My Stop Motion Stuff

The place to share your artwork.
Genese Gundam

My Stop Motion Stuff

Just thought i'd tell you all that i have a youtube account under my more Transformery based name Fortress Wise, where i've been making Stop Motions with Gunpla and other stuff(Transformers, Daleks and TARDISes) and this Summer Holidays i'm going to make a Gundam Evolve style thing called One Year War Side Story:Sniper which details a EFF Guy (Haven't Thought of a name yet) guarding a base that is adding the final touches to the prototype RGM-79 GM while many Zeon forces...attack (I haven't exactly fleshed out the story yet) and will be a fusion of Stop Motion Gunpla and Flash Animation. (There is a teaser in the youtube as well)

Here is the link:
http://www.youtube.com/user/FortressWise

Enjoy!
My Stop Motion Animation Videos!

'I wear a Fez now. Fezzes are cool.'
Wedge14

Wow you have some nifty ideas!! That lil homemade green screen really worked out nicely. You did a good job on the sniper one in particular. Really does a good job of intriguing the viewer and making them want more!! I hope everything comes together with your little indy film! And good luck!!!
RPG Trinary:Creepy Zeon Magician

I'm cool, just ask anybody.

Oh and check out the RPG Section!
Haros_Pet_Kat

I'll definitely subscribe to you. Stop motion mobile suits are never a bad thing.
Chris wrote:Haha...you jackanapes have all been fooled by my ninja editing skills!
Genese Gundam

:D Thanks for the comments!

I have hit a bit a snag though.....erm.....does anyone know how to make a BIG Blue screen be flat without any creases? :?
My Stop Motion Animation Videos!

'I wear a Fez now. Fezzes are cool.'
Legion

Big sheet of paper? A1 size, of course.
swordoath

Genese Gundam wrote::D Thanks for the comments!

I have hit a bit a snag though.....erm.....does anyone know how to make a BIG Blue screen be flat without any creases? :?
That depends on what materials you have available.

Your best bet would probably be to take a sheet of blue or green fabric, pull it tight around a large, flat piece of wood, and staple it down.

If you don't have a piece of fabric that's big enough, you could also try painting the board, but you'd have to make sure your paint is even.

The least expensive option is probably to buy a sheet of blue bristolboard/posterboard, but you have to make sure you get the flat-colored type and not the shiny-coated stuff.
Looking to trade Gundam War cards (US) -- looking for Brown especially. I have a BIG collection including URs and promos. PM me for details!
Wedge14

Some drywall painted up would work nicely! Just make sure it's big enough and i'm sure someone would have a scrap piece somewhere they could give you for free if you knew where to look!

Just try things out!! All the other suggestions are very good and will work too.
RPG Trinary:Creepy Zeon Magician

I'm cool, just ask anybody.

Oh and check out the RPG Section!