My first try at a FrankenGundam

The place to share your artwork.
Quattro FoA

Clest wrote:Not a big fan of Zaku1, but really like ZakuII, your Zaku tank looks really badass and meant for great business with those huge guns ;)
You color quite well for paint too :)

Regarding Zakus, my fave is still ZakuIII, it is bulty and a bit blocky :)
Thanx Clest :D
wow, just by listening to that I made a franken XD although it only took me five min to make, it was just crazy/fun XDXD

Behold my DZ-III (Devil Zaku III) for you Clest XP
http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/6259/zmixdwb8.jpg

And for my regular, non super crazy, frankens I made my first EF/EA frankens. Here they are in order of creation.

Marine GM
http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/7083/zmixgpz2.png

GM-R
http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/6407/zmixg2rp3.png

Cannon Dagger
http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/2168/gat01a1jc7.jpg

Pretty neat huh. 8)
What happens when "The One Year War" and the "Blody Valentine War" are one in the same?
MSG Darker Universe RPG
Wingnut

I'm loving that Cannon Dagger. Having the "Agni" attached as well would make it a very nice fire support unit for me to use, plus it has beam sabers and could hold a beam carbine on a leg hardpoint in case someone got too close.
Placeing an order to the factory for one now!
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
mcred23

Yeah, that thing looks pretty good.

The Marine GM and GM-R (BTW, what does the "R" mean?) both look very good, although I'm not crazy about the pink used on the GM-R.

The DZ-III looks pretty good, like one of the wacky, uber-MS that the First Neo Zeon guys would use. The image itself looks fairly good, although I think it could stand a little cleaning up, as some areas (That claw, the guns on the back) look a little rougher than the rest.
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')
deathpony

mcred23 wrote:Yeah, that thing looks pretty good.

The Marine GM and GM-R (BTW, what does the "R" mean?)
It's The GM Type-R, so it has VTEC.
Silent_Knight_Gundam

These are awsome designs, GM-R so far is my favourite suit. The cannon Dagger could fit better with the buster shoulders in my opinion but still looks great. Keep up the good work!
Quattro FoA

Thanx guys! :D *hands out Mechs to everyone*
I'm loving that Cannon Dagger. Having the "Agni" attached as well would make it a very nice fire support unit for me to use, plus it has beam sabers and could hold a beam carbine on a leg hardpoint in case someone got too close.
Placeing an order to the factory for one now!
Indeed it could , *hands out one to Wingnut*
The DZ-III looks pretty good, like one of the wacky, uber-MS that the First Neo Zeon guys would use. The image itself looks fairly good, although I think it could stand a little cleaning up, as some areas (That claw, the guns on the back) look a little rougher than the rest.
XD now that you mention it, it kind of does, Zeon made a lot of freaky looking MS that year. I kind of did it pretty quickly so I didn't detail it too much, but I will fix the "sharper" parts.
The Marine GM and GM-R (BTW, what does the "R" mean?) both look very good, although I'm not crazy about the pink used on the GM-R.
Well it's actualy supossed to be Type-R like Death said to go with the endless rounds of GM model "types", otherwise it would be R for "Refined".
XD it needed a stand up color, besides it's not pure pink, more faint'ish 8)
What happens when "The One Year War" and the "Blody Valentine War" are one in the same?
MSG Darker Universe RPG