Halloween Franken Contest '07

The place to share your artwork.
Draco Starcloud

Halloween Franken Contest '07

I've decided it's time again for a Franken-Gundam contest.

This month's theme is Halloween!

Either make a Halloween-themed mech or dress up your favorite MS*!

*Does not actually have to be your favorite MS.

Rules:

1. No part restrictions.

2. You have until 11:59 PM PST on Sunday October 28 to enter. Voting will begin as soon as I make a voting thread after the deadline.

3. When posting your entry, please post what your mech is designed to look like. Example: "I made a Pumpkin Gundam." or "I dressed a Zaku up like a ghost!"

4. The prize is the same as last time: a stickied thread until the beginning of the next contest. Also, there will likely only be a People's Choice winner this time.

Now then, have at thee! :twisted:
Last edited by Draco Starcloud on Fri Nov 02, 2007 2:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chris wrote:IMMA CHARGIN MAH MAHQ @_@
Draco's Lair - Latest Update: 1/9/10
CHASER

Edit time x?~

Ignore this post -.-;;
Last edited by CHASER on Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:21 am, edited 4 times in total.
HellCat wrote:
ShadowCell wrote:I'm skipping this one if it's in suppository form, though. Like, I like Gundam, but not that friggin' much.
They decided against that because most Gundam fans already have something up their butt.
WhiteWingDemon

Do we have to make it resemble something? Or can we just go for the most Gothic thing we can make?
Nightwing03

You can do that since draco did say just make a halloween themed mech.
♣♦♠♥
Nightwing03

Mine even has a story to go with it =D
The Headless Horseman Gundam
The Horseman's Horse
headless Horseman & horse together

The Myth
During the first bloody valentine war a nobel soldier of EA was killed in his mobile suit. An artillery round hit his unknown mobile suit straight on the head knocking it clean off. He was though to have died since his sensors were gone and he could not possibly have survived. But the thing is, they never found his unit. Now they say he is one of the most skilled pilots but his mobile suit still does not have a head.

He attacks ZAFT mobile suits that are on patrol at night. The only warning signs people see to let them know that the Horseman is coming is a red light that pierces through the night's darkness and the sound of a horses feet stamping on the ground. The horseman does not kill pilots but he cuts off their mobile suit's head with an Anti-Ship Sword hidden underneat his cloak and keeps it as a trophy. Although he doesn't kill pilots, the victims become scarred for life. T
♣♦♠♥
CHASER

Stiff (XD) competition, although not many. There's still time I guess, and my actual entry is now up there too.

This is what runs through my mind at 2 AM. And yes, the right hand is meant to be like that.
HellCat wrote:
ShadowCell wrote:I'm skipping this one if it's in suppository form, though. Like, I like Gundam, but not that friggin' much.
They decided against that because most Gundam fans already have something up their butt.
Ascension

I liked the Acguy dressed as a Haro a lot better... It was funny. This is just strange.
Don't call it a comeback...
...in fact, it's best if you forget I was ever here before.
Volnixshin

Someone has to do a Ghost Rider mech now.
You ever wonder where the Legend began? Watch as the most useless, becomes the most feared in the galaxy

Dark Duel: "I think the lesson to be learned is that so long as you have blue-colored hair, you will kick ass."
mcred23

Volnixshin wrote:Someone has to do a Ghost Rider mech now.
And hell, ZZ already has the ride made up, hint hint to whoever wants to try that one.
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')
Nightwing03

Man, isn't anyone else gonna enter the contest? i was hoping for more competition...oh well theres like 1 week left, so we'll see if there will be more people...BTW if we dont have that many peopole enter...is the comp off or do you guys just vote for anyone that's in it?
♣♦♠♥
Draco Starcloud

The voting is just between anyone who enters. If we only have two entries, then I can post a poll instead of having to manually collect votes. :P
v_zubko

Forget the promise of progress and understanding, for in the grim dark future there is only war.
one-village-idiot

"oh no, the empire has sent out the 18-meter tall stormies!! someone get the 18-meter tall guys with weird hats!"
(I'm thinking that most rebels have weird hats. seriously, remember episode 4? those guys in the beginning had the strangest uniforms)

On a side note, does anyone know how tall an AT-AT is? I just got the mental image of a mecha stormy riding an AT-AT like a horse.
Silent_Knight_Gundam

The Blue Destiny Trying to be all it's favourite Super Robot wars unit all at once for some attention.....

In a situation where I can't choose a single suit I always wanted to pilot I could never choose and get a big headache about it. But now me and Blue destiny here finally got to be all of them at once. Not really Halloween-related really but couldn't think of any better costume then a mushed together one. The Wildrauptier-Huckebein-R-1-Blue-Destiny!
assault gundam

On a side note, does anyone know how tall an AT-AT is? I just got the mental image of a mecha stormy riding an AT-AT like a horse.

well, on the official page it says it's 15.5 meters :shock:
pretty weird cause the clone turbo tank is 30.4 meters with mast
"The person who said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons"
ORegan

This is my entry. It's a Zaku with a sheet over it so he's a ghost....he's too poor to get a good costume...he wants candy

http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/7271/lolzakuhzc1.png
mcred23 wrote: Well... it's official: O'Regan is the next Hitler.
WhiteWingDemon wrote: Not to start anything, seeing as that is O'Regan's job...
ShadowCell wrote: O'Regan, quit hitting on other users.
Orrick Alexander wrote: Did anyone know that O'Regan is the reason there's no air in space?
Wedge14

O'regan beat me to the punch! Curse my procrastinating ways!!
RPG Trinary:Creepy Zeon Magician

I'm cool, just ask anybody.

Oh and check out the RPG Section!
Draco Starcloud

Wedge14 wrote:O'regan beat me to the punch! Curse my procrastinating ways!!
You could always do a Gouf or a Zaku I wearing a sheet. :lol:
Outlaw

Are your mobile suits slacking?
Is your newtype mobile armor refusing to fight?
Then you need: BRIGHT GUNDAM!
With its patented "Bright Finger" it'll have your forces back on the frontlines in no time!

(I know it's not the most complex entry, but I just had to.) :)
Last edited by Outlaw on Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ORegan

is it's special attack the "Bright Slap?"
mcred23 wrote: Well... it's official: O'Regan is the next Hitler.
WhiteWingDemon wrote: Not to start anything, seeing as that is O'Regan's job...
ShadowCell wrote: O'Regan, quit hitting on other users.
Orrick Alexander wrote: Did anyone know that O'Regan is the reason there's no air in space?