Gundam/Misc. Mecha Image Request Thread V.5

The place to share your artwork.
FinalSin66

Re: Gundam/Misc. Mecha Image Request Thread V.5

i'm looking for a nice pic of the entire sleeve pattern of MSN-06s, somthing thats like a flat/uncurved pic of it
Geoxile

Can I get a clear picture of the franken Gundam from G-unit? The modified Griepe they used.
abrahamsen0

Does anybody have or know where I can find a hi res image of the HG Reborns Gundam box art?
Crimson-Lightning

Does anyone have the lineart pics of the chaos mine from code geass. The only place I knew where to find it was in the feedback and contributions section but the link there is no longer any good.
ShadowCell

Crimson-Lightning wrote:Does anyone have the lineart pics of the chaos mine from code geass. The only place I knew where to find it was in the feedback and contributions section but the link there is no longer any good.
Chaos Mine
Crimson-Lightning

ShadowCell wrote:Chaos Mine
Cool thanks a bunch.
Outlaw

Does anyone have an image or diagram showing the details of Master Gundam's "wings" folding/unfolding?
"“As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up reasons to kill one another."
PowerdGNFlag

does anybody here have a large image of the MG zeta white unicorn box art?
Well, I guess I'm a nobody...
erikvonkreigler

I'm looking for and large and/or "full-body" pictures of the Damocles from Code Geass R2.
wantfastcars

erikvonkreigler wrote:I'm looking for and large and/or "full-body" pictures of the Damocles from Code Geass R2.
http://codegeass.wikia.com/wiki/Damocles

There's two shots on this site, one of the Damocles all on it's lonesome (but it's kinda small) and one with the whole frikkin Black Knight army in front of it, but it's a much larger image.
"The God of Death is BACK FROM HELL!!!!" -- Duo Maxwell, AKA The God of Death
Deathzealot

I am wondering if there is any other SEED/Destiny Boxart like this laying around. I know there is a lot of Original Gundam MSV Boxart laying around but didn't know there was some more modern stuff.
duo2nd

I really hate to do a request but...
Are there NON-SD Linearts for all BB Seishi Sangokuden Gundams? Including the ones from Battle Brave Warriors?
ELGOOOOOOOOOOOO ENNNNNDOOOO!
Shores

Requesting all your biggest, cleanest, re-color-friendliest Rick Dias lineart. Extra points if it's the Char custom, since this is to decide on paint schemes and that's the model I'll use. Either version is fine, though. Thanks in advance, guys.
wantfastcars

Hey all, I was wondering if I could get a hi-res action shot from Code Geass, preferably featuring the Guren, Lancelot, or Shinkirou (or a variant of one of those). Also, if possible, I would like it if the action-y part was somewhat biased toward the lower right, as I plan on using this as my PS3 background. Thanks in advance!
erikvonkreigler

Shores wrote:Requesting all your biggest, cleanest, re-color-friendliest Rick Dias lineart. Extra points if it's the Char custom, since this is to decide on paint schemes and that's the model I'll use. Either version is fine, though. Thanks in advance, guys.
Did someone ask for a Rick Dias?
And the one in Char's colors?
Shores

erikvonkreigler wrote:
Shores wrote:Requesting all your biggest, cleanest, re-color-friendliest Rick Dias lineart. Extra points if it's the Char custom, since this is to decide on paint schemes and that's the model I'll use. Either version is fine, though. Thanks in advance, guys.
Did someone ask for a Rick Dias?
And the one in Char's colors?
I already have those, and they're not quite what I'm looking for, sorry. Thanks for looking, though.
wantfastcars

REQUEST EDIT: Now looking for ANY high-res shots of the Guren S.E.I.T.E.N. Eight-Elements Type. I found a suitable picture of Guren vs. Lancelot for my PS3 background.
ShadowCell

Does anyone have a copy of the picture of the Destiny Gundam used in this image? I seem to recall there being a gif from GundamOfficial or something like that.

And as long as I'm asking, does anyone have a high-resolution image of the Girty Lue from DESTINY?
PowerdGNFlag

ShadowCell wrote:Does anyone have a copy of the picture of the Destiny Gundam used in this image? I seem to recall there being a gif from GundamOfficial or something like that.

And as long as I'm asking, does anyone have a high-resolution image of the Girty Lue from DESTINY?
About the Destiny Gundam image, I first saw that on Gunota (i think it was this post(it's inaccessible now)). I remember it because I saved that pic but unfortunately I deleted it when I cleaned up my computer.

And no Girty Lue pics here...
Well, I guess I'm a nobody...
Arvis Taljik

Would anyone happen to have a bigger/cleaner scan of the Ptolemaios 2 Kai from the upcoming Gundam 00 movie?

Small/unclear version here:
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4118/481 ... 2a8b79.jpg