Scorn's Stuff - Update - Valiant CG 10-06-09

The place to share your artwork.
Scorpio[pt]

ScornMandark wrote: Also, thanks to everyone who voted for me! I absolutely make no promises that stickied threads will make me work any faster :P
aaawww you suck lol jk :P i am here waiting patiently i tried to make it for myself but failed at least the M1 i maked turned out pretty good : :D

congrats for wining the contest :D
Don't take life too seriously.....no-one's getting out alive.
zgapd

Congrats Scorn, A Well deserved win for You!
The ZG is coming....Suit up or be left behind!
BattleDroid3

Okay, well i got one that might be pretty simple for you, the coloring part i wll do my self.

Take the strikes torso and place it with the freedoms pelvis. this includes the railguns and legs. next place the shoulders the aegis, arms should be the zero customs. no wings. for a head, think you can place the akatsukis v-fin on a daggers head. place all this together if you can.
Scorpio[pt]

ScornMandark any updates on the requests status
?
its been already 5 months :(
zgapd

Dude, Relax! Great art takes time. Rome was not built in a day!
Yuusha Tokkyu Might Gaine

If your taking requests, could you do an MPed version of Freedom and Justice?
Tell me bats, what are you really scared of? Failure to save this cesspool of a city? Not finding the Commissioner in time? Me, in a thong?-Joker Arkham Asylum

My father was a wheel! THE FIRST WHEEL! And you know what he transformed into?! NOTHING! But he did it with honor!-Jefire, Transformers 2
zgapd

Yuusha Tokkyu Might Gaine wrote:If your taking requests, could you do an MPed version of Freedom and Justice?
....Sorry for my ignorance but what is MPed mean?
Wingnut

zgapd wrote:
Yuusha Tokkyu Might Gaine wrote:If your taking requests, could you do an MPed version of Freedom and Justice?
Mass Produced. Basically, GM versions of the Gundams.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
zgapd

Wingnut wrote:
zgapd wrote:
Mass Produced. Basically, GM versions of the Gundams.
ah! ok!
ScornMandark

Wa-hoo! Finally an update. I hope nobody expected me to finish anything sooner, this isn't exactly a "Do you want a GN Drive with that?" kind of thread.

zgapd's GN Zero Custom

The pose was pasted together from a PG Model shot that was close, then traced. Sword was from a neat image I found from a photoshop contest, then traced. Shading was done by guestimation (bleh) and scabbard was done similarly.

I've been pretty busy with doing the images for a friend's card game, as well as some private requests. There are more coming (Scorpio[pt]) and I'd like to try Yuusha Tokkyu Might Gaine's MP'd Freedom and Justice as well. Sounds intriguing, and I had fun with the MP contest, so... Plus, from a while back, Antares requested a pair for a fic that sounded kind of neat too. So, we'll see how long these take to get to, but I'd like to try 'em.
The Mekton Zeta Mailing List wrote:27. I will not put emergency destruct devices in my mecha. I will put them in my pilots. Nothing motivates like thermite.
Scorpio[pt]

finaly its me :D

ScornMandark did you saw this?:
Scorpio[pt] wrote:ok thx for the info btw can you add Destinys ASS ? xD
man i am starting to thing the backpack is becoming too heavy :shock:
well if you can do a seperate version i mean 1 without the sniper and ASS and other with them would be perfect :D

btw i am starting to use paint.net and learnig how to fraken for know i just focus on recolor :) i hope somedy i can do frankens on you guys level :oops:
Sniper could be from dynames or Cherudim or if you have one that fits better its cool

if you think its too much i understand , thx for taking my request :D
ScornMandark

Yep, I've got the text file in your request folder updated :)
The Mekton Zeta Mailing List wrote:27. I will not put emergency destruct devices in my mecha. I will put them in my pilots. Nothing motivates like thermite.
Scorpio[pt]

ok thnx man :D
zgapd

OMG Thanks sooo much man! You ROCK! (or in noobish Lingo "ROXORS")

*edit* BTW It looks soo freaking awsome!!!! Thang you sooo much!
ScornMandark

No worries, it was actually a lot of fun to do. Most of my stuff are kinda standard "Hulking Mecha" poses, so this was an interesting change. Also, the shading was more intense than most, I'm not sure if I got all of it quite right. In any case, on to the next one! Eventually... :P
zgapd

Hey Scorn I found an interesting MS. Its beam weapon has an after image effect. It looks awsome! Also the head looks awsome. Refer to Ep.4 season 2 of 00. Bushido's (Aker's) unit is bad ass!

Edit

I post this here because it could give you more inspiration for your frankens.
ScornMandark

Thanks! I've only seen the first 2 eps of S2, but I'll look forward to it!

And....Update time!!

I've been working on a request from my offline GM for a game we're running. And, here it is:

Scorn Returns to Rodan

Scorn has acquired the Bellerophon Assassin, an upgrade to his damaged Bellerophon Custom. He now returns to his team he left behind on Rodan, who have been fighting the unusually aggressive Macwrites in his absence. Breaking through planetfall, he fires the Collumnating Beam Cannon, a prototype weapon the Kaloran engineers gave him to test in the war. Entranced by it's raw power, Scorn delivers an ultimatum to the Macwrites in the area: Leave or die.

~~~

Did you know that it's devilishly hard to find any sort of decent pictures of the GP04 without "HobbyJapan" or some other model website logo stamped all over it? I used what pictures I could with minor modifications, for a few of the shots I shamelessly used Freedom Gundam shots. I figured, they've both got big things that hang back off their shoulders, close enough :P
Kavik Ryx

All things considered, that was quite impressive. That's one Gundam I'm not messing with anytime soon.

And OMG, I'm not the only one here who listens to Nightwish.
Scorpio[pt]

Kavik Ryx wrote:All things considered, that was quite impressive. That's one Gundam I'm not messing with anytime soon.

And OMG, I'm not the only one here who listens to Nightwish.
no your not the only one lol :lol:

@ScornMandark: wen can i get my sneak peak ? :oops:
ScornMandark

Woot Nightwish! :D

There are a few (*ahem*large number) of things I'd've rather done differently, but due to my copy of Premiere crapping out and my Windows Movie Maker being aggravatingly frustrating, I realized I'd better finish it as it was before I broke my computer :P

Progress Shot

As you can see, I'm working from the inside out, working from the Master Grade image. It's coming, if slowly. I tossed the colors in there just to make it a little easier to see what all I've done so far. What color do you want the eyes and sensor? I can't make out any color at all from the pictures you referenced in your request... Standard yellow eyes and blue sensor?