August '07 Franken-Gundam Contest

The place to share your artwork.
Nightwing03

Wow, in my timezone it say roughly 6 hours will the 16th :P
♣♦♠♥
Draco Starcloud

Your timezone sucks too. :P 22 hours, 39 minutes to go. I was wrong earlier.
Chris wrote:IMMA CHARGIN MAH MAHQ @_@
Draco's Lair - Latest Update: 1/9/10
Nightwing03

My timezone says...PRESSURE!! PRESSURE TO MAKE YOUR FRANKENS FASTER!! :P
♣♦♠♥
OddlucK

My timezone says, "Huh? What? Who's the what kitten mamba salsa... 'Night... Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..."

My timezone's lazy.
The Big Zabowski

My timezone just rewrote quantum physics.. Therefore I have infinite time to upgrade my franken! :D
TRANS AM!
Yes, it's a V8.
Yes, it was a Trans Am before there was "TRANS AM."
Yes, it's mine. 8)
Dark Duel

I certainly hope it's not too late - I was up until 2:30 AM finishing this:

Gundam X191
Designation: AGX-191
Unit Type: Prototype high-performance assault mobile suit
Manufacturer: Unknown
Rollout: Unknown
Accomodation: Pilot only, in panoramic monitor/linear seat cockpit in torso
Head height: 15.4 meters
Weight: empty 7.9 metric tons; max gross 20.45 metric tons
Construction: gundarium alloy/ceramic composite on movable frame
Powerplant: Minovsky-type ultracompact nuclear fusion reactor, power output rated 4625kW
Propulsion: Rocket thrusters: 5 x22950, 2x8870, 2x4560, 2x3370, 2x15350; vernier thruster/apogee motor: 88
Max acceleration 4.44 G
Equipment: Sensors, range unknown; Combat AI System; Rear waist weapons hardpoint x1; beam shield generator x2
Fixed Armament: 17.5mm dual head vulcan x2, fire-linked, mounted in head; 31mm megamachine cannon x4, fire-linked, mounted in torso; 220mm Variable Speed Beam Rifle x2, mounted to backpack, hand-operated in use; 75mm beam gun x2; Blade Funnel x2, stored on hip recharge rack, mounts 20mm beam gun x2, beam blade x1; megaparticle cannon x1, mounted in torso.
Handheld Armament: beam saber x2, stored on left hip; 56mm beam pistol x1, mounted to right hip
Optional Armament: 60mm long-range beam rifle, mounts beam bayonette, can be stored on weapon hardpoint; 500mm high-energy beam launcher, can be stored on weapon hardpoint.

A powerful prototype mobile suit developed based on SNRI's Formula Project. It has extremely high maneuverability and offensive strength.
A total of four AGX-191 units were built, each with a slightly different Combat AI. It is most closely based on the Gundam F91, and is armed with two VSBRs. It also equips an additional two beam guns and a torso-mounted battleship-grade megaparticle cannon.
In addition to this, it is equipped with a pair of Blade Funnels, remote weapons based on the Fin Funnels of the RX-93, which mount a beam blade and two beam guns each. To control this, Units One and Two are fitted with a Psycommu System for Newtype pilots, while an Oldtype-use quasi-psycommu is installed in Units Three and Four.
The machine's handheld armament consists simply of two beam sabers and a beam pistol, stored on its hips. It can also equip a long-range beam launcher or a beam rifle.
A grand total of four Units were built and fielded before the X191 Development project was cancelled, and currently remain in service. Except for Unit 04, which remained in its original rollout colors, the Gundam X191s were all custom-colored to fit their pilot's personal colors.

PICS:
Unit 01: Gundam X191-1
Unit 02: Gundam X191-2
Unit 03: Gundam X191-3
Unit 04: Gundam X191-4

EDIT: Posted pics of all four machines and lengthened the History a bit.
// ART THREAD // NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS

"You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down. Tells you she's hurting before she keens. Makes her a home."
Draco Starcloud

Entries are now closed! A People's Choice voting thread will be established soon.
Chris wrote:IMMA CHARGIN MAH MAHQ @_@
Draco's Lair - Latest Update: 1/9/10