Banshee destroy mode
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/68 ... oynew.png/

Banshee normal mode
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/40 ... alnew.png/

Unicorn Destroy mode

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/81 ... oynew.png/

Unicorn Normal mode

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/51 ... alnew.png/

Unicorn gundams were copied from gundam wiki , noir pack and dragons from mahq any feedback would be great
and you guys can name this "upgrade"
Don't take life too seriously.....no-one's getting out alive.
Scorpio[pt]

Re: Scorpio's mecha studio now with first fraken version 2

Ok here its the final version :

Feedback would be nice

Unicorns Mk2

Banshee Destroy mode
http://img853.imageshack.us/img853/1607 ... estroy.png

Banshee normal mode

http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/3887/bansheeo.png

Unicorn
http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/3599/unicorne.png

Unicorn destroy
http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/2250 ... estroy.png

Name's : RX-0-0 Unicorn Gundam MK2
RX-0-2 Unicorn Gundam "Banshee" Mk2
General specs both units :
Manufactor :Anaheim Electronics (Augusta Newtype Lab)
Unit type: full psycoframe prototype mobile suit
Known Pilots:
-Edward Omega
-Yuriko Omega
Dimensions:
-Head height: 19.7 meters (21.7 meters with horn)
-Weight: 23.7 metric tons
Power-plant:
Minovsky Ultracompact Fusion Reactor power output : 20000 kw
Maximum thrust: 72 Km/s
Thrusters : Ion Laser Hybrid Propulsion system
Sensor radius: 22000 meters
Armor: gundarium alloy
Equipment:
-NT-D (Newtype Destroyer) system
-Compact Minovsky Craft System (mounted on backpack wings)
Accommodation:
-Pilot only, in eject-able panoramic monitor
-G-force shield system (prototype)
Armament:
1x-beam magnum mk2
1x-shield (mounts I-field generator)
4x-beam saber ( 2 in Back used in destroy mode + 2 x mounted on forearms can be detached )
2x-MR-Q10 "Fragarach" 4 beam blade (on backpack) hand-carried in use
2 x Beam Vulcan Gun mounted on head
2 x 3-barrel Beam Cannon (mounted in forearm)
32 x GDU-X7 Dragoon Bits (mounted on backpack on 8 on each side
2 x MMBC-M9 Beam cannon (on backpack)

Unit Background :
Developed by Anaheim Electronics both units were copied from the original RX-0 Unicorn Gundam lacking the La + system
Intended to be use in the possibility of a new large scale conflict , Londo Bell requested Anaheim a new generation unit that would give them the edge in any situation both space and atmosphere
Scientists in the Augusta lab were developing a new type of propulsion system that would get rid of a necessity of refueling , and took the chance of installing on the Unicorn Mk2
This new propulsion system allows the unit to accelerate at a maximum speed of 72km/s creating an enormous g-forces witch would kill any pilot the gf-orce shield was being developed for a few years but never installed on any unit so far , even with it long exposure to these forces would create injuries so a limiter was installed of 10 minutes of maximum trust use
A Compact Minovsky Craft System was installed on the wings allowing the units to fly on the atmosphere
Handplugs were modified to transmit power to the Beam magnum Mk2 allowing normal laser fire mode and a mega-particle cannon mode , the new weapon however features a E-cap recharge system using the new hand-plugs acting the cap itself has a buffer for the mega-particle cannon mode , this removed the need for additional E-packs
Other additional changes are new forearm beam sabers to be detached for better use and a 3-barrel Beam Cannon copied from the AMX-009 Dreissen this was a feature requested by one of the pilots because the unicorn lacked a close medium range weapon in case the rifle is lost , and because he loved it wen he used it wen he stole a AMX-009 Dreissen during the operation in Palau
The Backpack was being developed by a second team to further enhance these units firepower 32 Dragoon Bits were installed using the new propulsion system allowing the units to fly endlessly , 2 beam cannons and 2 swords with lasers were installed on it , the Compact Minovsky Craft System installed along the wings allows the unit to fly in atmosphere and the unit to exit Earth to Space at is will
However to exit the planet it needs to use all its power and no weapons are available in case of being intercepted
However all this equipment required a very powerful reactor , these units have the most powerful reactor ever mounted on a mobile suit
Has the first versions the Banshee has tuned for better earth fighting abilities and Unicorn has a Space unit

Pilots Profile:

Edward Omega :
Born: July 16 0089 UC
Height : 1.94 m
Sex : Male
Type: Cyber New-Type
Capabilities:
Strong telepathic and Telekinetic abilities
Situational awareness
Special Ops training and Tactical forecasting

Yuriko Omega :
Born: July 16 0089 UC
Height : 1.90 m
Sex : Female
Strong telepathic and Telekinetic abilities
Mind Control
Basic firearms and hand to hand combat
Infiltration and Spy techniques

Background info :
They were both created in the Augusta newtype lab wen they were in control by the Titans , they wanted a newtyoe that were more stable and more powerful then the previous creations and lacked the need of a master be controlled so it can fit normal ranks of the Titan army using the best genetic engineer at the time.
However Titans lost the war and the twins were found by Karaba and sent to Aeug to be trained since Karaba lacked any facilities to deal with the twins and by Char Aznable suggestion they were sent to Aeug and latter to the new Londo Bell were there training was finished
At the age of 10 the Twins showed immense telekinetic power and other new-types abilities started to develop , they tried to separate them however its try caused immense problems 24h latter were the boy started to get very depressed and lost the will to do any fighting , the female turned aggressive to everyone around .
Wen together they are behave just like normal person , this seems to be a result of they psychic link they share
Assigned to Londo Bell allowed them to be part of infiltrations and special operations one of them was the infiltration of Palau were Yuiko was ordered to find Banager and Edward to help the infiltration forces bomb the place
Wen the operation started to go south with the Londo forces being surrounded Edward stole a AMX-009 Dreissen in order to help shift the battle in favor of the Londo bell forces
Later they were sent to Augusta and assigned to the new units and to return to the Ra Cailum with them
raystin

Question:Why is 1 of the swords floating?
Would a coconut bomb be possible?
Scorpio[pt]

Re: Scorpio's mecha studio - Unicorn Mk2 final :D

because they were already like that on the linear art :/

http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/seed-s ... e-x09s.jpg
Seraphic
Location: Inside the barrel of Wing Zero's left Buster Rifle.

Here you go.

You can also do something like that in MS paint if you felt like it.
"Red particles are bad, they mutate you into... dead? But green/blue particles are good, apparently, for reasons and for purposes yet to be determined. Isn't science sometimes nicely color-coded?"
-Antares

GW: The Sword . Sera's Art . Gameplay . The Lost Citadel
Scorpio[pt]

freaking awesome thanks

it would be great man if you do it
Seraphic
Location: Inside the barrel of Wing Zero's left Buster Rifle.

Re: Scorpio's mecha studio - Unicorn Mk2 revision

Nice edits, Scorpio, but I think you'll be much happier if you learn how to do simple things like "mirror" images for yourself. It literally took me less than a minute to do, and i think it would have gone faster had I used MS pain instead of photoshop.

What program are you using? I think you'll find that you can do amazing things with just the select tool and all its options. I learned to do all that stuff when I was fiddling around with MS paint when I was 8. =)
"Red particles are bad, they mutate you into... dead? But green/blue particles are good, apparently, for reasons and for purposes yet to be determined. Isn't science sometimes nicely color-coded?"
-Antares

GW: The Sword . Sera's Art . Gameplay . The Lost Citadel
Scorpio[pt]

Re: Scorpio's mecha studio - Unicorn Mk2 revision

i am using paint.net
yeah i doing some testing how to mirror images so i can do it by myself