Scorn's Stuff - Update - Valiant CG 10-06-09

The place to share your artwork.
Scorpio[pt]

you still make requests?

if you do i want to request this

-strike noir in these colors :
http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/2913 ... 024mi7.jpg

-add 2 beam sabers on hips (keep the pistols pls)
-impulse shield matching noir color scheme ( original one) (left arm)
-akatsuki beam rifle on right arm
-adapt a dragon system to noir striker pack ( keep all weapons and add dragons o the backpack ) i was thinking that dragons only get out wen the linear cannons get off their"resting " position but if you find a better way
-dynames sniper rifle on shoulder or on back ( i prefer placed on the back)

plz tell me if you can do it and if something is wrong with the request i will change it immediately or if something is too much
Don't take life too seriously.....no-one's getting out alive.
ScornMandark

I sure do! I don't see a problem with the request itself, per se. The design might feel kinda busy when it's all done, but I'll start working on it.
The Mekton Zeta Mailing List wrote:27. I will not put emergency destruct devices in my mecha. I will put them in my pilots. Nothing motivates like thermite.
Scorpio[pt]

thx man :D
zgapd

I think I already made the request, but I am not really sure.... so I'll post it (maybe Again?) SO....

I would like the base (torso) to be that of Wing 0 Custom equip with a GN drive
The Twin buster rifles on attached separately on his back
And funnels similar to the Fin Funnels but shaped as feathers and solid like Char's funnels not the U shaped like Amaro's. I would like it attached to the wings like normal feathers so it looks cool.
The color scheme I would like it to be White, blue, and green. Replace what ever other color was there for the green (Base model wise).

Ummm thats about it....Oh wait the sword....I would like it to be a sheith with a heavenly looking broadsword with Dark green energy lines for the out line and edges/ other would be black lines so it looks like it is eminating Psycommu waves.

That should be it....O_O wow now that I typed it up it looks like a lot to do XD
ScornMandark

I'm having a little trouble envisioning this... So you want Wing Zero Custom for the torso, do you want it for the rest of the mech as well?

Funnels shaped like the feathers on Zero Custom's wings, attached to the wings? Are they a different color than the normal feathers? Are they hidden amongst the feathers? or are there a million little funnels that all can attack at once?

and as for the sword, do you want a sheath on the hip whilst the mech is holding the sword? or am I confused? (well, I know I'm a little confused, at least...) And do you want waves of energy coming off the sword? or the sword itself is comprised of dark green energy?
The Mekton Zeta Mailing List wrote:27. I will not put emergency destruct devices in my mecha. I will put them in my pilots. Nothing motivates like thermite.
zgapd

ScornMandark wrote:I'm having a little trouble envisioning this... So you want Wing Zero Custom for the torso, do you want it for the rest of the mech as well?

Funnels shaped like the feathers on Zero Custom's wings, attached to the wings? Are they a different color than the normal feathers? Are they hidden amongst the feathers? or are there a million little funnels that all can attack at once?

and as for the sword, do you want a sheath on the hip whilst the mech is holding the sword? or am I confused? (well, I know I'm a little confused, at least...) And do you want waves of energy coming off the sword? or the sword itself is comprised of dark green energy?
Base model is Wing Zero Custom ( the whole thing exluding the added GN Drive)
Feather Funnels are hidden with in the shield wings(front wings) like ten of them. Make them like extra armor layer for the shield wings(Front wings) Make them fairly long say about the length of Amaro's funnel when folded
Energy wave comes from the sword( make the blade solid not beam sword if thats ok) and could you make the hilt of it silver and gold? And yes the sheith should always be on the hip. Also, if its ok could you make like a separate container like moduale(like a briefcase or mobile pod) filled with 3 extra Feater funnels?

* I edited this like crazy XD sorry about that
*as an apology, have a laugh, http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/d ... 1_6145.jpg
Scorpio[pt]

just quick question if you can , how is my request? and can you give me a sneak peak ? :lol:
i am anxious xD
Zangetsu

Give the man some time. He might not have started your request yet and he is doing it for you.
"Paladin Anderson, Executioner Anderson, Bayonet Anderson, Dust to Dust Anderson, Assassin Anderson, Regenerator Anderson, Killing Judge Anderson"-Millennium Soldiers
ScornMandark

Heheheh yeah, did you notice the tag on the thread? I've been working on some requests for Zangetsu here for...er...let's just go with a while now :oops: :) I'll get to it, but it might be a little while. Every request is considered and worked on, just some take a while longer than others. Plus, there's the whole life business. Just bought a house, closing on Friday, my older brother is getting married (again) on Saturday, my job might start sending me to Mexico every third week, etc. Good fun to be had by all :D
zgapd

I would like to make one last edit, make the funnels be on the back wings (vernier wing) instead of the shield wings.
Scorpio[pt]

Zangetsu wrote:Give the man some time. He might not have started your request yet and he is doing it for you.
ok sory :( i am patient i will wait
zgapd

Just wondering how it's coming along, not trying to rush you, just wondering thats all (take your time, quality is important!)
Scorpio[pt]

sory to bother but i already made my request a month ago and i need to know if your still making it :oops:
ScornMandark

Hi all - an update!! Sorry, it's not one of the ones requested yet, I have been working on a commision for the Bad A** Metal game, which I shall present below:

Die Fliegenmaus - A guerilla assault mecha with a high degree of versatility. The legs house high output verniers providing both VTOL and subsonic flight. Maus has three different weapon configurations two of which utilize a modified version of the Longstreet's Rail Gun. This second generation Rail Gun uses shells merely 1/3 the size of the original. The auto cannons can also be linked together to as a barrel extension for increased range and precision. The binary jet turbine powered veriers in the legs provide smooth hovering over difficult terrain like jungle, snow or urban rubble.

Alpha Long Range Auto Cannon 2x

In this configuration the Maus functions much like an American tank of the early 21st century. The weapon fires two shots at a time, using extra power to increase discharge down the barrel thus doubling the velocity of each round.

Beta - Medium Range Linked Dual Auto Cannon 8x

This will probably be the most used configuration of the Maus. In this mode the auto cannons operate in linked sets providing a higher rate of fire and leaves the mecha with a free hand to grab additional ammo mounted on the shoulders while using its maximum firepower with the other.

Close Quarters Combat Carbon Nanotube Heat Manriki, Bison Shoulder Ram, Hand Talons

(Without CN Manriki)

This mecha is designed with the guerilla militia in mind, made to stand up to tactics that can at times seem uncouth. Any mecha caught in the middle of a squad of Die Fliegenmausen will surely be crushed.

Both auto cannons are locked into their stowing position on the back of the Maus, from the wrist of its right hand extends a carbon nanotube chain. This is similar to the control rods of a nuclear reactor. Zakus use their outer armor as the core's radiator and carbon nanotubes, which are much stronger than steel, can transfer heat effectively so I bring the two worlds together. The manriki helps the mech to stay cool once it's activated and is strong enough to block, pary and even entangle the melee weapons of opponents.

The Bison Shoulder Ram is for shoulder checking an adversary at full burn; the arms have verniers just above the elbow, and the right shoulder is a hefty spiked morningstar. The construction is based on the skull of an Old Earth Bison and the animal's ability to apply its total girth and momentum as enormous force per square inch. The spikes are each built to penetrate the armor specifically around the cockpit of an enemy unlucky enough to receive the brunt of a charge.

The final weapon is perhaps the most visceral and useful. The Maus is equiped with a system of short blades, with compound hinges to maximize leverage and tips made of heat-treated steel to provide maximum strength for tearing into a vehicle or building. The special fingers work in conjunction with the blades acting as spreaders which are used to pull pieces of the structure apart, or to be inserted into the side of the vehicle to tear a section out. The cutter, as the name suggests, is used to cut through the vehicles and concrete like a pair of giant bolt cutters.

Rodents can chew through just about anything given enough time. Their ability to gnaw is astounding and this is where the Mecha gets its namesake Flying-Mouse (aka Bat).

I assure you I haven't forgotten the rest of the requests, this one has just been kind of taking over :p I hope to have some backlog stuff out within a week or so...

(More excuses, I just bought a house and have been dealing with all sorts of hijinks involved with shady realtors :evil: )
zgapd

wow....Cool mechs though!....
Scorpio[pt]

any updates ? on my request :( i know your busy but
ScornMandark

Update! sort of....

ZGMF-X28A Nu-Liberty Still finishing this request from...well, ZGMF-X28A Nu-Liberty. The wings and swords still need traced and colored. Oh, and I suppose the hands, too :P
ScornMandark

Completed Nu Liberty! [size=0]I'm pretty sure...[/size]

Base Model, no guns.
Nu Liberty Base
The request was to add in the vernier from the Alex, but they didn't really fit the overall scheme of the suit and looked kind of out of place. I can go back and add them in if requested.

Guns!
Rifle in Left Hand

Rifle in Right Hand

Rifle in Both Hands

In the notes I was sent, the rifle was to be in the left hand. I wasn't sure if that meant the suit's left hand (which obscures a lot of the suit) or the hand on the left of the image, so I did both. Then I did both hands since it was right there. Sue me =)

Next on the list is some of the newer requested stuff. *vanishes into pseudo-artistic obscurity again for a while...*
zgapd

gnarly MS man!
ScornMandark

Thanks!

As requested, an updated ZGMF-X28A Nu Liberty with verniers:

Nu Liberty Vernier-ed

In further news, I finally clear out my backlog from Zangetsu with the following:

UPO-LPE

UPO-MP1