Gundam SEED / 00 Settei / Model sheets.can´t find em >_&g

The place to share your artwork.
Lord Killmore

Gundam SEED / 00 Settei / Model sheets.can´t find em >_&g

Well first of all :
hello everybody.i just found this forum recently when i was searching for some settei pics or model sheet for gundams.
the thing is, im a 3d artist (sort of) and i got kinda rusty since i didnt do anyrthing in a while and i wanted to model a gunam .
problem is that i really suck when i have to model from 3/4 views or something so i was searching for settei or model sheets with a clear front and side view (of the head mainly since i wanna try a few skinning things too and wanna model a head)
and yeah i though this might be the place to ask . sorry if my frist post is like that but meh..i need helP=P

best would be as i said a clear and nice front/side shot of the head and yeah maybe body if ya want.
or if somebody got the model kits it would be cool if i can get pics from there too ^^ sorry if i ask to much >_>

best would be from seed : strike, destiny,freedom or from gundam 00 exia ^^ or any other similar looking mechs since i really like the look of those ^^

anyway thnx in advance @ all and have a nice day ^^

Greetz LK
ScornMandark

try going to Dalong.net. They review basically every bit of gunpla that's out and have scans of the instruction manuals. The MG and PG mechs especially have nice front, side and back linearts in engineering views (not perspective).
The Mekton Zeta Mailing List wrote:27. I will not put emergency destruct devices in my mecha. I will put them in my pilots. Nothing motivates like thermite.