Third Custom Lineart Request Thread

The place to share your artwork.
lalahsghost

Third Custom Lineart Request Thread

lalahsghost wrote:Guidelines for the Request Thread:

Everyone is allowed only one request every two weeks, even if your latest request has been fulfilled.

If your request has not been done after two weeks, you may renew your request or make a new one.

And keep in mind that anyone who takes a request is doing you a nice thing. Please remember to thank them.
razgriz wrote:I just didn't think that Capt. America died a very dignified death. He was handcuffed for Christ sake anyone could've shot him. :evil:
Volnixshin

Lalah, why are we making a new request thread? Did I get everyone off topic in the last one? I'm sorry :(
You ever wonder where the Legend began? Watch as the most useless, becomes the most feared in the galaxy

Dark Duel: "I think the lesson to be learned is that so long as you have blue-colored hair, you will kick ass."
Bright Noa

To kick off this thread, here's my two requests.

R-Blade in Gaplant colors

Huckebein Mk.II M in Huckebein 009 colors

Thanks to whoever makes them!

@Volnixshin: We have a 25-page limit here for threads. The last request thread hit 25, so....a new one has emerged
ShadowCell wrote:"Can you escape the Hambrabi...AND THE GREAT CORNHOLIO?!"
Antares

I'm bumping my request up again. This time I'm looking for someone to fix up an image of the Fury Gundam in my fanfic. The tech specs are available towards the end of http://www.mechatalk.net/viewtopic.php?t=2738&start=20 . You can either use basic Destiny line-art, as the Fury is a redesign on the hull and recolor it darker. Some armaments also need to be added. The wings (Wings of Mirage) should also look a little different, edgier, perhaps. Or you can make up a configuration of your own. I welcome all versions. :) Thanks.
-We will not be caught by surprise!
*Almost everyone I've killed uttered similar last words.
-Then I am glad once again that you are on my side.
*They've often said that too.
Turinu

Volnixshin wrote:Lalah, why are we making a new request thread? Did I get everyone off topic in the last one? I'm sorry :(
It's because the last thread reached the 25 page limit.

Wow I'm blind, didn't even notice you answer him. >>
Dark Duel

I'd like to request the R-1 in ART-1 colors - both PT mode and R-Wing mode.
R1(PT)
R-Wing

ART-1(PT)
ART-Wing
// ART THREAD // NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS

"You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down. Tells you she's hurting before she keens. Makes her a home."
swordoath

Is it alright if I put my request from the previous thread on this one even though it hasn't been 2 weeks yet? I'm afraid it might not be noticed now.
Looking to trade Gundam War cards (US) -- looking for Brown especially. I have a BIG collection including URs and promos. PM me for details!
Zangetsu

Could I do the same?
Wingnut

You still must wait the full two weeks even if there is a new thread before bumping your request.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
v_zubko

Forget the promise of progress and understanding, for in the grim dark future there is only war.
swordoath

Woot, it was seen anyway. Thanks v_zubko, they look awesome. :D
Looking to trade Gundam War cards (US) -- looking for Brown especially. I have a BIG collection including URs and promos. PM me for details!
v_zubko

Forget the promise of progress and understanding, for in the grim dark future there is only war.
Cardi Doorl

If anybody feels like it, could a The O in Hobby Hizack colors be made?
RPG TRINARY: Gaia
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Cardi Doorl

Make sure to check out the RPG section!
v_zubko

Destroy Gundam

Is it just me, or does The O kinda look like a clown?

And thank you for doing my requests, v_zubko. The Virsago looks even more lethal now.
REGENE: (Grins) Any last words, Buuuuur-ing?
(Bring just grits his teeth and the Garazzo’s escape pod breaks off from its main body, flying straight up.)
REGENE: (Shakes head) Right then. Forgot we don’t talk on Planet You.
Yuusha Tokkyu Might Gaine

Destroy Gundam wrote:Is it just me, or does The O kinda look like a clown?

And thank you for doing my requests, v_zubko. The Virsago looks even more lethal now.
Yeah, I thought it looked kinda silly myself
Tell me bats, what are you really scared of? Failure to save this cesspool of a city? Not finding the Commissioner in time? Me, in a thong?-Joker Arkham Asylum

My father was a wheel! THE FIRST WHEEL! And you know what he transformed into?! NOTHING! But he did it with honor!-Jefire, Transformers 2
Cardi Doorl

Thanks again, zubko ;) This here's the Ferarri of sports mobile suits, you see, with the Hobby Hizach being more of an economy model :p
RPG TRINARY: Gaia
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Cardi Doorl

Make sure to check out the RPG section!
v_zubko

If the Hizack is an economy model, and The O is a Ferarri, what's the Koenigsegg of sports mobile suits?
Wingnut

v_zubko wrote:If the Hizack is an economy model, and The O is a Ferarri, what's the Koenigsegg of sports mobile suits?
The Kampher maybe?
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Outlaw

"“As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up reasons to kill one another."