Gundam Sound Effects for Mobile Phones???

The place to share your artwork.
Nicol Amalfi

Gundam Sound Effects for Mobile Phones???

I've been wondering, there is certainly Gundam themes and wallpapers for the mobile phones, but was there really any sound effects for it? Examples will be like: beam rifle firing, plasma cannon charging, etc..... I thought there would sound nice. What do you guys think? I think we'll need someone to work on this and upload some of them to use, as Gundam Fans!!! :lol:
Yuusha Tokkyu Might Gaine

Not sure if it counts, but I've used the Gundam! shutsugeki(The theme where the Strike is launching) BGM as a ringtone before
Tell me bats, what are you really scared of? Failure to save this cesspool of a city? Not finding the Commissioner in time? Me, in a thong?-Joker Arkham Asylum

My father was a wheel! THE FIRST WHEEL! And you know what he transformed into?! NOTHING! But he did it with honor!-Jefire, Transformers 2
Dynames

What a great idea! i would put one on my phone
When the going gets tough, the tough get GIANT FIGHTING ROBOTS!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiBQvDu2KCk
One reason why 0083 Stardust Memory is one of the Best
Fritz Ashlyn

I had the White Base Minovsky alarm thing as my ringtone for a long time. Used a program called ToneThis to send it to my phone.
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots
RPG Trinary: Ortega
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Fritz Ashlyn

Hey! why don't you swing on down to the RPG section? Tales from the Frontlines: The AEUG running strong since 2006!
Depend

I had the newtype sound effect once, it was quite lulz.