UPDATED: Chirico's models. GM AND GUNTANK

The place to share your artwork.
Chirico Cuvie

deathpony wrote:
Chirico Cuvie wrote:
deathpony wrote:I applaud your desire to create models that look like they've been ridden hard and hung up wet, but I really think you would benefit from buying an airbrush and reading THIS PAGE
A: Read it twice over
B: I own an airbrush (Although I didn't use it)
C: That stuff is expensive and I don't want to take my hobby to the professional level.
I'm not trying to harsh you, i am just of the school of thought that "If you're going to do something, might as well do what you can to do it right" You don't have to "take your hobby to the professional level" to use the airbrush. I honestly think you'd be much happier with the results if you just took your time and did it right.

But listen, do what you want. It's your money and your time. Far be it from me to tell you how to enjoy them. :)
I edited the post for more explaination. What i mean is, my airbrush isn't very good.
Somehow I just cant make "Snooty booty online" into an acronym......

OH YEAH, MAHQ!
deathpony

most airbrushes can be fitted with different nozzle sizes. Just run up to your local crafts store and grab a few. The fact that they're HGUC scale is all the more reason to get the details as fine as possible.

:?
Ascension

I love the Guntank... I think it's probably your best yet! You managed to take a ridiculous design in clown colors and make it look like it might have actually seen some combat!

As for being a thrifty modeler... I hear you... I've fooled around with some plamo, but I can't afford a halfway decent airbrush...
Don't call it a comeback...
...in fact, it's best if you forget I was ever here before.
lalahsghost

Ehhh..... I won't move this, since... well the people have spoken, but MODEL KITS STAY IN THE MODELING SECTION (Common sense, no?).... A.K.A. next time you post pics of models, post them in modeling/merch, okay? ~LG