Random Mecha/Anime Image Thread - Volume VI

The place to share your artwork.
dreacon

EZero8 wrote:
OpMegs wrote:Well, it HAS been noted that the stated weights/heights for the younger SEED Destiny characters make them underweight by normal standards. :P
True... but those images show her being grossly skinny beyond what was determined by the BMI standards. And that's supposed to be attractive...? :?
What is she?
6'0 and 98lbs?
We're oft' t' blame and this tis' too much prove'd that with devotion's visage and pious action we do sugar o'er the devil himself.
OddlucK

dreacon wrote:
EZero8 wrote:
OpMegs wrote:Well, it HAS been noted that the stated weights/heights for the younger SEED Destiny characters make them underweight by normal standards. :P
True... but those images show her being grossly skinny beyond what was determined by the BMI standards. And that's supposed to be attractive...? :?
What is she?
6'0 and 98lbs?
Welcome to the modern aesthetic.
Haros_Pet_Kat

EZero8 wrote:
Well, it worked for the Strike Gundam*.

(*No. No it didn't work for the Strike Gundam.)
Chris wrote:Haha...you jackanapes have all been fooled by my ninja editing skills!
Strike Zero

EZero8 wrote:
You know... I think the problem is that her head is drawn REALLY out of proportion in that picture. Give me a while and I can fix it.
Thundermuffin wrote:SETSUNA: There is no Tomino in this world.
Bright Noa

ShadowCell wrote:"Can you escape the Hambrabi...AND THE GREAT CORNHOLIO?!"
Lert

Strike Zero wrote:You know... I think the problem is that her head is drawn REALLY out of proportion in that picture. Give me a while and I can fix it.
The problem with how such 'beauty ideals' are consistently shoved down our throats is evident in this post: Any woman with a body THAT thing does NOT have epic boobs that size, but glorified mosquito-bites instead. Compared to her boobs, her head was relatively ok in proportion actually.
Alastor wrote:You tell Dubya, Kim.
Most .. disturbing jpg .. EVER .. *shudders*
Be alert. The world needs more Lerts.
CHASER

Lert wrote:Compared to her boobs, her head was relatively ok in proportion actually.
You sure? The chest looked alright to me, but the head was a little big >.>

I made a few edits myself. I don't know if I made it better or worse >.> it depends on your point of view (the original background and skirt were killing me, so I changed both a little).

EDIT: Speaking of Lacus impersonators, some people are more convincing than others, while some are just better at it than the original.
HellCat wrote:
ShadowCell wrote:I'm skipping this one if it's in suppository form, though. Like, I like Gundam, but not that friggin' much.
They decided against that because most Gundam fans already have something up their butt.
Lert

CHASER wrote: .. The chest looked alright to me ..
Uhm .. Each boob is as big around as her WAIST .. How is this in any way proportional, natural and realistic ?
Alastor wrote: Got danmaku?
That's actually quite good ! I'm sure there is a reference behind it, but can anyone tell me ?
OpMegs

CHASER wrote:
Lert wrote:Compared to her boobs, her head was relatively ok in proportion actually.

I made a few edits myself. I don't know if I made it better or worse >.> it depends on your point of view (the original background and skirt were killing me, so I changed both a little).
She looks ALMOST normal...but it honestly looks like someone took a chunk of her stomach out on the left side. Like there was an area like the shaded section on the right that someone erased, leaving a gap.

Admittedly, I'm amused that my posting a pic of Slutastic Meer mocking how we're supposed to believe she's Lacus led to this, but I'm not one to stand in the way of giving a poor neglected girl some realistic proportions.
SNT1 wrote:"Doubt" shouldn't ever be mentioned when describing 00-Raiser (or its armaments)
Alastor

LOL, Suigintou as Lacus is quite a stroke of genius. :D

Lert wrote:
Alastor wrote: Got danmaku?
That's actually quite good ! I'm sure there is a reference behind it, but can anyone tell me ?
Here and here. Reimu Hakurei is the Zeong, while Marisa Kirisame is the Dom.

Will switching weapons like this actually work for both of them in their respective universes?

Wonder what their conversation would be...?

I'd get a Sims Otaku Expansion Pack in a heartbeat.
"I am Justice."
Turinu

Lert wrote:
CHASER wrote: .. The chest looked alright to me ..
Uhm .. Each boob is as big around as her WAIST .. How is this in any way proportional, natural and realistic ?
Two words: Genetic Modification.

They're coordinators. They can do that, yo'!
Lert

Shori wrote:Two words: Genetic Modification.

They're coordinators. They can do that, yo'!
Two more (realistic) words: fan service

THREE words: Lower back problems

What I find most disturbing is that these 'beauty ideals' are being forced upon us in such ways that it would give any 'realistically' proportioned female acute inferiority complex. I mean, seriously. Try to find me any famous anime character that is REALISTICALLY proportioned all around. That's Quite a difficult task.
Wingnut

Excellen: Say hello to my Divine Bust, er.

She would say something like that too.

Nanoha might have some trouble however.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
ShadowCell

OpMegs wrote:Admittedly, I'm amused that my posting a pic of Slutastic Meer mocking how we're supposed to believe she's Lacus led to this, but I'm not one to stand in the way of giving a poor neglected girl some realistic proportions.
What I'm amused by is that you're looking for realistic proportions in an anime girl.
jam!

Lert wrote:Any woman with a body THAT thing does NOT have epic boobs that size, but glorified mosquito-bites instead.
Actually, I know a few girls that have incredibly thin waists, are really skinny and have large boobs. They eat a lot but everything seems to go to their breasts. Some have back problems while others don't seem to have any other problem except for attracting unwanted attention sometimes.

Not that the pic is really realistic but there are women with that shape. With all the chemicals being pumped into fastfood nowadays and the strange things that can happen with genetic traits, it shouldn't be too surprising. Then again, I've seen them with my own eyes.
Strike Zero

Strike Zero wrote:
EZero8 wrote:
You know... I think the problem is that her head is drawn REALLY out of proportion in that picture. Give me a while and I can fix it.
Aaaand I'm back.

Fix'd Version. Better, no?
CHASER wrote:

Pretty cool. It's almost just as good as mine.

Almost. :twisted:
Thundermuffin wrote:SETSUNA: There is no Tomino in this world.
OpMegs

ShadowCell wrote:
OpMegs wrote:Admittedly, I'm amused that my posting a pic of Slutastic Meer mocking how we're supposed to believe she's Lacus led to this, but I'm not one to stand in the way of giving a poor neglected girl some realistic proportions.
What I'm amused by is that you're looking for realistic proportions in an anime girl.
They did it with Lina Inverse.

And then made it a running joke that she had a small bust size compared to every other anime-proportioned character in the series. I lol'd at the irony. :lol:
SNT1 wrote:"Doubt" shouldn't ever be mentioned when describing 00-Raiser (or its armaments)
ShadowCell

OpMegs wrote:They did it with Lina Inverse.

And then made it a running joke that she had a small bust size compared to every other anime-proportioned character in the series. I lol'd at the irony. :lol:
The whole "flat-chested girl" fetish leads into "national Lolita complex" territory that I don't even want to begin to contemplate, so you just keep lol'in' at the irony there.