Looking for Gundam art.

The place to share your artwork.
uberdave

Looking for Gundam art.

I was a big fan of the old site Gundam plus, if only for the massive amount of artwork it had.It went down, and with it such a massive collection of gundam images. Not only that, but it doesn't show up on wayback machine.

So I was wondering if there were any other sites anyone else here knew about with a comparable selection fo high quality gundam artwork, especially in the more obscure series like V or G.
artmaster079

Well, i believe a member here was restarting Gundam Plus again, so you can check it out (I think it's the same URL).

Other than that, I can't really tell you where to get high quality pics, as I usually do specific searches on Google or Ask.

However, this question should probably go to Art & Multimedia, they might be able to help you better there.
**Member of Mecha Talk since June 2006**

Moved to Art and Multimedia.

The new Gundam Plus is currently in the works of retrieving the old image gallery I believe. It might take awhile though considering the old and new webmasters of the site are very busy people.
ShadowCell wrote:"Poor fool, ShadowCell!" you say. "You can't win against fandom stupidity with the Power of the Mod!"