Gundam/Misc. Mecha Image Request Thread V.5

The place to share your artwork.
Amadi Akintunde

Re: Gundam/Misc. Mecha Image Request Thread V.5

Anyone know where or who this Di Yao guy is? I'm loving his Mobile Suit redesigns and I have no idea where the rest of them are. I've only seen a Dom, Zaku, GM and this Leo here. Was wondering if any of you knew where more of his stuff could be found.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sandrum/493517347/sizes/o/
abrahamsen0

Does anyone have or know where I can find that screenshot of the Tallgeese standing on the deck of a ship being lowered inside. I think it was on earth in one of the GW episode's. Preferably a good size or hi res.

Greatly appreciated if any one can help me.
Gardner1701

Amadi Akintunde wrote:Anyone know where or who this Di Yao guy is? I'm loving his Mobile Suit redesigns and I have no idea where the rest of them are. I've only seen a Dom, Zaku, GM and this Leo here. Was wondering if any of you knew where more of his stuff could be found.

I think I know who and what you're talking about.

FullMetalShin
Amadi Akintunde

Gardner1701 wrote:
Amadi Akintunde wrote:Anyone know where or who this Di Yao guy is? I'm loving his Mobile Suit redesigns and I have no idea where the rest of them are. I've only seen a Dom, Zaku, GM and this Leo here. Was wondering if any of you knew where more of his stuff could be found.

I think I know who and what you're talking about.

FullMetalShin
That's exactly who I'm talking about; thank you very much.
Outlaw

Anyone have a decent shot of the XM-10 Flint? I never got a good look at it in Crossbone (the body in particular).
I don't even mind fan art so long as it is accurate. Thanks to anyone who even tries, I know it's a tough one.
"“As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up reasons to kill one another."
Gardner1701

http://kaiei.hp.infoseek.co.jp/lieza/xm-10/xm-10.htm

This is all I can find sadly...but it's a very interesting design, different types, different weapons....and a very cute girl in there. ^/////^
Wingnut

I have a grand total of two Flint images in my posesstion, but I don't know if they are of any help to you.

This one's a kitbash from the X-1.
And this is just a bust shot.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Outlaw

Awesome, thanks guys. I've always wanted to sketch the Flint, and all those shots are useful. Again, thanks a million.
"“As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up reasons to kill one another."
jtrainor

Is there any lineart of Gespenst and Huckebein hand weapons available anywhere? I've looked everywhere I could think of, but have come up dry.
Bonesy!

http://srwog.velv.net/ptx.html
http://srwog.velv.net/rtx.html

go crazy, very good site for lineart of older Banpresto Originals.
jtrainor

That lacks what I need, and indeed I've already been there. I need lineart of the -weapons-, not of the mecha themselves.
Deathzealot

Opps! I apologize for the mix-up ShadowCell.

Anyways here is my request.
I am looking for a good lineart or image of a Cornelius Class. The only lineart I can find is that of the ReHOME but I want to find one that is of the production type that we see in resupplying the Alliance Fleet in the later episodes of SEED.

Thank you in advance!!!
ShadowCell

I have this, which I'm pretty sure I got from MAHQ. I can't remember who made it, though.
Deathzealot

Interesting. Looks like someone just took the ReHOME and took off all the Junk Guild stuff. Even then thanks Shadowcell.
Bonesy!

jtrainor wrote:That lacks what I need, and indeed I've already been there. I need lineart of the -weapons-, not of the mecha themselves.
Have you looked at the Huckebein sections?
erikvonkreigler

Other than the images already here, I would like as much AC4 and AC:fa artwork as possible. Also, I would like to see if anyone has some better (and larger) images of the LFOs and KLFs from Eureka 7.
Strike_Rouge_Mk2

erikvonkreigler wrote:Other than the images already here, I would like as much AC4 and AC:fa artwork as possible. Also, I would like to see if anyone has some better (and larger) images of the LFOs and KLFs from Eureka 7.
Uhm.. I did find more images from AC:FA but they're on my comp which is totally screwed. I'll try to find where I got them from and give you some links so you can look from there. (If I remember correctly the Japanese AC Wiki has lots of images but it is incredibly hard to navigate without full understanding of the langauge...)
Zeonic Glory wrote:Sorry to ask this but, what does kawaii mean?
Be kawaii and visit the Art and Multimedia section.
Deathzealot

Alright I am looking for a Lineart like Image of a XM-10 Flint from Crossbone Gundam. Is there any hanging around somewhere. All I can find is images taken right from the Manga itself.
Gardner1701

Gardner1701 wrote:http://kaiei.hp.infoseek.co.jp/lieza/xm-10/xm-10.htm

This is all I can find sadly...but it's a very interesting design, different types, different weapons....and a very cute girl in there. ^/////^
Wingnut wrote:I have a grand total of two Flint images in my posesstion, but I don't know if they are of any help to you.

This one's a kitbash from the X-1.
And this is just a bust shot.
Try the top one...it should help.
Deathzealot

Thanks Gardner1701! While they are kind of scetchy they shall be prefect for what I need them for. Thanks.

Now hopefully I can go on to request something else. For this one i would like see some sort of a lineart of a Clop Class that is like that of this image. Basically a black and white verison. I have found this, but I don't think it is a full Clop Class for one it has an extra turret on top of the MS Hanger. Thank you in advance.