Update: Gelgoog "MoD" Custom

The place to share your artwork.
meatloaf of darkness
Location: Meatland! Where the town run rampant with meat! Meat o'clock is the time anytime!

Update: Gelgoog "MoD" Custom

Yo. I suck at drawings, so don't expect much of those from me. What I do do however is create some custom action figures from time to time. I'll stick to my original characters, since I doubt you people want to see repaints of The Joker's goons and things of that sort.

My latest is Bionic Loaf. He's a robot designed to look and act like Meatloaf of Darkness (my own character). He is used to infiltrate meatloaf's group, but is always found out. He is usually de-commissioned after every mission, atleast until Donut of Madness needs him again.

Enough talk, here's pictures:
He's beautiful, ain't he?
Ready for battle
Picture three, showing off his terminator 2-like chest
"I'm ready for my close up"
Just done beating the crap outta Burger of Britain

Also, here's a teaser image of a figure I'm doing for a custom con (Contest for custom action figures) on another site:
Teaser pic one
Teaser pic two

Hopefully you like bionic loaf (and my teaser dude), and if this kinda thing doesn't fly around here that's fine and you can lock/delete the thread.
Last edited by meatloaf of darkness on Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lalahsghost

Looks like you could get a job with the Williams Street Studios / Robot Chicken people pretty quickly if you were interested in that kind of job. :shrug:
MoebiusZero

Those figures look great, even greater if you made an stopmotion animation with them :D

All you need is a digi cam, tripod and a room with excellent lighting to make sure there are not any noticable color diffrences and you're all set!
meatloaf of darkness
Location: Meatland! Where the town run rampant with meat! Meat o'clock is the time anytime!

Was bored so I took a gelgoog figure and painted it to my Meatloaf of Darkness' color scheme. I'm not that happy with it, probably going to re-do it sometime in the future:

one
two

And a picture of my Meatloaf figure so you can see the color scheme:
meatloaf!

Enjoy and all that jazz.