gundam fanfic need some people to join up to help me

Your own tale of two mecha.
mrbananaisamonkey

gundam fanfic need some people to join up to help me

so i feel like making a gundam fanfic, ( Im gonna stop my armored core fanfic perminantly) and so i got some feed back on my writing, so i think i need some help. Ill start when a good amout of people join.
ShadowCell

It would help if you posted something. This isn't an RPG or anything; you have to write it.
mrbananaisamonkey

but this is going to be a group fanfiction :P
a never ending battle: cookies vs pie.
ShadowCell

It sounds like you're trying to set up an RP more than anything else. So if that's the case, go make your pitch in the RP forum (I'm not sure how they have it set up, so you can ask the mods there). But you aren't posting anything here, and evidently, nobody else is interested in writing a giant group fanfic.
mcred23

And you aren't going to be able to do it in the RPG Section either: We already have three going right now, and we aren't allowing any new ones any time soon (Nevermind the process we use to select a new one, which involves our members voting on various choices).

So yeah, it looks like there is no place for your idea on this forum, at least, for the time being...
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')
CHASER

A group Fan Fiction is doable without turning into an RPG, though it needs some planning and basically breaks down to people contributing different parts. If you have someone that can write battle scenes very well then every time you need one in the story you get them to write that part, and the same with narrative, character interaction Etc.

You would just have to email the episode to whomever's job it is to add the part you need and then, when the whole episode/chapter/whatever you want to call it is done, actually post it.

The other, very fractal and often detrimental way to do it is have each person write a chapter in order, though it's easy to get hit by a backlog and have differences in consistency in the story.
HellCat wrote:
ShadowCell wrote:I'm skipping this one if it's in suppository form, though. Like, I like Gundam, but not that friggin' much.
They decided against that because most Gundam fans already have something up their butt.
mrbananaisamonkey

yeah but like youre saying is right but, like nobody is interested in doing a job in doing it so im just waiting for some email addresses so we could brain storm, make a plot, outline the story, all that crap but first i need a good amount of people. :?
a never ending battle: cookies vs pie.
Big B

Well, you don't even have a premise so far. I mean, I don't know if I'd want to participate in something (and I'm not volunteering---have enough stuff going on anyway) that I have no idea what's even the starting point.

We don't know if this is UC/AC/CE/AW/AD/etc. or an original environment.

You're looking for idea's, which is fine. However, it looks like you might end up where others do the lifting and you just coordinate. In order to improve writing, you have to work at it. Your option might be to actually write something and have someone proofread for you (after running it through spellcheck) for read-ability.