Tg's box of chocolate drawings

The place to share your artwork.
TheLegendkiller

Hahah guys I know you don't get paid here...it was a joke. Hence the XD.
Evil Unleashed<The Legendkiller
Tgjanlee

Anyway, dammit, now i have to repost. Yes i get it, you people take the internet SERIOUSLY. Nice censorship. Get off your high horse and pm me next time. Confront the problem instead of just erasing it.

one comic strip, and all the sudden i have a webcomic style. wtf XD

um, because i wanted to show everything. I like to it all, regardless how good it is.

Look cool? I've never been good at designing cool looking characters, thanks for um, "somewhat" saying their cool. >_>;;

I do know what the problem is, but the way you say it, you already have your expectations for what "style" should be. You throw that word around too much. It's not your forte, but it's a style regardless.

Natural stuff...thats all on those...18x24 sketch pads. I

I'm working for something with alot of sketching, cause as of late, thats whats im do ALOT. Just retooling characters over and over ha ha cause i do intend to start illustrating a story im writing. Then you know...a lot of its jsut randomness XP

As for everyone else, im sorry if i kinda ignored your post, i dont mean to, im just to lazy to kinda....retype EVERYTHING i had before :\
....why leave this open to insert images! GAHHHH
V2Buster

You created your own problems by just doing a major image dump.
Tgjanlee

and your still complaining about that? Get off it, its over. The guy deleted another post of mine. You have no say on the matter. Stop adding snide comments.
....why leave this open to insert images! GAHHHH
TheLegendkiller

Wow tg getting all the heat instead of me hahaha thats new. People just need to chill its drawings relax...you'd think every time somebody posts images and comic strips 14 people just suddenly die from heart attacks or something haha.

I've always liked his style...characters are slim but not skinny. Haha my guys always come out bulky like DBZ. I like how he does hair and faces and I usually think his girl drawings turn out better then mine. (Its their boobs I make them wayyyy to big haha) But yeah there's only one suggestion I'd give you tg.......Rouke must be drawn or he'll die.
Evil Unleashed<The Legendkiller
Deor

Re: Tg's box of chocolate drawings

I like chocolate so much and my favorite menu. Also your post about chocolate facts and also I like your article very much because I am a lover of chocolate. Thanks for your nice sharing.