Vent's Recolors, etc

The place to share your artwork.
VentZX

Vent's Recolors, etc

I guess this is where I'll post my random photoshop jobs.

Hmm, this was my first try at recoloring a mobile suit.

I give you the Zeta Kyrios

The edges are blury, and the shading is way incomplete, but I think the Kyrios look cool in Zeta colors. Who knows, perhaps I'll try the making the Zeta Kyrios wave rider next. thoughts?
The Big Zabowski

Darkening of the panel lines might alleviate the blurriness. It'd define the suit's lines better. All it all, it's a good recolor for your (first?) try.

Keep it up!
TRANS AM!
Yes, it's a V8.
Yes, it was a Trans Am before there was "TRANS AM."
Yes, it's mine. 8)
VentZX

The Big Zabowski wrote:Darkening of the panel lines might alleviate the blurriness. It'd define the suit's lines better. All it all, it's a good recolor for your (first?) try.

Keep it up!
yep. My first. I have some experience in photoshop, but I haven't done anything like this and it has been a while since I did anything at all. Thanks for the advice and compliment!
VentZX

Well, there are a few differences between this and my previous effort, but here is the Kyrios transformed in Zeta colors.

Zeta Kyrios Wave Rider

I think I may have to redo the MS mode to match this one. The main differences are in the armor on the back. Though, I think I came pretty close to replicating the Zeta's Waverider colors.
Haros_Pet_Kat

It's really amazing how much it looks like the Zeta with that color scheme to the point where it's easy to ignore the differences.
Chris wrote:Haha...you jackanapes have all been fooled by my ninja editing skills!