Illsteir's SketchUp Works

The place to share your artwork.
illsteir

Beam Spa- ... Oh wait not enough guns!
There's already a cannon-shoulder connector there but the cannons are blocking he view.
Turinu

If it had it's arm guns deployed and was carrying two of the regular rifles, then you could call beam spam. :P
Troopermanaic

Hey I am really starting to do good on makeing the body legs and arms for the mechs I make but the head never comes out right can you make a tutorial on how to make a head? I want my heads to start to look good.
Turinu

The link to the website Illsteir posted has a nice tutorial on how to make a mecha head in sketch-up. I suggest using that.
illsteir

W00t~! I'm done with the REV-2 and the only parts missing are the Induction Wave Cannon and Camouflage Equipment.

But I think I'll pass the job to you, Shori. As you can see I've been very busy lately and it's taking me a long time to update it. Plus, I think you have enough skills to do the job :D

I've sent you a PM, in it is the download link of the model. If you want others to download the file just give me a heads up :)

And, oh, the new images are in the first post.
Turinu

Thanks a bunch, Illsteir. I'm very grateful to you for spending such time and effort in bringing one of my favorite franken designs to life in 3D~

Unfortunately it's not allowing me to download the file even if I sign in, D:
illsteir

Oh, sorry bout that, I fixed it and I think you can Download it now XD
Turinu

Thanks yeah, I tried a few more times and it just started working, so that's that.

I hope if you ever find more free time aside from working on your own projects and real life stuffs, that you'll take on another request of mine some day~
Seraphic
Location: Inside the barrel of Wing Zero's left Buster Rifle.

Illsteir is finished with the Daeg Hagal!

*heartbroken*

It's the end of an era! D:
"Red particles are bad, they mutate you into... dead? But green/blue particles are good, apparently, for reasons and for purposes yet to be determined. Isn't science sometimes nicely color-coded?"
-Antares

GW: The Sword . Sera's Art . Gameplay . The Lost Citadel
Dr. XIII

Seraphic wrote:Illsteir is finished with the Daeg Hagal!

*heartbroken*

It's the end of an era! D:
Not Exactly! There's just gonna be a brave NEW era! I still have hope.
Moble Assault Mech: Karasu:X:XIII engage in combat mode. All weapons Online

1 Moment later...

Next?

http://dr-xiii.deviantart.com/
illsteir

New Era? Not yet. I wanna revive the Belial project and make another A.S. before jumping into a new mecha format, probably a combiner
@ Shori
You're welcome. :)
And about the collab thing, don't worry. It will happen sometiem in the future. :wink:

On a slightly different note, I saw this happening a mile away. Boy, that guy really hates the stuff you're making :lol:
Turinu

Oh my. He's probably boiling inside that out of all the things you could've designed in Sketchup, you had to go and do a Franken. One of mine, no less. XD

I don't think even he can argue about how good it turned out though. You definitely added your own personal flair to it's design, and it came out wonderful.

And wooh for future collab's! I can't wait to see your Belial done as well. Considering how rare it is to find images of it, having a full 3D model of the machine will make many people wanting to see the design very happy campers. :D
Tanamaas

so what's going to happen to 00 who's head you've finished? !_!
crashlegacy14
Location: In the Zaku's cockpit. Yes, the one that just exploded.

Jaw drops.

(mumbling) I will not try to make the TX-20 in 3d. i will not I will not.I will not eat green-I mean make it in 3d. I (/end mumbling)
..arg you're so good oyu're subverting my self control!

regardless great work.
Crash's Mecha Design Works
Crash's Mecha Based RPG
-----------------//-----------
ShadowCell wrote: Perspective. It's great.
CrashLegacy14 wrote: my immortal enemy: Perspective.
illsteir

@Tanamaas
I made the head just for fun but i may pick it up gain soon.
@crashlegacy14
I just saw it. Making those curves in Sketchup is a real nightmare @_@

Sketchup 3d Challenge for Dec 24- Jan 14: Gundam Universe Moblie Suit
Who else will join?
Turinu

Lol not me, my skill is still far from being able to replicate line art. If I don't make up the parts then and there in Sketchup, it'll come out awkward. XD
illsteir

This will be my entry for the challenge.
Usually, it takes me 2-4 months to create a decent model. Sometimes even more :lol: . But the challenge has a time constrain of 3 weeks so I must pick a simple MS design. The Alex and Ground type Gundam came to my mind but since 2009 is the franchise' 30th anniversary, I think the RX-78-2 is the most fitting choice :)
Troopermanaic

sweetness but only one thing can you fix that flap thinggy in the middle of the body thats the only thing I can see out of perportion other then that its perfect.
Troopermanaic

im kinda depressed now seing that your RX-78 head blows away mine

its still a WIP BTW it just only began to take shape.

http://s228.photobucket.com/albums/ee18 ... t=11-3.jpg OH BTW this is my submission for the challange sorry didnt know you were makeing the RX-78 also dont worry you will beat me =p