Knight Gundam, or Musha Gundam (Non Sd)

Knight
100%
Musha
No votes

Total votes: 1
Herrschaft 2

Feudal Mobile Suits: Gundam Knights

Drake looked down at his feet. He was a knight in a world where his skills were of no use. His long brown hair flowed in the wind. He looked at his bearded friend. "Addeckt. I've come to believe that this world no longer needs us." Addeckt pushed his hair out of his right eye, the eye that didn't have a patch over it. "What do you mean, Drake? So long as there are battles to be fought, the world will want the Gundam Knights around. Besides...." The two turned around. "There are others who will want us after we finish destroying this metal dragon."
- Oh God. The Exodus is entering Feral Mode.
-What Does that mean?
-It means it's gonna win
Big B

Re: Feudal Mobile Suits: Gundam Knights

What's the premise?

If you have a story ready to go, I'd post it. If you're trying to flesh out ideas, you might try using the General Fanfiction Discussion thread.

A friendly tip: they tend to quash threads that don't have substance and just speculate, just so you know. We don't know if it's good or not--post it and let's see.
ShadowCell

I haven't locked this thread because I can't tell what it is, but it looks more like a story than just an idea, so I'll let it go until Herrschraft explains what this is about.
Herrschaft 2

Herrschaft here. Sorry about the delay. I had finals this week. couldn't really get here to put this in.

The metal dragon was attacking two knight looking robots, with v shaped fins appearing like their crowns.. "Rebellions, wars... all are nothing compared to the rush one gets when fighting a beast like this." Adddeckt pulled his crossbow, and fired the energy beam from it scoring a direct hit in the dragon's neck. "HAHA! Take that, foul creature." The dragon fired an energy blast from its mouth at Addeckt's knight. Addeckt easily dodged."

"Addeckt. I'm startin to think you enjoy this all too much." Drake's lance opened up, forming energy where the tip was at. "Your crossbow is mighty, Addeckt, but my lance can become a mighty cannon." Drake fired his cannon at the dragon's face, blinding it. His lance formed back, and started spinning like a drill, which it did indeed look like. Drake charged into the dragon's mouth as the dragon blasted away at him. His lance pierced through the blasts, and through the dragon. The two knights flew away as the dragon exploded.

Herrschaft. This isn't the end. Just all that i've got. I'll come back and update it when i'm not busy. I wrote this part early in the morning. I'll probably have fresh ideas once i eat.
-What Does that mean?
-It means it's gonna win
Herrschaft 2

"Lady Karen. What should we do about the Demons that have been attacking the villagers?" "Were there not a couple knights who battled a dragon and came out the victors.
-What Does that mean?
-It means it's gonna win
ShadowCell

Posting your story one or two sentences at a time is not going to generate any interest. Show us something substantial already.
Herrschaft 2

Sorry. I am going to request that someone shut this down. I don't even remember where i am going with this. Unless someone else wants to take up the reins...
-What Does that mean?
-It means it's gonna win