My MS designs (update 21/10/07)

The place to share your artwork.
frame

My MS designs (update 21/10/07)

Im updating the first post so its easier to add content at later dates.

(10/9/07) Just added a recolour of the rms-141e-01 Xeku. will be moding it at some point. ive got a few ideas but have to wait and see.

(21/10/07) I just came up with the idea of putting more arms on a Raysta. i may recolour it later.

Frame

Frame

Weapons
Beam Handgun
Balistic Handgun

RGM-80R GM Raziel

Raziel

RMS-141e-01 Xeku

Xeku
Xeku mod 1

MWF-JG71w Raysta Worker

Raysta Worker
Last edited by frame on Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:36 pm, edited 12 times in total.
Quattro FoA

Kewl, pretty nifty franken design ya got there. And aside from the legs it doesent even seem to need recoloring. Well done :D
What happens when "The One Year War" and the "Blody Valentine War" are one in the same?
MSG Darker Universe RPG
mcred23

The upper torso, head and arms look pretty good. That part could use a little work, but other wise, it's fine. The lower part, however, doesn't really match well. The black and white legs look really out of place with the rest of it and the waist looks pretty rough. If you corrected that and perhaps colored it, I think it would look pretty good.
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')
Strike Zero

Looks good, but in my personal opinion I don't think the Strike Gundam's shoulders match the rest of the body too well. Can't wait to see it colored.
Thundermuffin wrote:SETSUNA: There is no Tomino in this world.
frame

I finished the line art a few day ago, but I just got round to posting it.

The colour version is about 40% done as well.
Gundam Zero Force

Nice designs there! I like the style.
Last edited by Gundam Zero Force on Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nightwing03

He looks beyond tank-like, even with no weapons on the lineart :shock:
Keep up the great work ^^
♣♦♠♥
Strike Zero

Damn. That thing is AWESOME. I agree, the parts do flow a lot better than the ones in the first one did. Excellent work.
EZero8

Not bad. The lineart one looks pretty good and flows well. All it needs is the color now.
ShadowCell wrote:"Poor fool, ShadowCell!" you say. "You can't win against fandom stupidity with the Power of the Mod!"
frame

Here is a coloured version. (Bottom of first post)

I will end up doing one with shading and maybe some different colour variations.
Turinu

You might want to tackle the problem with the left leg first; the area between where the leg and crotch should meet on the left side shouldn't be so open like that. Once you fix that it'd look much better.
Strike Zero

Right, unless you've designed it so that there's no rear skirt armor, the area behind the legs should be colored. Other than that, good job!
EZero8

Besides the problem already noted, I see no issues with it. Good job on that design.
ShadowCell wrote:"Poor fool, ShadowCell!" you say. "You can't win against fandom stupidity with the Power of the Mod!"
Turinu

Strike Zero wrote:Right, unless you've designed it so that there's no rear skirt armor, the area behind the legs should be colored. Other than that, good job!
Nah.. it's more like, if he doesn't fill in that area the entire left leg would remain unconnected with the rest of the design. It doesn't matter if it has rear skirt armor or not, the particular area left blank is where the leg joint would connect with the rest of the lower waist.
frame

Whoops! That was me in a hurry to post it before I went to work.

As for the rear skirt I have plans.

If you have ever seen Bakuretsu Tenshi aka Burst Angel. You know that Jango has its guns mounted in holsters that aren't fixed to the body.

Well the plan is to have Frames handguns mounted a similar way, but have them retract to become the rear skirt when not in use. I may also have thrusters on them to aid manoeuvring.

PS. I hope to have some detail pics up soonish i.e. weapons, packs, etc
frame

Here are the two handguns Frame carries.

The first is a ballistic handgun, Ka. NEST MSP-7. Its a NEST MSP-7 that was modified to make it fully automatic and so it could use different types of caseless ammunition.

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/60572449/

The second is a beam handgun. This one started out as a Meteba Automatic Revolver and was converted to beam pistol.

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/60572540/

Forgot to say the beam pistol was inspired by (alright all most copied, but there are differences) a design by biometal79 at devientART. http://biometal79.deviantart.com/
Last edited by frame on Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
RedSteel

Is your frame going to be a mass produced type or you are planning on a prototype unit ?

Hmmmm ... somehow it just resembles a little too like the armored WildRaubtier.... well to me thats it. I agree on the unmatching shoulder and leg desing, cause the Ashtray body is sleek and does not seems to go too well. Never the less its still a good design.
The power to level cities to the ground ~ all in your fingertip
frame

It’s going to be a one off custom built MS.

I’m still not completely happy with the shoulders. I think one that are boxier will be better, but haven’t had time to try any new ones out. If anybody has an idea of what might suit it better then please post your ideas.

Ive also been working on a transformable MA/MS design and I hope to post it sometime soon.
mr.blonde

it looks like a mass production design due the colors. the legs look pretty sturdy, and the head as an interesting design. congratulations
Silent_Knight_Gundam

Although I dont like the orange its a great design. It looks so knightly like a mobile suit belonging to King Arthur himself! I would have a heart attack if you go medieval on it with a cape and a giant sword but it looks awesome the way it is already. You should get going on other designs too!