Draco Starcloud's June Contest! (Winners Announced!)

The place to share your artwork.
Draco Starcloud

You know, keeping the original Daughtress parts doesn't count towards your point total. The way you've got it, Red, you gave yourself an extra six points.
Chris wrote:IMMA CHARGIN MAH MAHQ @_@
Draco's Lair - Latest Update: 1/9/10
swordoath

I thought regular Daughtress parts were free. Epecially considering that was just mentioned. :? Methinks your count is high, Red.

EDIT: Ninja'd to oblivion.
Quattro FoA

lalahsghost wrote: /me jaw drops! Wowee! You should try out for more of the contests.
More? Aside from this one?
>.>
<.<
Where?

BTW Great Job CHASER 8)
What happens when "The One Year War" and the "Blody Valentine War" are one in the same?
MSG Darker Universe RPG
Ultimetemark4

My first contest entry yay! :D

Behold, The Daughfens(TM)

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j311/ ... Entry-.png

Parts used:
Septem=2
Daughseat=5
Daughseat III=1
Daughtress Hi. Mo.=1

Total=10.5
Once we mass produce the Sazabi.....
Ascension

Uhh... Mark... The point of the points is to come as close as possible to 20... 10.5 is quite a bit under...
Don't call it a comeback...
...in fact, it's best if you forget I was ever here before.
Ultimetemark4

I liked it the way it was, and none of those "Custom" parts were appeasing to me :P
Once we mass produce the Sazabi.....
Draco Starcloud

I'll keep your point about the "Custom" parts in mind if I'm ever asked to host another one of these fracases again. :wink:
Quattro FoA

How long do I have till the deadline hits? The time difrances vary...so I dont want ta accedentaly miss on it, I still have some adjustments ta make on mine before postin it.
What happens when "The One Year War" and the "Blody Valentine War" are one in the same?
MSG Darker Universe RPG
Draco Starcloud

Quattro FoA wrote:How long do I have till the deadline hits? The time difrances vary...so I dont want ta accedentaly miss on it, I still have some adjustments ta make on mine before postin it.
The time of this post I'm making right now is 10:29 PM Pacific Standard Time on Wednesday June 13th. You have 49 hours and 31 minutes to post your entries.
Quattro FoA

Q: Am I allowed to put an embem on it withought being penaled?

I finaly fixed da segments in mine, it's gona be awsome XD
MSG Darker Universe RPG
CHASER

If you just mean a marking, I guess that could count just as part of the paintjob. I'm not really sure >> it doesn't seem like anything extraordinary to me.
HellCat wrote:
ShadowCell wrote:I'm skipping this one if it's in suppository form, though. Like, I like Gundam, but not that friggin' much.
They decided against that because most Gundam fans already have something up their butt.
Quattro FoA

CHASER wrote:I'm not really sure >> it doesn't seem like anything extraordinary to me.
Lawl, let me enjoy it while I still can! XD and you never know, I just might make it into 5th place XD
MSG Darker Universe RPG
Clest

Okay, here goes, turned the night over on this...

Daughtress Sparta
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v67/C ... triker.png

Gozzo shoulder (Custom) 7 pts
Jenice legs 1pt
Pyron head and skirt armor 1pt
Octave chest machineguns x2 4pt
Daughtress Flyer pack 1pt
Leopard Gundam forearm 4pt
Jenice Heat saber 0,5pts
Octave Beam saber x2 1pt
Octave beam rifle 0,5pts

Total: 20pts

Info: Customized to be an all purpose atmospheric combat suit, the Sparta has reinforced armor points to increase defense without slowing the whole body down.
The flyer pack ensures mobility to maneuver and mainly aproach targets.

For long range, the suit relies on it´s beam rifle, for mid range, it sports a pair of machineguns mounted over the chest and a 6 tube grenade launcher on the right forearm.

As for close combat it counts with both the left shoulder armor, reinforced and covered by 3 spikes, the heat saber and a pair of beam sabers.

The head is reinforced with armor leaving just the original daughtress sensors.
Quattro FoA

Clest wrote:Okay, here goes, turned the night over on this...

Daughtress Sparta

Jenice legs 1pt
Jenice Heat saber 0,5pts
Octave Beam saber x2 1pt
Octave beam rifle 0,5pts

Info: Customized to be an all purpose atmospheric combat suit, the Sparta has reinforced armor points to increase defense without slowing the whole body down.

For long range, the suit relies on it´s beam rifle, for mid range, it sports a pair of machineguns mounted over the chest and a 6 tube grenade launcher on the right forearm.

As for close combat it counts with both the left shoulder armor, reinforced and covered by 3 spikes, the heat saber and a pair of beam sabers.

You outdid urself 0-0 dat's probably why ur gona win, and it's all cuz of da lighting XD

My turn!

Yallz may be with ur fancy photoshops but now ya deal with PAINT!
Behold the power of the original paint program!!!!!!!!!!!
http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/4499 ... aftcq6.png
Daughtshimar!

This MS is a light armored multi purpose mobile suit. It's equipped with parts of the Daughtseat in it's legs which inherit waterproof seals allowing it to work in shallow water with out impeding it's speed and maneuverability. Its light shape allows it to run and maneuver faster than regular MS.

The power cables where set for a constant flow of energy to supply the right arm, which is equipped with it's previous fixed beam cutter from the Daughtress Neo to enable close combat. The arm is also reinforced so it may act as a mobile shield equipped with a camera. Both arms are double jointed to allow a better movement in combat.

In order to use the Giant bazooka for an extended use of time it has an ammo plug connected to it which leads to a spare cartridge in it's right shoulder pad.
MSG Darker Universe RPG
swordoath

These are all pretty awesome. I'm personally glad I'm not running this contest, I'd have a hell of a time picking a winner. :lol:
Clest

Quattro FoA wrote: You outdid urself 0-0 dat's probably why ur gona win, and it's all cuz of da lighting XD

My turn!

Yallz may be with ur fancy photoshops but now ya deal with PAINT!
Behold the power of the original paint program!!!!!!!!!!!
http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/4499 ... aftcq6.png
Daughtshimar!
Hey thanks! As for the paint thing, I used paint for all the linework, just opened photoshop to color because having layers and brushes is good for health ;)

But yours looks really nice, in fact or designs share some parts and a lot of stuff you used were things I was going to use myself. Now that Neo Daoiughtress head reminds me of Getter Robo fdor some reason... :P
But again, really nice mech (though I would like even more if it had thicker legs, but it is my personal preference really and would screw your mobility idea :P).

Speaking of thick legs... I got very pissed that about 3 ppl used the legs I wanted to use (The Septem ones which look like DOM Trooper) :P

Now so far I still like the desert colors Dom Trooper like thing, think it was Chaser's, it looks way more clean than mine :)
Quattro FoA

XP I had in mind using some of da parts u used too, like the shoulder spikes. I was also planing on using Dom-lookalike legs but before people started making entries I desided they would look too...fat XD on an MS as skinny as mine so I put neo's on, and trimmed them too.

Well looks like a really closed battle here 0-0. They're all so good.
MSG Darker Universe RPG
Draco Starcloud

Quattro FoA wrote:Q: Am I allowed to put an embem on it withought being penaled?
Emblems count as part of the paint job.

There's just over 11 hours left to post your entries!
crashandburn

Time to post my entry for this contest as it's finally finished after a couple of long ours.
The color scheme is the same as the G-Falcon's so that our 'client' gets his own trademark colors, though it didn't turn out the way I hoped it to. Anyway, on to my entry.

I present the DT-6800K Assault Daughtress

Septem shoulders: 4 points
Rasveyt torso: 2.5 points
Daughtress Neo head: 2.5 points
Daughtress HM skirt armor: 2 points
Septem leg: 2 points
Otape leg: 2 points
Jenice vulcan: 1 point
Beam sabers 2x: 1 point
Septem giant bazooka: 0.5 point
Balient beam rifle 2x: 1 point
Daughtress shield: 0.5 point

Total: 19 points
Draco Starcloud wrote:The name I thought up was the MechaTalk Sisterhood Assault Squadron.

'cause they're Daughtresses.
lalahsghost

Clest wrote:Okay, here goes, turned the night over on this...

Daughtress Sparta

Jenice legs 1pt
Jenice Heat saber 0,5pts
Octave Beam saber x2 1pt
Octave beam rifle 0,5pts

This reminds me of the funny artwork for SEED MSV units. It's a great sin on mecha lineart!