Nightwing's Alternate Universe: Hydra Aqua Trooper!

The place to share your artwork.
Antares

The feet seemed a little flat (I first thought the pic ended too soon), but otherwise it looks quite good. Looks the part, as it were. :)
-We will not be caught by surprise!
*Almost everyone I've killed uttered similar last words.
-Then I am glad once again that you are on my side.
*They've often said that too.
Dynames

Nightwing03 wrote:Well, another franken done in my spare time.
I call it, Hyaku Shiki Fighter

Most parts from FA Hyaku Shiki (Arms, Legs and Torso) Other parts from the other Hyaku Shiki Variants.
Thats a really nice one
When the going gets tough, the tough get GIANT FIGHTING ROBOTS!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiBQvDu2KCk
One reason why 0083 Stardust Memory is one of the Best
Nightwing03

Hmm....Gundam WECT has a lot of good parts to use....
And now presenting...Gundam Sentrail!
The second of the four Knight's including Gundam Driant, The Sentrail basically keeps the concept of the Dyname's Sniper crest but the suit is used for heavy long ranged assaults.

Took me around 3-4 days to finish.
♣♦♠♥
Dynames

Nightwing03 wrote:Hmm....Gundam WECT has a lot of good parts to use....
The second of the four Knight's including Gundam Driant, The Sentrail basically keeps the concept of the Dyname's Sniper crest but the suit is used for heavy long ranged assaults.

looks like the Dynames and the full armor gundam put together
When the going gets tough, the tough get GIANT FIGHTING ROBOTS!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiBQvDu2KCk
One reason why 0083 Stardust Memory is one of the Best
Turinu

Nightwing03 wrote:Hmm....Gundam WECT has a lot of good parts to use....

Always wondered when someone would go for the BFG on the back of that one black Gundam on WECT's page. XD
Nightwing03

Dynames wrote:looks like the Dynames and the full armor gundam put together
Your 1/2 right there buddy.
Chest - Dynames
Shoulders - Duel Dagger
Arms - Some mech from Gundam WECT
BFG Backpack - Some black mech from Gundam WECT
Legs - Some mech from Gundam WECT
Head - I think it was something from AoZ, cant remember name.
Torso - A green Gespenst?
Shori wrote:Always wondered when someone would go for the BFG on the back of that one black Gundam on WECT's page. XD
Hey, if it looks good and fits in with the design i use it. =D
♣♦♠♥
Nightwing03

Now for something new, i'm still not sure what to call it but...err...Girl Gundam?
Well, you guys can probably think of better names than me, so go ahead with name ideas.
I decided to postpone my 3rd Knight and do something for fun and for my 2500 hits on dA.

Oh yea and, first one to say "OMG IS TEH NOBEL GUNDAM" or something on the lines of that will get smacked in the head by Chidori.
♣♦♠♥
Strike Zero

*clears throat*

OMG IS TEH NOBEL GUNDAM!!!!1one

*smack*

Kidding of course. That thing is much cooler than the Nobel Gundam. I'm especially digging the headpiece; it gives it a neat-o royal, imperial look.

With that, I'm thinking the name Valkyrie Gundam would work pretty nicely.
Thundermuffin wrote:SETSUNA: There is no Tomino in this world.
Seraphic
Location: Inside the barrel of Wing Zero's left Buster Rifle.

It doesn't have a goatee.

Thank you for making it not creepy.

The darker tones in color are pleasant to the eye. All of the white and bright primary colors normally used are beginning to look garish to me.
"Red particles are bad, they mutate you into... dead? But green/blue particles are good, apparently, for reasons and for purposes yet to be determined. Isn't science sometimes nicely color-coded?"
-Antares

GW: The Sword . Sera's Art . Gameplay . The Lost Citadel
Hyakushiki

I was thinking you can call it the Saber Gundam, the colors just remind me of her.
Don't send a coordinator to do a newtype's job!
Turinu

Hyakushiki wrote:I was thinking you can call it the Saber Gundam, the colors just remind me of her.
It needs a big sword, grey armor attachments, and a bigger "skirt" for that to happen. :P
Strike Zero

Shori wrote:
Hyakushiki wrote:I was thinking you can call it the Saber Gundam, the colors just remind me of her.
It needs a big sword, grey armor attachments, and a bigger "skirt" for that to happen. :P
Besides, it's already been done.
Thundermuffin wrote:SETSUNA: There is no Tomino in this world.
Nightwing03

Well then, if no one can think of a better name, ill now use Strike Zero's "Valkyrie Gundam" unless someone posted something better on dA...

I Told you it's nothing like the Nobel Gundam, ITS WAYYY BETTER.
♣♦♠♥
Nightwing03

Nani? Im back?

Well, sort've, i've been on a short hiatus due to internet connection or something not letting me log into the forums. However i have started to start some new ideas for frankens.

Now i was wanting to do something from Code Geass to take a break from Gundam for a while. I really really want to do something to the Akatsuki Shikisan Type. Any ideas of what parts would go well with it? I've tried using other KF's parts on it, but it turned out really really bad.

Any thoughts?
♣♦♠♥
Nightwing03

A 1/2 completed unamed Gundam - Lineart

Ack, i'm really stuck on what to use for legs guys, got any suggestions?
♣♦♠♥
Yuusha Tokkyu Might Gaine

Personally, I'd put some sort of spikes on his feet, to match the dragon hands. Maybe give him a samurai skirt-armor style bottom?
Tell me bats, what are you really scared of? Failure to save this cesspool of a city? Not finding the Commissioner in time? Me, in a thong?-Joker Arkham Asylum

My father was a wheel! THE FIRST WHEEL! And you know what he transformed into?! NOTHING! But he did it with honor!-Jefire, Transformers 2
Turinu

I suggest spikes on its knees in similar thickness to its shoulder armor rather than on its feet. Nonetheless the legs should contain a lot of detail as well, to match with the large amount of detail present on the rest of the design. As for the feet, you could add spikes not on them but on the outside of each guard that is usually found protecting the area where the feet meet the legs.

I do suggest removing some detail at least, cause' the unit looks a bit cluttered.
Nightwing03

Don't worry, it doesnt look cluttered when i coloured it, i think =D Oh and err...sorry Shori, i didn't read your post until after i finished outlining the legs. I just used the Strike E's legs instead since they fitted well.
Serpent Gundam

How im just going to copy and paste from dA...

This is just the coloured version of the black and white lineart that i posted earlier yesterday. The color scheme was picked by my friend Vivian who said gold and black would go good together. Colouring this took around 2.5 hours using the paintbrush tool by itself O_O Oh and if you think the name is kinda lame, you can think up of one for me since i totally lost and just made up "Serpent."

Oh and i might consider adding striker packs or something to it.
♣♦♠♥
Turinu

The legs still look a little bare, so I do suggest at least adding something to them in order to match the more "built" upper body.
Yuusha Tokkyu Might Gaine

Yeah, I agree with Shori the legs look kind of....bland. also, although black and gold looks like, I'd like to see what it'll look like colored in red and gold instead
Tell me bats, what are you really scared of? Failure to save this cesspool of a city? Not finding the Commissioner in time? Me, in a thong?-Joker Arkham Asylum

My father was a wheel! THE FIRST WHEEL! And you know what he transformed into?! NOTHING! But he did it with honor!-Jefire, Transformers 2