GAT redesigns

The place to share your artwork.
GAT-333

GAT redesigns

PLease hold
Last edited by GAT-333 on Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Antares: The rules of Colosseum fights allow for deceased pilots to try again.
Nightwing03

Did you by any chance even ask Silent_Knight_Gundam for permission to alter his design?
♣♦♠♥
GAT-333

I didn't...okay, until permission is granted I'm going to remove the design and wait until his answer is given!
Nightwing03

And that's gonna be a while since i havent seen SKG for a long time.
♣♦♠♥
GAT-333

Well in the mean time. http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j133/ ... abrina.jpg Mehhh not so good, the G/F asked for a redesign for her so...yeah...
Janx_Dolaris

Wouldnt be so bad if you made all the colours match, i think the shoulder cannon on the left (its right) is too far over though.
GAT-333

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j133/ ... DWAT-1.jpg

I'm currently waiting for this to be recolored, but here is the Huckbein Aquarius
Silent_Knight_Gundam

Nightwing03 wrote:And that's gonna be a while since i havent seen SKG for a long time.
Not dead, just brunt out for now due to the constant work on the same Mark simmons lineart then moving to different ones. But I agree with Janx there about matching colors as well. If you need to you could use Black and white lineart and then color it in after you finish putting them together. Thats how I do it and there are multiple steps for you to follow in the forum to help you out alot. I suggest using "Multiply" from one of the color modes on the white areas and it just goes over the black lines like nothing is there.
GAT-333

GAT-333

This is the Mobile Weapon that is underneath the Huckbein Aquarius, it uses the jammer pods of the HA as close range shuriken weapons(like Axel from Kingdom Hearts 2), the left "wing" contains various missle pods, two solid swords, and a self powered beam cannon. It is detachable.
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j133/ ... tled-8.jpg
Volnixshin

I was looking through some old pictures of frankens, we used to compete with, we'd come up with things like, "use anymech from any series but only use certain parts then you cants use any parts from that series again." This is the "Huckbein Aquarius" under MS I think he meant above.

HA Under I think this was the last one he did.
You ever wonder where the Legend began? Watch as the most useless, becomes the most feared in the galaxy

Dark Duel: "I think the lesson to be learned is that so long as you have blue-colored hair, you will kick ass."