Gundam/Misc. Mecha Image Request Thread V.5

The place to share your artwork.
CHASER

Nightwing03 wrote:Hmm...has anyone got a picture of an MS or Super Robot in standard (or somewhat close) pose that has a crossbow or a long bow (preferabably a futurtistic long bow)?
Futuristic enough?

The Angelg from SRW was the first one to come to mind.
HellCat wrote:
ShadowCell wrote:I'm skipping this one if it's in suppository form, though. Like, I like Gundam, but not that friggin' much.
They decided against that because most Gundam fans already have something up their butt.
Nightwing03

I was actually thinking of something like this
♣♦♠♥
Wingnut

Nightwing03 wrote:Hmm...has anyone got a picture of an MS or Super Robot in standard (or somewhat close) pose that has a crossbow or a long bow (preferabably a futurtistic long bow)?
I think a pic of Rising Gundam would work nicely here, but I don't have one or even a pic of Reideen's bow either.
I do have a pic of the Angelg in the manner you're looking for though.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Nightwing03

Thanks WN, Rising Gundam's bow is perfect, the lineart is pretty bad but i can work with it ^^
♣♦♠♥
Strike Zero

I'm looking for that picture that where the Crossbone Gundam is pointing his rifle directly back at the screen. Anybody got that?
Thundermuffin wrote:SETSUNA: There is no Tomino in this world.
ShadowCell

Strike Zero wrote:I'm looking for that picture that where the Crossbone Gundam is pointing his rifle directly back at the screen. Anybody got that?
This?
Strike Zero

Dats the one. Thanks!
Thundermuffin wrote:SETSUNA: There is no Tomino in this world.
Yuusha Tokkyu Might Gaine

Dose anyone happen to have that "Katina Custom" Fairlion that was posted on /m/ sometime back?
Tell me bats, what are you really scared of? Failure to save this cesspool of a city? Not finding the Commissioner in time? Me, in a thong?-Joker Arkham Asylum

My father was a wheel! THE FIRST WHEEL! And you know what he transformed into?! NOTHING! But he did it with honor!-Jefire, Transformers 2
Wingnut

I'm currently looking for a decent sized pic of Amuro's "A" emblem that is on the left shoulder of Nu Gundam and a few other mechs that he would supposedly pilot.
The Gundam wiki

R.I.P., SDGO.
briscojr84

Does anybody have or know where I can get line art of the huge carrier [lilialapitus I believe] from Rahxephon.
Bang.

Got a new request, would anyone happen to have the non-SD Gundam Force linearts?
Tell me bats, what are you really scared of? Failure to save this cesspool of a city? Not finding the Commissioner in time? Me, in a thong?-Joker Arkham Asylum

My father was a wheel! THE FIRST WHEEL! And you know what he transformed into?! NOTHING! But he did it with honor!-Jefire, Transformers 2
Wingnut

The Gundam wiki

R.I.P., SDGO.
Nightwing03

yes, you did post em in the last version of this thread, i recall myself saving them to my computer.
♣♦♠♥
Ascension

Does anybody have any pictures of The Big O in anything close to a standard lineart pose? Well, actually, a slightly non-standard pose would be best... Gah! What I really want probably doesn't exist. Can anyone find me a picture of Big O from which I might possibly be able to graft an arm onto this baby? I may get a chance to customize a Grungust Type-2 M in an RPG soon, and if I do I'd really like to give it a Sudden Impact-enabled arm...

EDIT: Note, I'm doing the transplant myself. This is NOT a franken request. I'm just looking for potentially frankenable art. Even if I can't attach it to the Grungust, I want to stick Big O's arm on something someday...
Don't call it a comeback...
...in fact, it's best if you forget I was ever here before.
Hyakushiki

I have some concept art if that helps any.

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t212 ... pt_art.jpg
Don't send a coordinator to do a newtype's job!
Wingnut

Hyakushiki wrote:I have some concept art if that helps any.

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t212 ... pt_art.jpg
I just made a request on a Big O forum for that very pic so I could post it here.
There is also lineart for the other Bigs and other robots that were in the show too that I'l try and get as well unless you already have them.
The Gundam wiki

R.I.P., SDGO.

I had to make some space, for some more ram so I ended up having to deleate all of my pictures and I couldn't seem to find them again. At any rate, I do appriate it.

Hyakushiki

Wingnut wrote:I just made a request on a Big O forum for that very pic so I could post it here.
There is also lineart for the other Bigs and other robots that were in the show too that I'l try and get as well unless you already have them.
I wish, somebody posted that in 4chan months ago so I snagged it.
Don't send a coordinator to do a newtype's job!
Ascension

Uhh, that very same image, albeit in a smaller form, is actually on Wikipedia.

When it isn't Gundam, Wiki isn't always crap.

Ehh, I might at least be able to use one of those arms as a guide for outlining it, at least. I was going to do a tracing-style franken anyway, since the Grungust would be too hard to recolor otherwise.
Don't call it a comeback...
...in fact, it's best if you forget I was ever here before.