Scorn's Stuff - Update - Valiant CG 10-06-09

The place to share your artwork.
ScornMandark

...And the thread returns from life and laziness.

Turn X in Master Gundam colors! At least it's the right one this time...

The Taurus in Gouf Flight Type colors is on hold for now whilst other requests are bubbling.
The Mekton Zeta Mailing List wrote:27. I will not put emergency destruct devices in my mecha. I will put them in my pilots. Nothing motivates like thermite.
Destroy Gundam

I don't mind waiting. Nice job on the Turn X, though.
REGENE: (Grins) Any last words, Buuuuur-ing?
(Bring just grits his teeth and the Garazzo’s escape pod breaks off from its main body, flying straight up.)
REGENE: (Shakes head) Right then. Forgot we don’t talk on Planet You.
zgapd

Could you do a Wingzero Waltz custom with a GN drive, a cool sword, and Funnels/Fangs Shaped like feathers?
Yuusha Tokkyu Might Gaine

ScornMandark wrote:...And the thread returns from life and laziness.

Turn X in Master Gundam colors! At least it's the right one this time...

The Taurus in Gouf Flight Type colors is on hold for now whilst other requests are bubbling.
Niiiiiice, I like how you made the "Mouth" part red.
Tell me bats, what are you really scared of? Failure to save this cesspool of a city? Not finding the Commissioner in time? Me, in a thong?-Joker Arkham Asylum

My father was a wheel! THE FIRST WHEEL! And you know what he transformed into?! NOTHING! But he did it with honor!-Jefire, Transformers 2
ScornMandark

Thanks! The panels are so different on the two suits...made it a little hard to figure out which color to use where, you know?

More suits to come soon...
The Mekton Zeta Mailing List wrote:27. I will not put emergency destruct devices in my mecha. I will put them in my pilots. Nothing motivates like thermite.
Nicol Amalfi

Can you try doing a Unicorn (Destroy Mode) with the Blitz's "Trikeros" offense/defense system and the Gundam X satellite cannon?
Antares

Yo! I only now noticed that you do requests. Maybe a little something for my fic, then? :wink: The two more recent additions are Despair and Knight Duel Gundams. You can to either, or both, depending how you feel about it. The Night Duel is a souped up version of the old Duel chassis, so feel free to use your imagination how it looks like exactly, but the most notable features are more supple assault shroud than the one it had in GS (missile launcher and beam cannon on shoulders), and then the all favorite shield with the mounted gatling in hand. The shield is multi-purposed and has a beam shield emitter in the centre, but beyond that, you can decide for example if the shield has a motiff or something.

The Despair is, predictably, a darker version of the Destiny. Most notable weaponry changes are the removal of the heavy beam cannon in the back and replacing it with another heavy ASSword, and then the Slivers in the wings (parts of the wings that detach and act as autonomous beam-edged Dragoon-units). Stylistically you are again free to maybe try a different colour scheme that might fit it better, or change the parts slightly while maintaing the main configuration.

If you want the full profile, you can find it at:
http://blog.internetinetusivu.net/gunda ... age_id=246
-We will not be caught by surprise!
*Almost everyone I've killed uttered similar last words.
-Then I am glad once again that you are on my side.
*They've often said that too.
ScornMandark

OK everybody - update time! Here are most of the mechs that have been occupying my time in the absence of request stuff. I'm still working on those, I promise...

For the RPG Bad A** Metal, Season 3

Absolution Mecha:
Absolution Grunt Command Type
Absolution Grunt Normal Type
Absolution Grunt Shock Trooper

Bellerophon X - Salvaged after the cataclysmic Battle of Megumi, the Absolution repaired and upgraded Scorn's Bellerophon X for their own use.

Savage* - When the Vendel surrendered to the Absolution, they provided them with their best pilot. The Absolution returned the favor by creating the Savage for said pilot. Combining devastating strength with incredible psychic awareness, the Savage is the ultimate ideal of the Vendel Empire.

The Hive - The insectoid Vespa Macula Magnus surrendered to the Absolution after a drawn out fight. They were forced to surrender their best pilot also, and he was given the Hive. Using natural weapons combined with metal morphing technology, the Hive utilizes all the natural abilities of the Vespa.

The Miramoto - The Empire of the Red Star created this mecha in response to the Absolution's ambitions. It is sleek, very fast, and very agile with the katana. It requires a pilot with great skill to handle in combat.

High Guard - The ultimate suit of the Holy Interstellar Kingdom (HIK), created in response to the Absolution. Extremely strong, it required a huge amount of thrust to achieve the level of performance required. Thus, only Berserkers can actually handle the amount of punishment that this mech deals to the pilot during combat, much to the chagrin of the HIK command structure.

*Note - I couldn't find the original artist of this mech to ask permission for use, so I am putting this up provisionally. If the artist or the Mod staff contacts me about the use of the image, I will take it down immediately.

EDITs - Geh, typos...
Nightwing03

Chill out mate, the owner of that picture is probably long gone, the site containing the SEED Re-Fine site has been down for ages so there's basically no point trying to find him.

Oh yea and don't take this personally, more like positive critizism...your sorta lacking in creativity. I mean adding a sword and shield to a mech shouldn't be an entirely new one, you know? I mean the first 4 of that update were good, but the others you basically recolored and added a few weapons (Although i like the carvings on the Savage)...well that's all i'm gonna say, please don't take it the wrong way.
♣♦♠♥
ScornMandark

Nightwing03 wrote:Chill out mate, the owner of that picture is probably long gone, the site containing the SEED Re-Fine site has been down for ages so there's basically no point trying to find him.
Fair enough. I didn't want to offend anybody by using stuff without permision.
...more like positive critcism...
True, a lot of these are pretty straightforward. Should I not bother posting the mix 'n' match? I suppose I could cull the list a bit for the really simple ones, especially since there are a bunch of more interesting ones coming soon.

And this thread is for me to brag and improve, so please criticize away :D

Thanks for the input!
ScornMandark

Zangetsu

Nice, thanks ScornMandark.
"Paladin Anderson, Executioner Anderson, Bayonet Anderson, Dust to Dust Anderson, Assassin Anderson, Regenerator Anderson, Killing Judge Anderson"-Millennium Soldiers
Yuusha Tokkyu Might Gaine

If you're still taking requests, I'd like too see two Vincents recolored: One of them in a light/dark purple, the other one in white/navy blue.
Tell me bats, what are you really scared of? Failure to save this cesspool of a city? Not finding the Commissioner in time? Me, in a thong?-Joker Arkham Asylum

My father was a wheel! THE FIRST WHEEL! And you know what he transformed into?! NOTHING! But he did it with honor!-Jefire, Transformers 2
Terrace

Hey, can you make Gundam Lepoard in Heavyarms (TV version) colors, and Heavyarms Custom (EW version) in Lepoard colors?
Heavyarms is the best walking weapons pile of all the Gundams!

Click Here!
Nicol Amalfi

Hmmm, new idea..... I really like the Bellerophon X, maybe we can see it having the GN Drive? (What I consider my favourite backpack)
ScornMandark

Quietly I creep back from obscurity...

Bad A** Metal Mecha:

The Pickett - A multi-purpose mecha designed for close- to medium-range superiority. One of the few mecha that still uses missiles, the Pickett has yet to find an opponent it could not overwhelm.

The Longstreet - Designed for extremely long range combat, the Multi-Purpose Railcannon is capable of shooting through mecha with a single shot. When enemies close to mid range, the railcannon breaks into a repeating carbine, and a short range Dirk is extractable from the end.
Longstreet Carbine
Longstreet Dirk

The 667 - This mecha was designed by the Absolution as an end to the war. Nicknamed "The Neighbor of the Beast."

Hardluck Rapier - Karl Hardluck's customized Rapier. He reduced the armor and increased the power of the thrusters to keep up with his reflexes. The custom Rapier now can move faster and react more quickly...at the cost of armor plating.

The Warhawk - The mysterious Spiral Empire is deeply in touch with their mystic roots. The mecha are still designed and made by medicine men, and the fuel is a mysterious plant that burns for days and days when lit.
Warhawk with Shield

Flyer Brute - The Avis planet is a planet of floating islands connected by tenuous threads of energy. All of the inhabitants themselves can glide on wind currents, and their mecha transform to a more streamlined flight mode for travel between islands. The Brute is the assault model, not quite capable of super-sonic flight but carries a payload of extra large missiles.

The Orkin - The brute force of the Necra, the Orkin mecha are powered by psychic energy from the Necra themselves. The Orkin pilots are bred to be strong, but not terribly intelligent.

Contrary to popular opinion, I'm sure, I actually am working on requests still... I promise...
Zangetsu

The only thing i can say about these mechs is wow. They are simply amazing.
"Paladin Anderson, Executioner Anderson, Bayonet Anderson, Dust to Dust Anderson, Assassin Anderson, Regenerator Anderson, Killing Judge Anderson"-Millennium Soldiers
ScornMandark

There's some more comin', but here's a long-awaited request:

Taurus in Gouf Flight Type Colors - None of the linearts I found were very good, and I ended up rebuilding a few parts on the one I used (from the profile on MAHQ). To be honest, I'm not thrilled with it, and I'll probably re-do it.
ScornMandark

UPO-ACU I had to rebuild most of it, I hope you don't mind (the original was too jaggy to follow anymore, so...) If you've got better parts you want me to use, let me know and I can rebuild it again.

EDIT:

Crossbone Astray X1
Zangetsu

No, that looks great as you've made it. Thanks.