Victory Gundam pixel art (and more stuff now, apparently)

The place to share your artwork.
Haros_Pet_Kat

Victory Gundam pixel art (and more stuff now, apparently)

Victory Gundam.

I used a screenshot of the anime and MAHQ's Victory Gundam line art as references to make this.

Yeah, I know it's by no means perfect, but I'm still looking to improve it, especially if you guys spot any mistakes that I haven't noticed.
Last edited by Haros_Pet_Kat on Sat Sep 22, 2007 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chris wrote:Haha...you jackanapes have all been fooled by my ninja editing skills!
Hyakushiki

It's not bad, the head proportions feel a little off but it could be just me but I like it. Could work as a game sprite.
Don't send a coordinator to do a newtype's job!
Haros_Pet_Kat

*looks at image again*

Dang. You're right. The head is far too big.
Chris wrote:Haha...you jackanapes have all been fooled by my ninja editing skills!
Haros_Pet_Kat

Mods, please forgive me for necroing an already dead thread, but I have made a better version here, with a bigger torso (what it should have been in the first place).
Draco Starcloud

Forgiveness granted.

The proportions look a lot better now.
Chris wrote:IMMA CHARGIN MAH MAHQ @_@
Draco's Lair - Latest Update: 1/9/10
Haros_Pet_Kat

Thanks on both accounts.

I'll be touching it up so I can show it to a pixel art forum for futher critique.
ORegan

nice newer version

but on a comical note, if you take the old and new verion, and keep switching between the two, it looks like the Gundam is either breathing, or getting pregnant/fat.
mcred23 wrote: Well... it's official: O'Regan is the next Hitler.
WhiteWingDemon wrote: Not to start anything, seeing as that is O'Regan's job...
ShadowCell wrote: O'Regan, quit hitting on other users.
Orrick Alexander wrote: Did anyone know that O'Regan is the reason there's no air in space?
Haros_Pet_Kat

So that would explain where Haro comes from.

EDIT: Latest version, but I forgot to upsize it.
Haros_Pet_Kat

I hate necro-ing and double/triple posting.
Zaku II.

Yeah, the overly dithered-ness makes it look overly rusty, and the head is weird, but I just wanted something really round to practice dithering with, so I chose a Zaku II. I didn't feel like making a more 'complete' one, so I just did an arm and head.

Kamille! Kamille! (Work in progress. Not complete).

Ok, so I copped out and simply drew an outline over an official artwork, but admist my laziness I wanted to practice using dithering to shape up a face (I got griped at for not knowing how to make realistic faces).