Project Unicorn Image Thread

The place to share your artwork.
Wingnut

Slight problem with your story there. Even the standard Jegan had three main thrusters in the backpack. One large in the middle and two smaller ones on either side. So you would say instead of the standard one large and two small engine configuration, the J mounts a different configuration.

You can see the thruster arrangement on the normal CCA Jegan in this pic. The larger 12700 kg thruster is in the center, flanked by the 9200kg units, and the 8800kg thrusters are in the back of the legs.

So for your config as it is you would have 4 thruster units on the backpack. Two in the center, and two on the binder units.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
ironscythe
Location: Jaburo Base, sitting on top of an undetonated nuke.

That's what I meant to say. I divided the main 12700 kg thruster into two 6400 kg thrusters, which I put on the binders.
"gero gero gero gero gero gero gero gero gero gero gero gero gero gero gero gero gero gero gero gero gero gero gero"
ironscythe

J-Gundam Ground-Type

MSN-03C Jagd Doga Kai

FA-89 Full Armor J-Gundam <-----4/9/07 UPDATE!

I'm not gonna bother with the tech specs this time. My description on DevArt should be enough.
"gero gero gero gero gero gero gero gero gero gero gero gero gero gero gero gero gero gero gero gero gero gero gero"
Bezerker

This was a suit that I toyed with a little bit and thought it ended up pretty cool, it looked like it could belong in Unicorn because well you will see.

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g212/ ... Custom.gif

Its a little rough but it was intended to be a mass produced replacement for the Nemo, I'll have a backstory and some stats thought up later but right now I am fresh out.
Good old Thundermuffin
LUNA: Shinn, try not to go all over-the-top this time.
TALIA: Shinn! Launch and go all over-the-top on Orb's ass!
SHINN: Yes, MAAM!
ironscythe

Very interesting. Looks nice and clean, too.
Freek

So I was reading the bored earlier and decided to participate in this thread ... I guess

RGM-93C Jegan Custom

[Updated lineart]
Last edited by Freek on Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm doing something with my life, I'm just not sure what that is yet.

Freekarrtt

My DA page (though I hardly ever update it)
The Big Zabowski

Freek wrote:So I was reading the bored earlier and decided to participate in this thread ... I guess

RGM-93C Jegan Custom

(I may clean up the lines a bit later)

Mis-proportioned and crazy...yet hella cool at the same time.

WIN!

:mrgreen:
TRANS AM!
Yes, it's a V8.
Yes, it was a Trans Am before there was "TRANS AM."
Yes, it's mine. 8)
EZero8

As strangely proportioned as it is, I kinda like the design. It gives off this "organic" and rounded feeling of a Hi-Mo type. Good job on the sketch.
ShadowCell wrote:"Poor fool, ShadowCell!" you say. "You can't win against fandom stupidity with the Power of the Mod!"
Ascension

Somehow it makes me think of Master Chief from Halo... I don't exactly know why...
Don't call it a comeback...
...in fact, it's best if you forget I was ever here before.
Freek

Ascension wrote:Somehow it makes me think of Master Chief from Halo... I don't exactly know why...
INDEED, well I do like the Chief ... he is a badass and all
I'm doing something with my life, I'm just not sure what that is yet.

Freekarrtt

My DA page (though I hardly ever update it)
Nightwing03

Since i liked yuusha's interpratation of the Unicorn, i decided to try and do my own with mostly the same parts.
Gundam Unicorn
Unicorn Gundam+Pegasus Booster & Shield
♣♦♠♥
ironscythe

I have a couple of new concepts in the works, and I was wondering which of the two you guys think would work better for this thread: a Neo-Zeon version of the Rick Dias (I mean in the style of the Geara Doga and Jagd Doga and such), or a more normal-looking Rick Dias II? They're both fairly work-heavy, so I just want to know before I get too far on either one.
ironscythe

New mobile suit!

RX-94 J-Gundam II

Read the description below the image for details.
EZero8

This J-Gundam II looks awesome. Even the double shield configuration looks nice. 8)
ShadowCell wrote:"Poor fool, ShadowCell!" you say. "You can't win against fandom stupidity with the Power of the Mod!"
Huhtis

Anaheim electronics (With cooperation of AE Hervic and MIP) & SNRI presents OYW 20 year anniversary project
RGM-102 GM IV
http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/6692 ... 102vx1.jpg

Anaheim and SNRI started development on January UC 0098 for last final push of GM series mobile suit, sporting latest technologies at sensor, armor and thrust development, scheduled for OYW 20th anniversary at December 0099.

GM IV binders provided MS with great manouverability, some may even say it was too complexed and hard to handle. It´s new style of armor provided great protection against projectiles but was at same time lightweighted.
It´s proposed main armament was beam rifle, power output at 3.6 MW and powered by e-cap, and Composite shield or beam shield after technology would be perfected. All of this was powered by Minovsky type ultracompact fusion reactor, output rated at 2450 kW

GM IV was not accepted by EFF for mass production, but 15 units were made, 2 of them remained at AE, 3 went for SNRI for further development and rest of them were sold for private use or contractors.
the razor blade

ironscythe wrote:New mobile suit!

RX-94 J-Gundam II

Read the description below the image for details.
the RX-94 model number is already in use by the mp type nu gundam
If the shoe fits, wear it. If the bullet hole fits, your dead.
Death is only a stepping stone to something weirder.
Can god heat up a microwave burrito so hot that not even he can eat it?
Volnixshin

I really like that suit Hutis, it looks cool, and seems like a fast capable suit.
You ever wonder where the Legend began? Watch as the most useless, becomes the most feared in the galaxy

Dark Duel: "I think the lesson to be learned is that so long as you have blue-colored hair, you will kick ass."
ironscythe

the RX-94 model number is already in use by the mp type nu gundam
Oh, well, whatever. It's an RX version of the RGM-94 Jegan III, and never saw use outside the R&D department, so it shouldn't be much of a problem.

Plus, Anaheim never went into production on the RX-94 MP Nu Gundam, so the model number should be free, right?
ironscythe

In my mind, the Rick Dias got zero love after the Gryps War. This is my idea for a new version of it to join the ranks of Londo Bell:

MSA-099-3 Rick Dias III
EZero8

The Rick Dias III is a very interesting design. There is just this appeal about it that I cant quite touch upon. Good job.