Gundam/Misc. Mecha Image Request Thread V.5

The place to share your artwork.
Wingnut

Re: Gundam/Misc. Mecha Image Request Thread V.5

Deathzealot wrote:I wonder if there is any Magellan Kai Class Battleships Lineart out there, besides the one image I have which is an image of the model (the same one MAHQ has truthfully).
You're in luck
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Deathzealot

Huh. That's the 0083 Magellan, not the Magellan Kai from Sentinel.
Wingnut

Which is also called Magellan Kai.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Deathzealot

the Magellan (Kai) according to MAHQ, unlike the Salamis Kai we all know and love.
yukigono

I'm looking for a piece of fanart. It's of a space type Gouf. The style is sorta pixelly, like it was made in MS Paint. The same artist also made several other images, includes a Marasai, and a tan Gelgoog. I would appreciate any help you guys could give me.
Kusuriurite

Hello all, I'm looking for a picture that appeared in a motivation poster I saw online years ago. It was of a trio of Rick Doms spliced into a picture of the invasion of Normandy. It was monochrome.
AthrunX23s

anyone know where I can find a lineart of the Duel's hyper bazooka? The one Gold Frame used.
MasamuneWolf

Does anyone have colored lineart of the G-2 Savior? Preferably facing to the left of the screen, but it's not that important.
Strike_Rouge_Mk2

Gah, I hate to come and whore out fellow members of MAHQ to find things for me, but would anyone happen to have the Line Art for the Perfect Grade Strike Freedom that's coming out? I've seen ones of the MS by itself but I caught a glimpse of a version with wings and color in a video. I am mostly interested because the Line Art for MG or PG Kits are always more detailed and I like to use them as references.

I'm not really looking for color, or if you have the PG Strike Gundam Line Art that would be nice as well. Thanks in advance!
Zeonic Glory wrote:Sorry to ask this but, what does kawaii mean?
Be kawaii and visit the Art and Multimedia section.
Deathzealot

Hello All!

I have been looking for an old Archangel Class Recolor Lineart someone did in the one of the Lineart Request Threads. I don't know which Thread it was, but I believe it was not one of the newer ones (i.e 5 and 6)

Thanks in Advance.

EDIT: Its the Black, White and Dark Gray recolor if that helps any.
leocommander

Hi,

I was wondering if any of you guys had any pics, drawings or screencaps of Earth Federation troops from the Universal Century timeline. I am a big gundam fan and want to do a Feddie costume for an Anime convention. I have some data but need a better collection to do a full mockup of a federation soldier. Any and all pics (with the exception of the flight suits/Space suits) are welcome as I have not decided on what kind of uniform I would like to do.

These are the pics I have so far
http://s1086.photobucket.com/home/standardmissile/index

Thanks,

Leocommander
RGM-79 GM

These are the only pics of EFF soldiers I could find.

This one looks like a MS era pic.
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b185/ ... _thumb.png

This is from Operation troy. While not actually official due to it being a game it looks more realistic(or atleast more like a modern soldier) and would be easier to make namely with all the airsoft/paintball vests, helmets, and other gear now.
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b185/ ... een009.jpg
US Army Infantryman's creed wrote:In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous; Armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country's trust. Always I fight on: through the foe, to the objective, to triumph over all. If necessary, I fight to my death
ChroniK

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa55 ... 1289636992

Can someone take this photo, and cut out only the front view of the Gundam Unicorn Psychoframe Deactivated please, since I only want the Gundam Unicorn Psychofram Deactivated by itself. Thanks in Advance! :D
"They have been waiting all this time. Waiting while time stood still around them. However, time has begun to flow again. Because of Cardeas Vist's actions." - Full Frontal
MasamuneWolf

ChroniK wrote:http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa55 ... 1289636992

Can someone take this photo, and cut out only the front view of the Gundam Unicorn Psychoframe Deactivated please, since I only want the Gundam Unicorn Psychofram Deactivated by itself. Thanks in Advance! :D
A request like this was just filled on the Custom Lineart thread by Bryant Molirse.
Although it's not exactly the same.
Bryant Molirse

MasamuneWolf wrote:
ChroniK wrote:http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa55 ... 1289636992

A request like this was just filled on the Custom Lineart thread by Bryant Molirse.
Although it's not exactly the same.
Thanks for pointing out my handy work, but here is more of my handy work, the pic that was requested, plus, I put in the missing and covered sections. (before you ask, I used the plain line art to patch it, then copy, and pasted color patches alot. then color replaced the edges to get rid of all the color noise from the background.)

Anywho, clipped, patched, and outlined,

Deactive Unicorn
WARNING!!! I EDIT My posts in the image threads if there is NO NEW REPLIES!!
ChroniK

http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/MSN-001_Delta_Gundam
Can I get a cutout of the Delta Gundam and its waverider form separately. I want it straight from this picture please! Thanks in Advance! :D
"They have been waiting all this time. Waiting while time stood still around them. However, time has begun to flow again. Because of Cardeas Vist's actions." - Full Frontal
TakaTahuNuva

ChroniK wrote:http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/MSN-001_Delta_Gundam
Can I get a cutout of the Delta Gundam and its waverider form separately. I want it straight from this picture please! Thanks in Advance! :D
But it's already two separate images on that page. Did you mean something else?
ohhhh snap
Mortechai

Looking for bigger sizes of:
http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff26 ... ai/16a.jpg
Without sacrificing quality.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Arvis Taljik

Wondering if anyone out there would happen to have a larger version of the RX-274R Gundam Mk-IV "Siren" and possibly a rear view of the suit as well.

Here's praying they exist lol. :D
Dark Duel

AthrunX23s wrote:anyone know where I can find a lineart of the Duel's hyper bazooka? The one Gold Frame used.
Here you go.
Straight from the 1/100-scale Gold Frame kit manual, cleaned up by yours truly.
(It really is an awesome-looking bazooka)
// ART THREAD // NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS

"You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down. Tells you she's hurting before she keens. Makes her a home."