Scorn's Stuff - Update - Valiant CG 10-06-09

The place to share your artwork.
ScornMandark

Re: Scorn's Frankens - Update - Thorne 07/28/09

Lol yay! It's just like Animal Crossing - talk to your friends and they give you cool wallpapers! =P

Actually, I really like the mech itself. A lot of nice details, and my own custom color scheme to boot. Tough to beat ;)

As for the sketchy stuff, I actually will have an update soon, I just gotta scan it in...
The Mekton Zeta Mailing List wrote:27. I will not put emergency destruct devices in my mecha. I will put them in my pilots. Nothing motivates like thermite.
ScornMandark

Is it cheating to create a reference?

second angle

I figured I needed a reference, so I made one. Sketches to follow...
The Mekton Zeta Mailing List wrote:27. I will not put emergency destruct devices in my mecha. I will put them in my pilots. Nothing motivates like thermite.
Seraphic
Location: Inside the barrel of Wing Zero's left Buster Rifle.

ScornMandark wrote:Is it cheating to create a reference?

second angle

I figured I needed a reference, so I made one. Sketches to follow...
No, it's not cheating, especially if you're making the reference of your own design from scratch. @,@

Be careful that you don't make its pelvis/waist section too miniscule though. Your mecha has no ass, hahaha. =p You should give it some design elements that balance backward, since you have a lot of stuff that comes forward already. A lot of people tend to forget about this. =o

As always, looking forward to the new sketches.
"Red particles are bad, they mutate you into... dead? But green/blue particles are good, apparently, for reasons and for purposes yet to be determined. Isn't science sometimes nicely color-coded?"
-Antares

GW: The Sword . Sera's Art . Gameplay . The Lost Citadel
ScornMandark

Re: Scorn's Stuff - Update - Dragoon 3D references 08/04/09

Still no sketch updates, I'm finding it hard to sit down and draw stuff. Honestly, I'm much more comfortable using a trackball and photoshop or 3ds max than a pencil. Go figure. In other news:

ABS-00X - Prototype Absolution Metal

Designed as an intermediate step towards their ultimate mass production model, the Absolution took a Medusa frame, upgraded it heavily using technology from the Dragon MkII, then disguised it as an Odin to dissuade observers from deciphering its true form.

Without optional thruster pack
ScornMandark

Re: Scorn's Stuff - Update - Valiant CG 10-06-09

New Mecha!

Based on a franken I did for an RPG, I decided to make it in 3D. A fair amount of details have changed, some due to stylistic choices, some due to my poor 3D skills :P A bit of tweaking is still in order, and the High Mobility version needs completed still. A version of this has been submitted to the currently running RPG "Lunar Mobile Frame Gundam: Dominion's Rise" run by EZero8.
zgapd

Hey Scorn hows it going?
Btw Awesome new stuff If you are still taking requests I would like to ask for one,
I have an idea for a really cool MS
The ZG is coming....Suit up or be left behind!
ScornMandark

Whoa, thread resurrection at it's best =P What 'cha got in mind? I'm interested in getting this thread going again.
zgapd

I was thinking Death Scythe H custom based with GN drive and darkness fangs that look similar to the thrones but also come from its wings.

I am more concerned with the Fang/ funnels then the actual GN drive.... I want it to look similar to the shield like thing on the original Death Scythe except in all black....

Its not an easy task....It's sort of like my last request XD

If you want to refuse it, thats ok, its just an Idea.

Weapons:
Fang/ funnels (attached on the back and arms)
Beam Scythe
zgapd

I wonder if I was fogotten about'?
zgapd

Wow so much for thread resurrection XD
Almost a year gone by XD (more like 11 months)
tehprognoob

what 3d program did u use?
Faithful soldier of the Hatsune Miku Scout Force

zgapd

I am starting to think this thread has long since been abandoned