Duo's Original UNITS!

The place to share your artwork.
duo2nd

Duo's Original UNITS!

ACCESS CODE ENTER _
NAME: duo2nd
PASSWORD: *******

INITIALIZING ENTRY...........DONE
ACCESSING MECHA INFO. PLEASE WAIT........
MECHA INFO ACCESSED...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v344/ ... duo2nd.jpg

Name: Erheben Sie Ritter
Type: Prototype DGG (Dynamic General Guardian)
Model: DGG-XAM4

Erheben Sie Ritter (Mean Exalt Knight in German) is a powerful Super Robot with the Yggdrasil System Instaled. The unit looks a bit like Coustwell with red details. The Yggdrasil System is an alien-based system that makes the user move the mech with their body. It also has a sub pilot cockpit for support. It's weapons were in German, and I know you can translate them. They are:

* Roter Impuls - Fires a red beam blast to the enemy
* Schlag-Knöchel - Attacks the enemy with powerful knuckle hits
* Abbruch-Spinner - Materializes two Drills then attaches to the arms. Then fires it to the enemy
* Rasen - A powerful version of the Roter Impuls
* Tapfere Stange - The finisher. The Yggdrasil System goes into overdrive and powers up. Then, Erheben Sie Ritter pulls out a lance with beam blades. Then the unit charges to the enemy and pierce the Lance to the enemy until the weapon is burried on the enemy. After that, it leaves the enemy explodes.

Name: Pilouette
Type: Prototype Multipurpose Assault Unit
Model: ATR-00X

Pilouette is the mech designed by Wong Industries to counter the Bartools and Mironga if they were causing a lot of trouble. The mech's name is based on a ballet move. A special assult mech, it was specially created for Air and Space combat using the ATR System "Eden". Because of this, the mobility of the unit is increased as well as how it attacks. It has powerful weapons and special abilities.

Weapons:
* Impact Cluster - Fires Missile Clusters to the enemy
* Strumg Blade - Attacks the Enemy using the Strumg Blade, a special beam saber.
* Strumfle Beam Riffle S - Fires Multiple Beam Blasts using the HH-003 Strumfle Beam Riffle
* Strumfle Beam Riffle B - Fires a powerful Beam Cannon using the HH-003 Strumfle Beam Riffle in cannon mode
* Strumfle Beam Riffle C- An attack that combines both Strumfle Beam Riffle S and Strumfle Beam Riffle B. Effective in Air and Space combat
* Swan Lake - Pilouette's Finishing Move. A devestating combination of Impact Cluster, Strumfle Beam Riffle B and Strumfle Beam Riffle S in a dance-like movement. Then it finishes the enemy with a Strumg Blade slash.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v344/ ... Knight.jpg

Name: Heiliger Erhobener Ritter
Type: DGG (Dynamic General Guardian)
Model: DGG-XAM4H

Heiliger Erhobener Ritter (Means Holy Exalted Knight in German) is the upgrade of the Erheben Sie Ritter due to the fusion of the holy dragon mech Bahamut after Misao's Mech was totally devestated. Reasembles it's predecessor, but it was enhanced with powerful armor, a special shield called the Heiliger Schutz and a powerful multi weapon arm called Heiliger Angreifer. The Yggdrasil system was upgraded also, as well as adding a cockpit, that is outfitted to use a Direct Motion Link system, which follows the exact movements of Misao's body. Using this system, he invents the "Himmlischer Ring-Schlag" attack, which takes full advantage of its new mobility. The unit look like a mecha version of Gallantmon X/Dukemon X.

Weapons (All in German):
* Steigender Bläser - Fires a Beam Cannon from the Heiliger Angreifer.
* Erhobene Klinge - Attacks the enemy with the Heiliger Angreifer on it's sword mode.
* Greifer Des Drachen - Launches multiple but Small Dragon Robots on it's back and attacks the enemy like Funnels.
* Antrieb-Antrieb - Fires blasts from the Heiliger Schutz
* Urteil-Zerstampfung - A powerful version of the Erhobene Klinge
* Urteil Des Himmels - Second most powerful attack. The Heiliger Angreifer turns into a powerful blaster and fires it to the enemy, eradicating it in one shot.
* Himmlischer Ring-Schlag - The finisher. Has three modes, depending on the Kemono Pilots:

1. The Yggdrasil System goes into overdrive and powers up. Lick=Zack then activates the Direct Motion Link into overdrive also as well activating the sword mode of the Heiliger Angreifer. Then, Misao charges into the enemy with multiple sword strikes, then he throws the Heiliger Schutz like a boomerang and hits the enemy upward. After that, he jumps up and burries it's arm and fires the Urteil Des Himmels directly inside the enemy. After that, the unit leaves and the enemy is destroyed, eradicating it.

2. The Yggdrasil System goes into overdrive and powers up. Nap=Zack then activates the Direct Motion Link into overdrive also as well activating the sword mode of the Heiliger Angreifer. Then, the unit summons a lot of Greifer Des Drachen and attacks the enemy in couple of shots. Heiliger Erhobener Ritter charges and slashes the enemy into two and the enemy is destroyed, eradicating it.

3. The Yggdrasil System goes into overdrive and powers up. Run=Turn then activates the Direct Motion Link into overdrive also as well activating the blaster mode of the Heiliger Angreifer. Then, the unit fires it's Antrieb-Antrieb onto the enemy. Then it summons the Greifer Des Drachen and attacks the enemy while holding it in place in tornado. The unit jumps above the enemy and activates the secondary attack Urteil Des Himmels, aims it and fires into the enemy directly on the ground, causing a gigantic explosion and eradicates the enemy in one shot.

Name: Obskur Erhobener Ritter
Type: DGG (Dynamic General Guardian)
Model: DGG-XAM4O

Obskur Erhobener Ritter (Means Arcane Exalted Knight in German) is the alternate upgrade of the Erheben Sie Ritter due to the fusion of the Time Beast Dialga and Space Beast Palkia (NOTE: Both of them were Pokemons) after Erheben Sie Ritter was totally devestated. The unit gains a lot of weapons, as well as a new design and a new system called Zeit-Raum System.

Weapons:
* Metal Claw - Slashes the enemy using it's claws on it's arm guards.
* Luster Cannon - Fires a powerful beam on it's chest crystal.
* Cross Slicer - The discs on the mech's shoulders detaches and strikes the enemy just like Valishone R's Cross Saucer.
* Blizzard Breaker - Freezes the whole area using a powerful blizzard. It's also a powerful MAP weapon for taking down multiple enemies within range.
* Time Roar - Dialga's powerful move. Blast a powerful Beam Cannon on the mech's chest and eradicates the enemy through time in one shot.
* Space Break - Palkia's powerful move. The crystals on it's shoulder discs starts to light up and the unit lauches a powerful double blast on it's arms that slashes the enemy through space, eradicating it.
* Zeit-Raum Judgement (Zeit means time and Raum means Space if you don't know German) - The finisher. The unit flies above planet earth and into space in a perfect altitude. Then it fires a combination of Time Roar and Space Break that hits the enemy and eradicates it in that spot, causing a giant explosion that can be seen in space. It's a more powerful version of Great Zeorymer's final attack.

Name: Res Pilouette
Type: Prototype Multipurpose Beam Slave Equipped unit
Model: ATR-00X GG

Res-Pilouette (ATR-00X GG) is the mech designed by Wong Industries to counter the Bartools and Mironga if they were causing a lot of trouble. An upgraded version of Pilouette, this powerful RR unit has several new weapons as well as an enhanced ATR System called "GENESIS". It's design is based on a Valkyrie seen in Norse Myths.

Weapons:
* Impact Burst - Fires Missile Clusters to the enemy
* Strumg Lancer - Attacks the Enemy using the Strumg Lancer, a special doublel beam saber.
* Elbrus Beam Cannons - Fires double cannons on the unit's OmniSlaves, which is attached on the shoulders.
* BeamSlave - Res-Pilouette activates it's BeamSlaves, funnels attached on the unit's wings and uses them to attack the enemy by firing their beam blasts.
* SwordSlave - Res-Pilouette activates it's SwordSlave, funnels attached on the unit's torso and attacks by slashing the enemy with with fast moves.
* OmniSlave - Res-Pilouette activates it's OmniSlaves, firing it's cannons to the enemy. Then it finishes it with powerful but piercing slice from Res-Pilouette

It's final attacks depends on which cat sub-pilots Calia has. They were three of them and it follows:

Nibelum Vesesti - Enabled when Lick=Zack is the sub-pilot. Res-Pilouette's first Finishing Move which consists of the launching of the OmniSlaves, firing it's beam cannons, Res-Pilouette uisng its Strumg Lancer in a dancing motion, then finishes it by combing the OmniSlaves and the Strumg Lancer, forming a giant beam blade that slashes the foe in half.

Stan Gie Vaul - Enabled when Nap=Zack is the sub-pilot. Res-Pilouette's second Finishing Move which consists of BeamSlaves activating and goes into their places. Then Res-Pilouette firing it's Elbrus Beam Cannons in a dancing motion, bounces into one of the BeamSlaves, hitting the enemy in a star formation until it explodes.

Sran-Veil Lecrum - Enabled when Run=Turn is the sub-pilot. Res-Pilouette's third Finishing Move. All the Slave units of Res-Pilouette were activated and attacks the enemy in a melodic motion until Res-Pillouete commands the Slave units and attacks the enemy together in a hurricane-like motion.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v344/ ... raiger.jpg

Name: Solraiger
Type: Prototype XN Generated Hybrid Unit
Model: None

A mysterious machine designed by Prof. Kazumo Eldweiss, Solraiger is a first range of special machines created through dimensions using the XN Dimension Generator installed in the unit as well as a system called the "Heart Drive". Unlike Zweizergain, the unit's XN Dimension Generator is a bit unstable and it was sent into another dimension during it's test run. Kazumo Eldweiss traveled to that dimension to bring it back.

It's also believed that the unit can be upgrade by combining with the four XN-Drivers, making it stronger, the Heart Drive more powerful and it's Dimension Generator more stable.

Weapons:
*Burst Rifle - Fires beam blasts from the unit's arms. It can hit multiple enemies
*Kinetic Zamber - Solraiger's right arm generates a beam blade then attacks using the beam blade is multiple slashes.
*Drive Knuckle - One of the unit's arms are charged with large amounts of pressure. It then fires it in a powerful missile punch
*Drive Arc - Solraiger fires a powerful Dimension Beam on it's chest, eradicating the enemy into the next dimension
*Drive Breaker - It's powerful attacks. The Heart Drive and the XN Dimension Generator goes to overdrive and the unit's arm guards detaches. Then the a dimensional hole is opened and the Arm Guards enters the hole and travels through it. Then Solraiger attacks the enemy by opening the dimension hole and the arm guards appeared in zamber mode, slashing the enemy continuously until Solraiger delivers a powerful punch to the enemy, destroying it. Then the Arm guards attaches to Solraiger once again.
Last edited by duo2nd on Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:59 am, edited 3 times in total.
ELGOOOOOOOOOOOO ENNNNNDOOOO!
Folken Fanel

You'd better get those images out of that post before I get angry. Read the rules, and you'll see we don't allow images in posts. You have to link them to photobuclet or some other image hosting site.
Mobile Suit Gundam: Neo
It's common knowledge that 99.99% of users on Youtube are ZOINKING idiots.
duo2nd

Folken Fanel wrote:You'd better get those images out of that post before I get angry. Read the rules, and you'll see we don't allow images in posts. You have to link them to photobuclet or some other image hosting site.
Thanks for reminding.
crashandburn

These are some really nice looking suits. Not really my kind of taste, but I like them nonetheless.
There are some perspective and shading errors though and the head of the Erheben Sie Ritter looks a little small for it's body to me.
I suggest studying official lineart to improve on this. It works for me. :wink:
Draco Starcloud wrote:The name I thought up was the MechaTalk Sisterhood Assault Squadron.

'cause they're Daughtresses.
lalahsghost

I'm glad to see you joined! Those quirky SRW mech are fun! Your style reminds me of the Mech designer of the ?Grungust?
duo2nd

lalahsghost wrote:I'm glad to see you joined! Those quirky SRW mech are fun! Your style reminds me of the Mech designer of the ?Grungust?
Me? Grungust designer? No wai!
Kangaroo

nice designs
Clest

Grungust? no no this reminds me more of Compact Kaiser really :)

But yeah, too much on the golden Super Robot side for me (personal teste) but I LOVE the Soulrager, it is point and got shiney crystals XD

I think you should try to use your neat creativity and work with a whole original concept instead of making it Banpresto related. maybe a cool Super Robot setting with lots of heavy attacks and flying rocket punches storming around ;) Would make a good series of fanfics, comics or amateur games ;)
duo2nd

Thanks for the suggestion.

EDIT:

Shin Gekiganger III:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v344/ ... gerIII.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v344/ ... ganger.jpg

A prototype unit used to create Gekiganger III. It's schermatics were unknown and why it was made before Gekiganger III. It has an improved speed, attack and defense ability far exceeding the original. The unit has three forms: Shin Gekiganger (Ken), Shin Umiganger (Nanako) and Shin Rikuganger (Akira).
Clest

Interesting super robot yet again, you should make profiles for those too :D
Silent_Knight_Gundam

I love the Shin Gekiganger III, it reminds me so much of my favourite Super Robot Getter Robo but i know this is based off of both Shin Getter Robo and the Super Robot show from Nadesico. It would be cool if you did the other Super Robot wars units.
duo2nd

Silent_Knight_Gundam wrote:I love the Shin Gekiganger III, it reminds me so much of my favourite Super Robot Getter Robo but i know this is based off of both Shin Getter Robo and the Super Robot show from Nadesico. It would be cool if you did the other Super Robot wars units.
It's Gekiganger III, somehow the spoof of Go Nagai's Getta Robo series. It's been converted into a 30-Minute movie.