hopes for freeing the planet from the firm, unrelenting grip of the World Sphere Federtion.

Freedom is the right of all... and HIKARI will reveal that right.

Mobile Warrior G U N D A M - S
"Ore ga...! Ore-tachi ga... -GUNDAM DA!!!!"
Strike Wing

Re: Mobile Warrior GUNDAM-S

TRAILER...

Sitting upon the edge of a cliff with his back against a rotted tree, a young man of twenty looked out towards the snowy mountain tops with the orangey-red sun beginning to set. There was a rumble among the clouds as they started to turn dark; a few flashes of lighting illuminated them in quick bursts.

He zipped up his dark red, leather jacket and stood up. Picking up a long, rectangular black guitar case that laid beside him, he then started to head down a small, dirt path through the caverns of the stone formation. Somehow the feeling of danger crept up on the young man, forcing him to look around and move cautiously. Reaching into his right, jeans pocket, he found what he was looking for and pulled out a thin, red stick and pressed the small, silver, triangle button in the center lighting up the tip.

Suddenly two angled, triangular red eyes lit up a few meters up ahead, followed by a powering up sound and the whining of motors coming to life. Then soon after, a narrow ramp lowered and clanked as it hit the stone ground. Its steps were lit up with red lines.

Running his fingers through his long, brown hair he looked back at the setting sun for a moment, watching it finally disappear behind the mountains. A few rain drops struck his face, causing him to look up towards the darkening, cloud covered night sky. It appeared ominous and felt that way too as another bolt whizzed across the sky.

“I feel it… they’re coming,” he said closing his eyes for a moment then opened them again, turned and headed up the ramp into an open hatch. In the center at the back was a grey chair with unfastened, black seat belts. Keyboards, blinking lights and switches lined the sides just under large, square screens. They illuminated the interior of the cockpit enough to see, but the images were that of the dark, cold, cavern walls. He put the guitar case behind the seat and then sat down, buckling the belts and gripped the dual joysticks at the end of the chair arms.

Flipping a switch closed up the ramp and brought down another screen with a keyboard popping out. Punching in a few commands the screen came to life, showing the exit to the cavern, followed by the Heads-Up Display relaying data from the sensor grid about the surrounding area, weapon load out and power output.

Outside, dust began rising off the ground as the thrusters started up with a whine. Light started blinking from inside the booster nozzles, then suddenly white-ish, blue flame erupted in a blaze, forcing a dust cloud to rise all round and the giant machine stood up and lifted off the ground into the sky. Slowly the giant robot turned a hundred-and-eighty degrees. A bolt of lightning danced through the clouds, illuminating the mainly crimson, sleek, humanoid frame before there was a bright burst from its thrusters, disappearing in the distance.

Mobile Warrior
G U N D A M – S
Strike Wing

(Well I'm tired of waiting, so I'm just gonna post what I have of STAGE 01 so far for you guys to read and comment if you want. I'll post the rest of it once I've gotten the time to finish it. And hopefully someone does enjoy this.)

New Constellation Century: 109…

Sitting upon the edge of a cliff with his back against a rotted tree, a young man of twenty looked out towards the snowy mountain tops with the orangey-red sun beginning to set. There was a rumble among the clouds as they started to turn dark; a few flashes of lighting illuminated them in quick bursts.

He zipped up his dark red, leather jacket and stood up. Picking up a long, rectangular black guitar case that laid beside him, he then started to head down a small, dirt path through the caverns of the stone formation. Somehow the feeling of danger crept up on the young man, forcing him to look around and move cautiously. Reaching into his right, jeans pocket, he found what he was looking for and pulled out a thin, red stick and pressed the small, silver, triangle button in the center lighting up the tip.

Suddenly two angled, triangular red eyes lit up a few meters up ahead, followed by a powering up sound and the whining of motors coming to life. Then soon after, a narrow ramp lowered and clanked as it hit the stone ground. Its steps were lit up with red lines.

Running his fingers through his long, brown hair he looked back at the setting sun for a moment, watching it finally disappear behind the mountains. A few rain drops struck his face, causing him to look up towards the darkening, cloud covered night sky. It appeared ominous and felt that way too as another bolt whizzed across the sky.

“I feel it… they’re coming,” he said closing his eyes for a moment then opened them again, turned and headed up the ramp into an open hatch. In the center at the back was a grey chair with unfastened, black seat belts. Keyboards, blinking lights and switches lined the sides just under large, square screens. They illuminated the interior of the cockpit enough to see, but the images were that of the dark, cold, cavern walls. He put the guitar case behind the seat and then sat down, buckling the belts and gripped the dual joysticks at the end of the chair arms.

Flipping a switch closed up the ramp and brought down another screen with a keyboard popping out. Punching in a few commands the screen came to life, showing the exit to the cavern, followed by the Heads-Up Display relaying data from the sensor grid about the surrounding area, weapon load out and power output.

“Particle reactor output… reaching normal levels, OS fully operational… weapon status-all green, good-to-go.” he said to himself with a faint smirk and pulled back on the joysticks after he set them into a horizontal position and engaged the thruster assembly. Next, the young man pressed the foot pedal down.

Outside, dust began rising off the ground as the thrusters started up with a whine. Light started blinking from inside the booster nozzles, then suddenly white-ish, blue flame erupted in a blaze, forcing a dust cloud to rise all round as the giant machine stood up and lifted off the ground into the sky. Slowly the giant robot turned a hundred-and-eighty degrees. A bolt of lightning danced through the clouds, illuminating the mainly crimson, sleek, humanoid frame before there was a bright burst from its thrusters, disappearing in the distance.
= = = =

Mobile Warrior
G U N D A M – S

(OP 1: "INNOCENT SORROW" - Abingdon Boys School)

= = = =
STAGE # 01: “Strike Back”
= = = =

March 4th.

Lieutenant Commander Kamen awoke in his quarters on the World Sphere Federation based he was stationed at. The room was dark though his eyes were adjusted to see well enough. Pushing the white blanket off, he swung both legs over the side of the bed stationed against the far side of the room, and sat up. Glancing down, Kamen noticed the green pajamas he had on but didn’t care much for these standard issue ones. Not paying any more mind to them, the Lt Commander stood up, his feet touching the cool, tiled floor. Already he could feel the lessened gravity of the base bringing a smile to his face; he liked it.

The room itself was somewhat cramped, but it couldn’t be helped since the base was made when he was just a teenage. Back then resources were scarce for the longest time, now things were a little better. Though spending it on this facility was the last thing on the Administrations mind. No matter; Kamen just shook his head and looked around the small, square quarters with only the edges upon the floor generating any light, though purple.

Beside him, a steel bedside table where a blue, half-face masked lied. The lenses, pitch black although he could still manage to make out his reflection in them. It somehow made him feel naked, uncomfortable… though wearing it to bed wasn’t the best of ideas. Kamen looked down at it before picking it up, then placed it upon his face which covered up the upper portion; nose, eyes and forehead. Now Kamen felt more secure-safe. The surroundings were illuminated by the mask’s ability to switch to night vision in darker areas, giving him a full layout of the room-even displaying heat signatures from a short distance.

A moment later the man entered a small bathroom with a single shower stall, toilet and sink. Switching on the lights from a key panel on the edge of the doorway lit up the room, and his mask deactivated the night vision, allowing him to adjust his eyes back to normal. He rested with both hands upon the edges of the metallic sink, staring into the image of a young, grey, short haired man; appearing to be at least in his mid-twenties, but in reality he was closer to the late twenties.
His bangs reached down passed his eye level on the sides of his head, though messy from lying upon the soft, blue pillow. Turning on the tap, Kamen cupped his hands under the rushing water. He looked into his reflection yet again, pooling at the palms of his hands. The anger within his gut grew to the point of even tasting it. Now was no time to focus on such trivial matters though. Gazing up into the mirror again for a moment the mid-twenties Lt Commander brought up his hands and allowed the water to splash atop his head. Running his wet fingers through his hair, Kamen slicked it back and felt the rest of the water run down the back of his neck and down his back a little.

Turning off the tap and returning his hands to the sides of the sink. He looked down into the whirlpool draining into the sink, his reflection distorting and finally disappearing down the pipes. Slowly gazing back into the mirror once more, with a tiny smirk appearing upon his lips, Kamen had felt the feeling in his gut change.

“Today should be an interesting day…,” he said quietly to himself in a unique, but almost indescribable accent. The closest it could be described in a mix of British and Russian.
= = = =

A half hour later, Lieutenant Commander Kamen had showered, dressed in his Federation dark blue uniform; comprised of a jacket that went a little passed his waist, black pants with a navy stripe down the sides of the legs and shiny, black boots. A grey belt with golden, World Sphere buckle was fastened around him, while his silver and red, right-arrow, rank insignia stood out upon the left side of his chest just under the W.S.F. badge.

Right now, Kamen was making his way down the bright, grey-blue steel corridors towards the Mess Hall for breakfast. The walls were decorated with paintings of earth, lunar colonies, mars colonies and a few space stations along with other achievements of the Federation. Looking to the right, he looked out the windows towards the starry sky, with the earth hanging up above. It sure was a pleasing sight, one of the few on this lunar base. Below were several craters and the rest of the lunar colony domes and buildings, due to terra-forming not becoming a breakthrough as of yet. Still, it was being worked on.

Soon after, a couple tall, charcoal colored bulky mobile suits, coasted across the far right, heading for the open rounded cornered, yet rectangular hanger bay. Each one had a pyramid head and shoulders with a red orb mono-eye on the face side of the head. They were Cyclops, Space Type mobile suits; older models that still proved to remain in service, unlike the Ground Types, which were upgraded not too long ago.

Each one was armed with a Particle Sword, stored behind the right shoulder; basically a four and half meter steel bar attached to the hilt grip. There are two beam emitters, one curved downward from the top and one curved up as part of the hand guard, to generate the particle beam-blade. Three, 19mm Rail guns mounted in the face-one above, two in the bottom corners of the pyramid. In their hands, the Cyclops Space Types held onto long, black rifles, RM-33mm Rail Rifles to be exact. The main barrel was round, while the under-grip remained rectangular and flat, with the upside-down, triangle drum just after the trigger guard.
Once the suits had disappeared, Kamen turned his gaze back down the hallway and smirked, then said, “Seems they didn’t find anything, hmmm.”

Kamen then pushed off the floor and coasted down the hallway as there was no gravity. Reaching a pair of tall, brown, old fashioned brass handled doors; the Lt. Commander slowly touched the ground and faced them. He pressed the door chime, and an elegant, French accented female voice soon came through over the com-box under the console outside, “Come in.”

Another smirk appeared and quickly faded as he turned the handle and opened one of the doors, then walked on in and letting it shut behind him.
= = = =

Meanwhile in the Lunar Hanger Bay, the three Cyclops Space Types flew down towards the dark, reflective landing area. Their X-shaped thruster assembly kicked in the forward breaking thrusters as they came closer to the ground. Each one of them slowed their descent until touching down upon the hanger deck on one knee, at the front kneeled the lead Suit with a deep red “R4” marked on its left shoulder. Behind it, the other two knelt; the one on the right had a yellow “R6” emblazed upon its left shoulder, and the left had a blue “R9”.

Sitting in the cockpit of lead Cyclops S.T.; an older gentleman of thirty-four, wearing a navy space suit with white patches on the thighs, knees and elbows, while black patches fitted the shoulders and white lines came down the sides of his arms. His grey boots were still a little snug he thought, but at least the gloves wouldn’t cut off his circulation.

“Okay rookies, let’s move it, I don’t got all day!” he shouted over the comm.-system, his Scottish accent was very discernable over the mild static, “Link up to the Docking Wall and then head to the Debriefing room, AS-AP!”

“Yes sir,” said the pilot in the R6 unit with an Australian accent.

“Aye, Lieutenant Colonel Bystander,” replied the pilot of the R9 unit in a subtle but still noticeable Spanish accent.

Bystander cut off the comm. and thought to himself. He couldn’t believe how young these two were, well aside from the pilot of R9 who he already knew was twenty-three. Still, even though the pilot of the R6 was only twenty-one, he seemed an awful lot younger. Lt. Colonel Bystander knew pilots with that kind of mentality wouldn’t last very long in a battle, he hoped could get him into the right mentality.

Pulling back on the controls, the Colonel got his suit up and moved it over towards the docking wall and pressed its back up against it. He watched the ensigns do the same and waited until hearing the clamps lock into place and a few hisses providing proof of the seals finally in place.

“Let’s go, rookies!” commanded Bystander, opening the hatch of his dark, boxed in cockpit after switching off the main monitor and pushing the keyboard up to the right.

They all stood at the edge of their cockpit openings for a moment. Bystander gave them all thumbs up and then pushed off and floated up towards the catwalk above. Both ensigns followed after him while giving the whole hanger a look over. The only thing disappointed to the R6 pilot was that everything looked green from the visor of his helmet. R9’s didn’t care, he was just glad that he could at least see well in this thing.

“Hey, F.M., look.” Said the R6 pilot, pointing down at the center of the hanger where a grey and black, wide space shuttle laid.

F.M. looked over at the craft but kept his assent going, “A Mobile Carrier Shuttle.”

“Do you think…?” asked the R6 ensign.

“That new models are onboard?” F.M. questioned then turned back towards the catwalk and grabbed onto the railing with one hand and tossed himself over it and touched down upon the green, grate.

“Yeah, come on, they got to be packing some new types, something for us to use,” said the younger pilot, not paying attention to where he was going as he continued to stare down at the shuttle and suddenly hit his back against the railing, knocking him downwards a little.

“Ow… ah!” cried the pilot trying to change his momentum, but the end result was just him flailing his arms.

F.M. cursed under his breath and reached out, grabbed by the collar and pulled him over the railing. “A.M., you’re goin’ to cause me trouble one of these days.”

A.M. landed upon the grate on all fours then quickly stood up and nodded, “Thanks.”

“Hopefully you won’t cost me my life, now, let’s go.”

“Right,” replied the young ensign, rubbing the back of his helmet, “I’ll do my best.”

“Hey, you ladies done gabbing!?” yelled the Lieutenant Colonel from down the yellow hallway ahead of them, the frustration just brewing, “Debriefing room-Double Time!”

Snapping to attention they gave a salute and exclaimed in unison: “YES SIR!”
= = = =
Amadi Akintunde

I think Imma keep an eye on this; I listened to the Opening Theme, it sounds interesting enough; even though it's 20 seconds shorter than a normal Gundam OP. I mean, if you're taking it from the first or second part of the song. xP
Strike Wing

Amadi Akintunde wrote:I think Imma keep an eye on this; I listened to the Opening Theme, it sounds interesting enough; even though it's 20 seconds shorter than a normal Gundam OP. I mean, if you're taking it from the first or second part of the song. xP
Thank you for having interest in this, I appreciate it. :) The Opening, yeah I'm going with the first verse for now and even though it may be 20 seconds shorter, at least it's short but sweet and straight to the point. XD lol

Also I'm nearly finished with the rest of the episode, just a few scenes left to go and to double check on some of the stuff. 8)
Seraphic
Location: Inside the barrel of Wing Zero's left Buster Rifle.

Hello, Strike. I have read your story because I am trying to go through all of the original stories here.

Do not take this too harshly, but I do not think there was much good I could find in the material you have provided thus far. The writing is at least coherent, so I am never confused.

What is find strange is that in the last two works you are just being descriptive of things while nothing is really happening. Sure, you're setting things up, I guess, but it's important to have development and interest early on in your writing for the sake of your readers. And it's highly unusual that you're just being extremely descriptive of everything, even when those details might be unimportant. How would you feel if you read a "Gundam" story, hoping for good things, but ended up just hearing about the color of some random character's toothbrush or something?

And I suppose it is good that you are trying to be descriptive, but I found your descriptions to all be a bit stale. There was no creativity or feeling in the words.

I suppose I should wait for you to have more material, but I wanted you to have this heads up. There is nothing seriously wrong with the way that you literally write, but I suppose your approach to narration could use some retooling. When you put up new writing, I can look at that also, and I look forward to being impressed.

Again, I apologize for sounding harsh, but I am honest for a reason. You treat someone like a man and he becomes a man. If I hold you to high standards, hopefully you will grow and own up to them. Show me who is boss. =)

(Oh, and if you have supplementary material available, why the hell not just link it here for your readers? I think they would like that.)
"Red particles are bad, they mutate you into... dead? But green/blue particles are good, apparently, for reasons and for purposes yet to be determined. Isn't science sometimes nicely color-coded?"
-Antares

GW: The Sword . Sera's Art . Gameplay . The Lost Citadel
Strike Wing

(Here's the next part of the episode that I got done, if anyone's even interested in my crappy writing...)

Kamen took a sip of tea from the white china cup he held, it tasted bitter, another blend he didn’t care for. He then placed it onto the golden lined saucer he held in his other hand, and laid it down upon the small, dark brown, round table that stood between him and the woman, sitting with her legs crossed.

She wore a crimson Federation uniform jacket with gold stripes down her shoulders and arms, her insignia showed the rank of Commander. Also she wore a long black skirt with an open slit on the left side, revealing her knee-high black boots. Today her hair was tied up, and the brown still complimented her purple eyes. A small smirk formed upon the Commander’s lips, knowing that Kamen liked her hair that way. She adjusted her purple, lens glasses before taking a sip of her own tea and grimaced at the bitter taste, but it was the only thing that was keeping her awake today. Although her taste spuds craved the fine taste of red whine, it was far too early to be drinking and she knew it.

Kamen gazed up and down the twenty-eight year old, woman’s body. Her slender and perfectly shaped form excited him. Hoping he wasn’t obvious and to make sure, he just moved his eyes and kept his head straight forward. Kamen knew it would have been inappropriate to be checking out his superior officer in the debriefing room, but they had always flirted regardless; they just kept it on the down-low. It brought a slight grin which the Lt. Commander soon hid behind the rim of his teacup, taking another gulp of the bitter blend and trying to finish it as fast as he could.

Placing her cup and saucer down, the Commander took a moment to think of what she wanted to say, and then looked back up at Kamen as she leaned back and began, her French accent coming through somewhat. “Are you really going down tomorrow?”

Putting down his cup and saucer, Kamen sat up, “Yes, Miranda, I am. Or sooner depending on…” The Lieutenant Commander trailed off and started to look around the room. It appeared more like a personal library then a Debriefing room, with each wall stacked with books from different eras, languages and other forms of literature.

“Depending on what?” she asked, raising an eyebrow, “Kamen?”

Stuck in a trance, her voice made him snap out of it and come back to reality. “Depending on… what our new Ensigns have to say about that interesting energy distortion they picked up in the Rooky Mountains.”

“You’re still chasing ghosts…,” the Commander said, resting her cheek upon her right fist, looking bored and she was. “How long are you going to go after these distortions?”

Kamen leaned forward, fingers intertwined as he rested his elbows on both knees, staring directly at her. He spoke seriously towards her, “Until I find out what “it” is, Miranda.”

Miranda lifted her head straight but her gently clenched fist remained where it was. She could feel how much this distortion was bothering him, it concerned her greatly, she-right then and there wanted to do something to help alleviate all of his worries. But no matter how hard she tried, somehow it just wasn’t enough to distract him from what was happening upon the World Sphere.
Taking in a deep breath, Miranda sat forward and took another sip of her tea before speaking again. “I’m sure the Federation will be ready for it.”

Kamen glared down upon the blue and golden carpet for a long time; at least it felt like a long time. The design was rather mesmerizing with the wavy and circular patterns intertwining, becoming one whole image. This whole debacle about sensors blips and distortions felt like a maze that needed to merge and change into something before he could figure out what it was. Although, Kamen could only guess at what it could be.

“Mobile Suits…”

“What?” asked Miranda, nearly about to choke on her tea, but quickly managed to regain her composure and cleared her throat. “What do you mean by Mobile Suits?”

“The distortion could be produced… by a Mobile Suit, given the right amount of power output… and depending on the energy type… yes…,”

“From where?” she asked again, “And who?”

“Whom…, from whom… Miranda,” replied Kamen, coldly and almost eerily as he sat back and crossed his right leg over his left, pressing the tips of his fingers together. “But, it could just be some wild ghost chase, as you said my dear Commander.”

Miranda nodded and sipped her tea once again, trying to take it all in, since if there were Mobile suits that advanced, it would mean trouble. Shifting in her seat, the lovely, French Commander stood up and walked over towards a rectangular, metal table in the center of the room. Standing there, she monitored the view-cams from outside the room, on every hallway. Three people wearing the standard officer’s uniforms flew down hall-3, one their way towards the Debriefing Room.

“Have our ensigns arrived?” Kamen asked, standing up and pushing himself off the floor to float over towards her. He grabbed the table to stop him and allowed his feet to touch solid ground again. The one thing he did enjoy about space, no gravity to get in his way. It felt like true freedom.

“Yes, they’re almost here,” the Commander turned away and floated along the far side of the table, taping her fingers upon the flexi glass console.

“Thinking they’ll have answers, Miranda?” asked Kamen moving over to her side.

At that moment there was a knock at the door getting both their attention.

“Come,” said Miranda, floating back over to her chair.

Kamen stayed where he was, disappointed that she wouldn’t stay by his side, and then quickly hid his emotion when the three officers entered the room. The Lt Commander leaned back against the table and watched them get into line before the Base’s Commanding officer. Subconsciously his eyes veered off in her direction, hoping that she’d somehow return the gaze, but she didn’t. Kamen then turned back to the officers standing in a line.

“Lieutenant Colonel Innocent Bystander, reporting with our new ensigns as ordered, mam,” said the Colonel with a nod, then saluted and then stood at easy with both hands behind his back.

“Welcome back to the Lunar Base, Colonel,” answered Miranda, then she stood up and saluted back, and then returned her hand to her side “And these two ensigns are?”

F.M. with strict confidence took a step forward and saluted, “Ensign, F.M. Stereo, it’s an honor to be here Commander.” Miranda gave him a subtle nod with a slight grin and salute.

Next A.M. stepped up but somehow he couldn’t make total eye contact, the presence of the Commander intimidated him. Still, he did his best and saluted, although stammering a bit, “E-ensign A.M. R-r-radio, reporting as ordered, Commander Veu.” A.M. swore his knees were shaking but did not dare to check. He just wanted to give the best first impression he could, although he somehow felt he had failed in his attempt.

“Young aren’t they,” she said giving them a look over that doubled as a seductive glance from what Bystander and the two Ensigns could tell. Miranda chuckled to herself as she turned away and sat back down. She did it on purpose to get a reaction from the young ensigns and had to admit, she was pleased with the result of A.M. turning a bit red.

F.M. on the other hand ignored it, feeling it was highly inappropriate and planned to bring it up with the Colonel later on. Even if that’d do little good due to her high ranking, it was the right thing to report it; no matter how gorgeous she appeared.

“Flying and Fighting in the cosmos… is a game for the young, Commander.” Kamen retorted and floated over to the Ensigns and greeted them each with a salute and handshake. “It’s good to have you two aboard. I hope we see good things come from you, just keep your chin up and do your best.”

“Yes sir,” replied the ensigns in unison, saluting. Both the young officers felt this person to be someone who knew took his job seriously and cared for the people under his command, more then just playthings.

The Lt. Commander moved closer and whispered, “Commander Veu is just toying with you two, don’t mind it. She likes games but when it comes down to duty she’ll demand great respect… I’d advise you to show it to stay on her good side….”

Bystander’s gaze turned towards them as he eavesdropped on the conversation and chuckled to himself. Then quickly regained his composure stared straight ahead.
“So Colonel, what do you have to report for us?” asked Kamen as he drifted back and stood at the right side of Miranda’s chair, waiting for any new information.

Bystander lowered his head then straightened up and began his report. “We detected a slight increase in the particles in the Rockies but when we got there, it was nowhere to be found unfortunately. We did search the surrounding area but the particle dissipation is fast and the trail was left cold, sir. But whatever it was, it was definitely there, Commander.”

“T-the particles were really high in the crevasse when I-I went in to investigate, s-sir,” stuttered A.M feeling he had to report on something, to get his foot into the door as it were.

“Did it have any significance to the systems of your Mobile Suits?” Kamen inquired nudging forward a bit.

“I-it… I’m not sure, Lt. Commander, I-I’m sorry.” A.M. answered, his gaze fell a bit, and now he felt useless. “It could have been the mountains… but I-I’m not sure. My sensor-eye was malfunctioning a little. The screens were nearly full of static s-so I… I relied on my radar, sir.”

Placing his left hand behind his back while rubbing his chin with his right, Kamen pondered upon what he just heard. No doubt in his mind it was the particle saturation… but he couldn’t prove it unless they studied the crevasse and this unique Mobile Suit’s power plant. “Thank you Ensign… that will be all gentlemen, return to your duties till otherwise stated.”

“Aye, Commander!” said the three officers with a simultaneous salute then headed out of the Debriefing room with the door shutting behind them.
= = = =