Zeonic Company Mars Colony Branch (NEW GM Titan EXAM!!)

The place to share your artwork.
Victor Zaibi

Zeonic Company Mars Colony Branch (NEW GM Titan EXAM!!)

This is my first try at a franken mobile suit....
The Blitz Zaku
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v24/d ... MS-19A.gif
The Blitz Zaku armed with beammachinegun and beamshield
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v24/d ... A_BGSH.gif
The Blitz Zaku armed with a mega beam gatlinggun and beamshield
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v24/d ... _BMGSH.gif

General and Technical Data
Model number: MS-19A
Code name: Blitz Zaku
Unit type: mass production general purpose mobile suit
Manufacturer: Zeonic Company Mars Colony
Operator: Principality of Zeon
First deployment: UC 0079
Accommodation: pilot only, in standard cockpit in torso
Dimensions: head height 17.5 meters; overall height 18 meters
Weight: empty 49.5 metric tons; max gross 84.8 metric tons
Construction: titanium/ceramic composite on monocoque frame
Powerplant: Minovsky type ultracompact fusion reactor, output rated at 1920 kW
Propulsion: rocket thrusters: 2 x 29500 kg, 2 x 27500 kg, 4 x 14700 kg; vernier thrusters/apogee motors:18
Performance: maximum thruster acceleration 2.5 G; 180-degree turn time 0.9 seconds; maximum ground running speed 240 km/h
Equipment and design features: sensors, range 7200 meters
Fixed armaments: 2 x 60mm vulcan gun, fire-linked, mounted in head; 2 x beam saber, stored in recharge racks in forearms, hand-carried in use; beam-axe, recharge rack storage on backpack, hand-carried in use
Optional hand armaments: 120mm machine gun, drum-fed, 100 rounds per drum, spare drums can be stored on waist armor racks; MMP-80 90mm machine gun, clip-fed, 32 rounds per drum, spare clips can be stored on waist armor racks, with attached grenade launcher, 1 round; 2 x 360mm giant bazooka, clip-fed, 5 rounds per clip, can be stored on backpack storage racks;, beam machine gun, powered by replaceable e-pac, with attached heat bayonet and a grenade launcher, 1 round, 2 spare e-pacs stored on hip armor; Mega Beam Gatling gun, powered by rechargeable energy cap; shield, mounts 4 x mega particle gun, fire-linked, power rated at 7.1 MW each and on backside shield 2 x panzer faust, rocket-propelled warhead

so tell me what you guy's think about this mobile suit, i'm still open to suggustions in renaming this mobile suit.. not really happy with the name. Still working on it's history..
Last edited by Victor Zaibi on Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:28 pm, edited 5 times in total.
deathpony

*HIGH FIVE*

FINALLY, another pshopper who does zeon-style MS. And good ones to boot.

A couple of the outlines are still rough, but that's an easy fix. This is an altogether fantastic design, everythign flows nicely and it looks mean as hell.
The one thing I would change is that I would pull the feet up into the legs a little bit more, as it looks a bit too tall down there.

LIKE THIS
The Big Zabowski

DAMNIT! Now I have more competition ;_;

Damn good MS Victor, though there are some issues with connecting lines that are rough and superficial at their worst. But this is negligible, so in other news; GOOD WORK!

Do you use a combination of MS paint and PS, or PS altogether?
TRANS AM!
Yes, it's a V8.
Yes, it was a Trans Am before there was "TRANS AM."
Yes, it's mine. 8)
Victor Zaibi

The Big Zabowski wrote: Do you use a combination of MS paint and PS, or PS altogether?
Just photoshop, normally i only do recolors and a little bash work but nothing like this before. Still finding my way with photoshop, need to find a way to make some lines more clear without pixel by pixel editing.

Deathpony, i like the big legs suits, what untill you see the MS-19X a prototype with huge legs. the idea for the big legs is for better jumping cabilty in the mars space region and mars surface. Still working on the suits history.....
deathpony

If you wanna see some big ol' legs go take a look at my new Dom Longbow. talk about fatty fat fatkins. :)
Victor Zaibi

Newtype Blitz Zaku

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v24/d ... MS-19C.gif

Model number: MS-19C
Code name: Blitz Zaku
Unit type: mass production Newtype general purpose mobile suit
Dimensions: head height 17.5 meters; overall height 18 meters
Weight: empty 51.5 metric tons; max gross 89.8 metric tons
Powerplant: Minovsky type ultracompact fusion reactor, output rated at 2420 kW
Propulsion: rocket thrusters: 2 x 29500 kg, 2 x 27500 kg, 4 x 14700 kg; vernier thrusters/apogee motors:18
Performance: maximum thruster acceleration 2.5 G; 180-degree turn time 0.9 seconds; maximum ground running speed 240 km/h
Equipment and design features: sensors, range 7200 meters, psycommu system; psycho-control chair in cockpit; anti-beam coating on armor
Fixed armaments: 2 x 60mm vulcan gun, fire-linked, mounted in head; mega particle gun, power rated at 8.9 MW, mounted in torso;2 x beam saber, stored in recharge racks in forearms, hand-carried in use; beam-axe, recharge rack storage on backpack, hand-carried in use
Optional hand armaments: 120mm machine gun, drum-fed, 100 rounds per drum, spare drums can be stored on waist armor racks; MMP-80 90mm machine gun, clip-fed, 32 rounds per drum, spare clips can be stored on waist armor racks, with attached grenade launcher, 1 round; 2 x 360mm giant bazooka, clip-fed, 5 rounds per clip, can be stored on backpack storage racks;, beam machine gun, powered by replaceable e-pac, with attached heat bayonet and a grenade launcher, 1 round, 2 spare e-pacs stored on hip armor; Mega Beam Gatling gun, powered by rechargeable energy cap; shield, mounts 4 x mega particle gun, fire-linked, power rated at 4.8 MW each and on backside shield 2 x panzer faust, rocket-propelled warhead
Remote weapons: 2 x funnel (mounts beam gun, power rated at 5.6 MW), stored on shoulders
CYNICISM AT IT'S BEST

I really like the Blitz Zaku the design is well made, but I do think that the newtype version has a bad hang up with the Funnel's you have mounted on it, IMO they would restrict the movement of the head too much, limitig it's field of view, even as a newtype the pilot would still need to be able to move the units head, but all in all they're both wonderful designs.
Ascension

CAIB, that's why you launch the funnels ASAP when you enter battle :lol:
Don't call it a comeback...
...in fact, it's best if you forget I was ever here before.
Victor Zaibi

Ascension wrote:CAIB, that's why you launch the funnels ASAP when you enter battle :lol:
:lol: good answer!! :lol:

I like the look of the funnels where they are mounted now. aint changing it, even if decrease the movement of the head. The head only mounts the main camera, there are more on the suit self and than taking into account the senses of the newtype, it won't matter.
Victor Zaibi

Zaku II Imperial guard
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v24/d ... -06SEG.gif
Zaku II Imperial guard armed with machine gun
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v24/d ... SEG_MG.gif
Zaku II Imperial guard armed with bazooka
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v24/d ... SEG_BZ.gif
Zaku II Imperial guard armed with beamrifle
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v24/d ... SEG_BR.gif

Model number: MS-06SEG
Code name: Zaku II Imperial Guard
Unit type: high powered mobile suit
Operator(s): Principality of Zeon
Dimensions: overall height 18.0 meters; head height 17.5 meters
Weight: empty 61.5 metric tons; max gross 80.2 metric tons
Powerplant: Minovsky type ultracompact fusion reactor, output rated at 1176 kW
Propulsion: rocket thrusters: 51950 kg total
Performance: maximum thruster acceleration 0.72 G
Equipment and design features: sensors, range 3200 meters
Fixed armaments: 2 x 110mm machine cannon, mounted on forearms
Optional hand armaments: ZMP-50D/120mm machine gun, drum-fed, 100 rounds per drum, spare drums can be stored on waist armor racks; H&L-SB25K/280mmA-P Zaku bazooka, 4 round magazine, can be stored on rack on rear waist armor; heat hawk Type5, battery powered, can be stored on waist armor racks; ZIM/M·T-K175C Magella cannon; MarkVIII Sturm Faust; Beam rifle, powered by rechargeable energy cap
Last edited by Victor Zaibi on Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ascension

It looks pretty cool, although it should be Imperial rather than Emperial... and the Zekes also liked calling themselves a Principality or a Dukedom rather than an Empire...
Don't call it a comeback...
...in fact, it's best if you forget I was ever here before.
Victor Zaibi

Thanx some mistakes were made in the tech spec. I written a little fanfic about Zeon Forces in the Mars Space region, who don't surrunder after the One Year War but keep on fighting under the Leadership of Fleet Admiral Zeus, and he starts the Empire of Zeon on Mars and some of the mars colonies join this Empire to keep Fedaration Forces away.
Victor Zaibi

Zaku II Gragus
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v24/d ... S-06XA.gif
Zaku II Gragus armed with a beamrifle
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v24/d ... 6XA_BR.gif
Zaku II Gragus armed with a beamcannon
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v24/d ... 6XA_BC.gif

Model number: MS-06XA
Code name: Zaku II Gragus
Unit type: mass production Newtype assault mobile suit
Operator(s): Principality of Zeon
First deployment: UC 0080
Dimensions: overall height 19.5 meters; head height 17.5 meters
Weight: empty 75.5 metric tons; max gross 98.7 metric tons
Powerplant: Minovsky type ultracompact fusion reactor, output rated at 1176 kW
Propulsion: rocket thrusters: 51950 kg total; Gragus backpack rocketrusters 4 x 22500 kg, 2 x 17500 kg; vernier thrusters/apogee motors:10
Performance: maximum thruster acceleration 2.72 G; 180-degree turn time 0.75 seconds; maximum ground running speed 190 km/h
Equipment and design features: sensors, range 6200 meters
Fixed armaments: 8 defensorfunnels stored in recharge racks in the shouldershields
Optional hand armaments: Beam rifle, powered by rechargeable energy cap; beamcannon powered by rechargeable energy cap; extra energy caps can be stored in the Gragus backpack
Victor Zaibi

Mobile Armor BIG BANG
standaard colors
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v24/d ... ang_sc.gif
special forces colors
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v24/d ... ng_cac.gif

Model number: ZMA-001
Code name: Big Bang
Unit type: limited production Newtype anti-warship/anti-fortress space attack use mobile armor
First deployment: UC 0084
Accommodation: one commander and two pilots/gunners, in standard cockpit in torso
Dimensions: overall height 83.2 meters; overall width 83.9 meters
Weight: empty 228.2 metric tons; max gross 420.5 metric tons
Powerplant: 3 x Minovsky type ultracompact fusion reactor, output rated at 75800 kW each.
Propulsion: rocket thrusters: 361000 kg, 211500 kg, 1125000 kg x 22
Performance: maximum thruster acceleration 5.80 G
Equipment and design features: sensors, range 12500 meters, psycommu system; psycho-control chair in cockpit; optional "sturm booster," stores extra propellant and mounts additional thrusters
Fixed armaments: large mega particle cannon, mounted in torso; 19 x mega particle gun, 3 mounted in each schoulder wing, 6 mounted on front torso, 3 mounted on back torso, 1 mounted in each hip binder, 1 mounted in each tailbinder; 2 x wire-guided heavy claw arm, mounts mega particle cannon each; 6 x hidden sub-arm, mounts beam gun/beam saber each; 6 x large missile launcher, 8 round magazine per launcher, mounted in head; mega particle cannon, mounted in head; 2 x mega particle cannon, mounted in schoulders; 2 x 6-tube micromissile launcher, 10 round magazine per tube, mounted in hip boost binders; 24-tube micromissile launcher, 20 round magazine per tube, mounted in back torso; 8 x I-field barrier generators, 2 mounted in shoulders, 2 mounted in torso and 2 mounted in each tail binder, provides 360 degrees of protection against beam weapons
Remote weapons: 40 x funnel, (mounts beam gun, power rated at 2.6 MW), 20 funnels stored per hip binder; 60 x micro funnel, (mounts beam gun, power rated at 1.2 MW), 10 micro funnel stored per schoulder binder; 40 x funnel (mounts beam gun, power rated at 2.6 MW), stored in back storageracks.
Last edited by Victor Zaibi on Wed May 09, 2007 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lalahsghost

I can never imagine this being a land use suit with those clod-hopping feet! Like look how effective the Gouf b-3 was, and how tiny it's feet were? I don't know if this suit is even intended for earth based battling or not, but if so, those feet really would impede in the suit's running land speed. (Imagine running with shoes as wide/long as an atlas-type-book on the bottom of your shoes.
Victor Zaibi

lalahsghost wrote:
I can never imagine this being a land use suit with those clod-hopping feet! Like look how effective the Gouf b-3 was, and how tiny it's feet were? I don't know if this suit is even intended for earth based battling or not, but if so, those feet really would impede in the suit's running land speed. (Imagine running with shoes as wide/long as an atlas-type-book on the bottom of your shoes.
suits arn't builed for earth combat for space combat an surfacecombat on mars. these are suit build for making long jumps, not for running. the feet and legs are big for the impact the suit makes when it lands after making a jump.
lalahsghost

Thanks for explaining to me that mobile suits are manufactured for specific terrain, or lack thereof. I Never Knew That. I must have totally ignored that for the past nine years. :( [/sarcasm]
Victor Zaibi wrote:suits arn't builed for earth combat for space combat an surfacecombat on mars.
Okay, so 'suits arn't builed' for multiple role combat...or do you mean single role combat? I couldn't make sense out of that sentence... Where does your franken gundam in question lay in this inquiry?
Victor Zaibi wrote:these are suit build for making long jumps, not for running.
Making long jumps where? There still is no specification on where this mobile suit is intended to play a role at... You even give this little suggestion, which makes it even more confusing:
Victor Zaibi wrote:maximum ground running speed 240 km/h
This is about 25km/h faster than a standard kampfer. Yes, you have 13,800 more kg of thruster output, but does this actually help RUNNING SPEEDS?
Victor Zaibi wrote:the feet and legs are big for the impact the suit makes when it lands after making a jump.
As we've seen in gundam animation, the ultimate key for gundam science, the joints are what you need to worry about when thinking about boost assisted jumps and landings. I still see no logic for such goofy sized feet if this mobile suit is land based. (Which You Still Have Not Specified)
ORegan

the big bang scares the crap out of me. its like the size of a small meteor, all filled with all sorts of goodies of destructive goodness
mcred23 wrote: Well... it's official: O'Regan is the next Hitler.
WhiteWingDemon wrote: Not to start anything, seeing as that is O'Regan's job...
ShadowCell wrote: O'Regan, quit hitting on other users.
Orrick Alexander wrote: Did anyone know that O'Regan is the reason there's no air in space?
Draco Starcloud

That mobile armor terrifies me in ways I do not yet comprehend. Awesome. :lol:
lalahsghost wrote:I can never imagine this being a land use suit with those clod-hopping feet!
Bigger feet would be better for crossing terrain the suit could sink in, like mud or snow.
Chris wrote:IMMA CHARGIN MAH MAHQ @_@
Draco's Lair - Latest Update: 1/9/10
Victor Zaibi

ORegan wrote:the big bang scares the crap out of me. its like the size of a small meteor, all filled with all sorts of goodies of destructive goodness
:twisted: thanx was going for a look that would strike terror and fear in anyone who stands before it.
Draco Starcloud wrote:That mobile armor terrifies me in ways I do not yet comprehend. Awesome. :lol:
lalahsghost wrote:I can never imagine this being a land use suit with those clod-hopping feet!
Bigger feet would be better for crossing terrain the suit could sink in, like mud or snow.
thanx, great that you like it.

Mobile suits build for use on mars or in mars space. Bigger feet better for sand deserts on mars. all else will be explained in suits history's( yes, still working on those).