Scorn's Stuff - Update - Valiant CG 10-06-09

The place to share your artwork.
Scorpio[pt]

ITS AWSOME :D , can you make it red eyes and yellow sensors? if not use standart

edit : i forgot to mention before i want 8 dragons 4 on each side :/ sory if this delays anything
Don't take life too seriously.....no-one's getting out alive.
ScornMandark

Red eyes and yellow sensor, no problem.

As for the dragoons - we'll see what we can come up with when we're closer to actually making 'em.
The Mekton Zeta Mailing List wrote:27. I will not put emergency destruct devices in my mecha. I will put them in my pilots. Nothing motivates like thermite.
Scorpio[pt]

ok thanx man :D
ScornMandark

Whee! More video fun:

Clip from upcoming half hour short.

A few friends and I have been working on this for a couple of years, off and on. The movie that is, not just this clip. :P Live action mixed with stop action animation. We're actually getting semi-close to finishing it, so I figured I'd pop in a preview. :)
The Mekton Zeta Mailing List wrote:27. I will not put emergency destruct devices in my mecha. I will put them in my pilots. Nothing motivates like thermite.
Scorpio[pt]

not bad ;D not bad at all
ScornMandark

New update on Noir Custom progress! Yeah, its been a month and I don't have a lot of progress to show for it, but in my defense I just got 3DS Max 2009 and I've been a bit distracted... I should have some bits from that up in the future (once my desktop gets over itself and it's "Bare-Minimum-RAM" issues... :P )
Scorpio[pt]

thx for the update :D i am patient i will wait

one thing red eyes are not that good looking as i tought initialy if you can changed them to blue :S
ScornMandark

Easily Done. Plus, shadows! Yay!!*

* - Regularly getting no sleep and fueling on unleaded coffee makes for slaphappy...
Scorpio[pt]

ScornMandark wrote:Easily Done. Plus, shadows! Yay!!*

* - Regularly getting no sleep and fueling on unleaded coffee makes for slaphappy...
omg looks awsome :D
take some rest if you need :D
zgapd

Awesome MS man!!
The ZG is coming....Suit up or be left behind!
ScornMandark

Hey all - posted this a while ago in the rpg discussion, but I'll probably be taking a bit of a break. I got downsized, so my focus right now is on getting gainful employment again so I can waste time doing fun stuff :P

Hopefully it won't be a long break...
Dynames

ScornMandark wrote:Whee! More video fun:

Clip from upcoming half hour short.

A few friends and I have been working on this for a couple of years, off and on. The movie that is, not just this clip. :P Live action mixed with stop action animation. We're actually getting semi-close to finishing it, so I figured I'd pop in a preview. :)
DUDE you gotta post the finale product of that when its done
When the going gets tough, the tough get GIANT FIGHTING ROBOTS!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiBQvDu2KCk
One reason why 0083 Stardust Memory is one of the Best
Draco Starcloud

Nice to see you're still making good-looking MS.

And sorry about the un-sticky, but it's overdue by a couple of months. ;)
Chris wrote:IMMA CHARGIN MAH MAHQ @_@
Draco's Lair - Latest Update: 1/9/10
Scorpio[pt]

ok i understand i will keep waiting :(
ScornMandark

hahaha I was wondering when that was going to happen ;)
ScornMandark

OMG!! Update!!

Base Recolor

So, wings are done. Need modding for other stuffs you wanted, but I like having a base copy for future mods, etc.

For example, this quick mod:

Amneris Corp. Metal with Flight Pack - request for ongoing Bad Ass Metal RPG.

It's amazing how little free time you have when you get laid off :P
Scorpio[pt]

thx man it looks awsme cant wait to get it finished :D that recolor looks awsme the only thing i dislike is that symbol
ScornMandark

An Armor Pack for the same:

Amneris Armor Pack
Seraphic
Location: Inside the barrel of Wing Zero's left Buster Rifle.

Very good, sir. Your lineart is unusually clean! >,<

I think the armor on top of that left leg has a different perspective from the leg itself. That might require a good fix. =o
"Red particles are bad, they mutate you into... dead? But green/blue particles are good, apparently, for reasons and for purposes yet to be determined. Isn't science sometimes nicely color-coded?"
-Antares

GW: The Sword . Sera's Art . Gameplay . The Lost Citadel
ScornMandark

Well, thank you kindly! :) I'm trying to switch over to the trace after assembling style, and I think it's turning out pretty well now. Some parts of it I've actually started free-handing, which isn't turning out too bad either.

Unfortunately I've noticed the leg armor too... Fortunately for me, the photoshop layer is seperate enough not to screw over the whole drawing just to fix that part.

A few samples of my (hopefully) last cut'n'color works:

The Paintaker: Designed from the best technologies of the main people in the Alpha Quadrant, the Paintaker is the symbol of the Paintakers Group - they oppose the Amneris Corporation's attempts to unify the quadrant under one despotic rule.

Base Model

Heavy Armor Type

Space Superiority Type

Assault Type

And a sneak peek at the next Amneris Corp Pack:

Work in Progress!