No name yet
No name yet
No name yet
My mecha drawings.
Wing Gundam Drawing

My mecha specs.

Model number: WZDXF-03
Code name: GM Head Wing
Unit type: damaged transformable ms, repaired with a GM head and a divider (it can no longer transform).
Accommodation: pilot only, in standard cockpit in torso
Dimensions: head height 16.3 meters
Weight: empty 7.1 metric tons; max gross weight unknown
Construction: gundanium alloy
Powerplant: ultracompact fusion reactor, power output rating unknown
Performance ability levels: fighting 130; weapons 140; speed 150; power 120; armor 130
Equipment and design features: sensors, range 6000 meters (same as GM); self-destruct system
Fixed armaments: 2 x machine cannon, fire-linked, mounted in torso; 2 x vulcan gun, fire-linked, mounted in head; 2 x beam saber, stored in recharge racks in shield, hand-carried in use
Optional fixed armaments: divider
Optional hand armaments: buster rifle, 3 shot charge.

Model number: WZDXF-10Z
Code name: Gouf ZSlicer
Unit type: prototype space to ground combat type mobile suit
Accommodation: pilot only, in panoramic monitor/linear seat cockpit in torso.
Dimensions: head height 18.7 meters
Weight: empty 62.6 metric tons; max gross 80.6 metric tons
Power plant: ultra compact hyper deuteron nuclear reactor, power output rating unknown Propulsion: “space type” rocket thrusters: 2 x 22000 kg, 9 x 1000 kg, “land type” hover jet thrusters: 58200 kg total
Performance: maximum thruster acceleration 0.67 G; 180-degree turn time 2.1 seconds; maximum ground running speed 110 km/h; maximum ground hovering speed 240 km/h
Equipment and design features: sensors, range 5400 meters
Fixed armaments: 5-barrel beam machine gun, barrels mounted as left hand fingers; wire, retractable, superheated slicing/grappling/shocking weapon, mounted in right forearm, 1x hyper beam saber, power rated at 1.1 MW, stored in recharge rack in the back of the left leg, hand-carried in use, twin satellite cannon, mounted on backpack, powered by nuclear reactor.
Optional fixed armaments: shield, mounted on left forearm, Beam chakram (a wire with beam energy emitting from it), it replaces the heated wire.
Optional hand armaments: 120mm machine gun, drum-fed, 100 rounds per drum, beam rifle, powered by rechargeable energy cap, hyper heat sword Type-Ζ, battery powered, stored in shield, hand-carried in use; 280mm Zaku bazooka, 4 round magazines.

If anyone has any suggestions, just post em'.
Last edited by Medevil_blader on Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:20 pm, edited 9 times in total.
"I will survive!!!!!" - Heero Yuy
"But if I run straight I'll run into trees!" -Random Federation GM Pilot
"Run around them you idiot!" -Kai Shiden, Guncannon Pilot
Draco Starcloud

I think you should give ZSlicer some sort of wings.

GM Head Wing, I think, should have some thrusters on the back, either like GP-01Fb or Zssa.
Chris wrote:IMMA CHARGIN MAH MAHQ @_@
Draco's Lair - Latest Update: 1/9/10
Mwulf

I have to say I'm disappointed; I came into this topic, I completely expected to see a mech with a giant black claymore, or bloody longsword, or some other evil medieval bladed weapon.... :(

*ahem*

You're off to a pretty good start, though you may want to make some adjustments to the GM Head Wing. For example, the head seems to small for the body and the image of the head is jagged... or at a smaller resolution than the rest of the pic... or something. I like the removal of the big green thing in the center of the torso--but with the front all one color the solid white panel on the top looks out of place.

At the moment, I don't see anything on the Gouf that looks changed... if you're going to slap that big-ol beamsaber on its shoulder, I'd suggest coloring the saber (or suit) to match the suit (or saber). It also might be cool to add more... pizazz (weight... something) to the Gouf to indicate it's an upgraded model (like the Act Zaku)... 'cause none of the Gouf models I'm aware of can use beam weapons, much less ZZ-style beam sabers. :D

Good luck finishing 'em!
Another Day, Another Mishap.

Gundam Seed Fates
ASA (comic)
Medevil_blader

Lol, I gotta expect stuff like that with my name. That is a neat idea though, I think I'll work on something like that in the near future. Thanks.

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o255 ... pdated.jpg Ok, first here is the update on the Zslicer, it now has wings and a twin satelite cannon like the Double X Gundam. It also has a nuclear engine like the Strike Freedom, the Deutriion type. So that means it can handle both the beam saber's and the twin satellite cannon's power consumption.

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o255 ... rl_abz.jpg And heres my latest one, its a Dagger L with beam shields on its arms. It may not be visible or anything, but it also has a battery extender (which I can't find a picture of).
Last edited by Medevil_blader on Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mwulf

The Dagger is pretty ho-hum... but I love the Gouf. The wings could use a bit more deffinition though, and I'd like to see the beam saber actually attached to the MS instead of off on the side. :)

Gundam Seed Fates
ASA (comic)
Medevil_blader

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o255 ... dated3.jpg Okay, I've now replaced the regualr legs with rick dom legs as well as put the beam saber behind the left leg (the leg on the right when we look at it from the front.) The twin satellite cannon hasn't been colored in yet, and I have yet to put more definition into some of the mobile suit. I'll post more when I've fixed some of the problems.
Mwulf

Those legs are WAAAAAAAAAY too big; I'd recommend cutting the thigh parts hin half, it's not like they're doing anything anyway.

Other than that, it's starting to look cooler and cooler.

Gundam Seed Fates
ASA (comic)
Outlaw

Looking good so far, your choice of wings was great. Keep it up!
"“As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up reasons to kill one another."
Medevil_blader

03/26/07
Ok, from here on out I'm going to be updating my original post, so make sure to check it out. The rest of the topic will be for comments.
03/30/07
Also, if anyone has any double x gundam (both forms) lineart pictures that are whitened, could you please give the links for them?
Medevil_blader

Outlaw wrote:Looking good so far, your choice of wings was great. Keep it up!
Thanks, I had a hard time figuring out what wings to use.
Medevil_blader

I hate to triple post, but... I have info on my latest ms project, my G.E.O.S.F. project. This project is meant to produce original mobile suits that are roughly based off of already existing ms. I am now currently desinging the first ms of the project, it is specifically meant for high speed close range to medium range combat. I have code named this ms G Neo, so you may have a name to go with the ms for now. And just to let you know, I am very excited to be finally releasing this information on the project. I'm so eager to tell you more, but I have yet to draw a rough sketch of any of my other designs yet!

I hope this satisfies everybody who has been wondering what I've been doing!