Custom SRW Game: Super Robot Wars RRL (Real Robot Legacies)

The place to share your artwork.
BboyType7

Custom SRW Game: Super Robot Wars RRL (Real Robot Legacies)

This is my own SRW series, Real Robot Legacies.

http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/1889/listen4.png
mod edit: Please do not use [img] tags.

Originals -

Shiki Okada - 18 years old. He joins the real robot regime when his city was destroyed by aliens. He pilots the GT-00, the ultimate killing machine of the GT series. His rival is Rex Starswift.

Rex Starswift - 18 years old. He is the youngest member of the Shining Squad, an elite force to wipe out all of the Earth Federation's newest series of mechs. He leaves the organization to join the Titans due to difference in plans. His personal goal is to capture the GT-00, piloted by his rival Shiki Okada.

GT Series (Galatic Troopers) - a product of the earth federation forces. They were all destroyed by the SS (Shining Squad). The GT-00 is the last of the remaining troops. It is the ultimate killing machine of the series.

Series in the story -

My Originals
MS Gundam Zeta
MS Gundam Wing
MS Gundam 00F
Super Dimensional Macross
Aura Senshin Dunbine
L-Gaim
SPT Layzner
Cel Chad

Only Real robot units? Cool...
As a fan of SRW games, I will be expecting an ultra-difficult and sorpressive final battle, against a powerful, transforming original unit piloted by one of the classic meanies, as Char, Scirocco, or some original character as well.
And if you're actually planning to program this thing, I recommend you some gamemaker program with a simple interface, as RPG maker, or gamemaker.
I'm the last man that likes the happy endings, Tim.