These are the rules for the Art and Multimedia forum. Please be aware that all regular forum rules apply as well.
1. Pretty much any type of art or multimedia is allowed here, whether it's fanart or an original creation. Please keep the following restrictions in mind: nothing that is NSFW (not safe for work) and no furries (just because). AMVs are allowed, presuming they also don't fall into the NSFW category.
2. Do not post images in your thread using IMG tags in BBCode - use URL tags instead to make a clickable link.
3. You must host your art off site. Examples include DeviantArt, Flickr, Photobucket, Imageshack, etc.
4. Do not plagiarize another artist's work and attempt to pass it off as your own. Any threads found to have artistic fraud will be deleted.
5. You are allowed to request that an artist create something for you (i.e. a franken) if the artist has indicated that they take requests. Please remember that they are doing this as a favor to you, so don't harass them by asking how long it will take or when something will be done. Requests are limited to one every two weeks, even if a request has been fulfilled within those two weeks. First-time violation this rule will result in your request being deleted. Repeated violations will result in being banned from the request thread for a length of time determined by an Art mod.
6. Do not make one line posts such as "Mech X rocks!" or "This is really nice." This is nothing more than spam. State reasons why you do or do not like a particular piece of art when you make a reply so something another member has posted.
"What did catch my eye, however, was a podcast named Gundamn!. At first I thought it was a podcast about firearms and [rednecks] discussing their collection, but after looking at the episode titles I was sold." - Xhavalor
Nintendo Network: mariomsz006