deathpony's MS hangar 3/26 It's muthahumpin colorin' time!

The place to share your artwork.
deathpony

I'm still all amped for Zaku I's so I made another Zaku Zeitgeist -

Zeitgeist Zwei

Model number: ZMS-106Z
Code name:Zaku Zeitgeist Zwei
Unit type: mass production general purpose mobile suit
Accommodation: pilot in panoramic monitor/linear seat cockpit in torso
Dimensions: head height 15.0 meters
Weight: empty 28.0 metric tons; max gross 45.0 metric tons
Construction: titanium alloy/ceramic composite on movable frame
Powerplant: Minovsky type ultracompact fusion reactor, output rated at 2500 kW
Propulsion: rocket thrusters: 2 x 14000 kg, 2 x 15000 kg; 1 x 17500 vernier thrusters/apogee motors: 24
Performance: maximum thruster acceleration 1.84 G
Fixed armaments: n/a
Optional fixed armaments: Gatling shield, mounts 75mm Gatling gun, drum-and-belt fed; beam saber stored in recharge rack on hip, beam saber stored in recharge rack on back of skirt armor hand-carried in use; mega-gatling gun, mounted on shield, powered by rechargeable energy cap
Optional hand armaments: beam machine gun, powered by replaceable e-pac, with attached heat bayonet, 2 spare e-pacs stored on hip armor; beam machine gun, powered by replaceable e-pac, 2 spare e-pacs stored on hip armor, with optional attached grenade launcher, 1 round; 2 x sturm faust, rocket-propelled warhead, stored on hip, hand-operated

A new version of the Zaku Zeitgeist whose focus is space combat, the Zeitgeist Zwei (or Zaku-ZZ) is the next step in the evolution of the Zeitgeist series of mobile suits. Although it can be fielded for ground combat, it's principal purpose is space combat. While quite similar to the standard Zaku-Z and able to use all of the same weapons (though it upgrades from the heat saber to a pair of beam sabers.) the Zwei mounts an enhanced backpack equipped with more maneuvering verniers and more powerful rocket thrusters. By removing much of the equipment that is not needed in a zero-g environment, more internal space is freed up in the Zwei, allowing it to be equipped with additional verniers and larger fuel propellant tanks.
Last edited by deathpony on Wed Apr 04, 2007 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yuusha Tokkyu Might Gaine

Wow, I must say: You're Zakus looks like something I wouldn't wanna mess with :shock:
Tell me bats, what are you really scared of? Failure to save this cesspool of a city? Not finding the Commissioner in time? Me, in a thong?-Joker Arkham Asylum

My father was a wheel! THE FIRST WHEEL! And you know what he transformed into?! NOTHING! But he did it with honor!-Jefire, Transformers 2
deathpony

THEY SKURRRRRY ^_^
Tiga

hmm your zaku is pretty nice by the look of it that Ms would be hard to deal whit
ZZ Gundam

Wow, a Zaku and GP04 parts together, I think I've seen everything. Nice job on the Zeitgeist Zwei, I just love Zaku-based designs.
Mecha Gaming Forum A place for mecha friends.
Ascension

The Jegan Dunn looks MUCH better in Titan and Zeonic colors... Both of those factions, unlike the standard EFSF, had enough of a freaky prototype fetish to actually deploy a freakishly skinny thing like that.

And the Zeitgeists are looking less and less like Zaku I's with each new variant... :lol:
Don't call it a comeback...
...in fact, it's best if you forget I was ever here before.
deathpony

thanks guys... :oops:
Josh

I'm in love with the Zaku Zeitgeist Zwei.

All your designs are very nice, great job on all of them!

I also love the German names. :P
EZero8

The Zeitgeist Zwei looks awesome. A nice blend of Zaku and GP04. 8)
ShadowCell wrote:"Poor fool, ShadowCell!" you say. "You can't win against fandom stupidity with the Power of the Mod!"
deathpony

This will be the last of my Zaku I mods (for now...) and since I haven't done a whole lot of high powered units i thought I'd make the last one the best one.

It is called the Zaku Messertänzer (pics are at the bottom)

Model number: ZMS-107HM
Code name:Zaku Messertänzer
Unit type:limited production ultra high-mobility mobile suit
Accommodation: pilot in panoramic monitor/linear seat cockpit in torso
Dimensions: head height 15.0 meters
Weight: empty 22.2 metric tons; max gross 44.0 metric tons
Construction: titanium alloy/ceramic composite on movable frame
Powerplant: Minovsky type ultracompact fusion reactor, output rated at 2800 kW
Propulsion: rocket thrusters: 2 x 19000 kg, 4 x 16700 kg; 2 x 17500 vernier thrusters/apogee motors: 38
Performance: maximum thruster acceleration 3.40 G; 180-degree turn time 0.75 seconds
Fixed armaments: n/a
Optional fixed armaments: beam saber stored in shield hand carried in use, beam saber stored in recharge rack on back hand-carried in use;
Optional hand armaments: mega gatling gun, beam machine gun, powered by replaceable e-pac, with attached heat bayonet, 2 spare e-pacs stored on hip armor; beam machine gun, powered by replaceable e-pac, 2 spare e-pacs stored on hip armor, with optional attached grenade launcher, 5 rounds; 2 x sturm faust, rocket-propelled warhead, stored on hip, hand-operated; 200mm bazooka; 6 tube missile launcher

This is it, this is the ultimate evolution of the Zaku, the Zaku Messertänzer. There has never been a faster, meaner, more agile Zaku than this. Bristling with 38 directional verniers (even one on top of each hand, also makes for a hell of a rocket powered punch) and enough thrust to move a moon, this is a mobile suit for only the most talented (and crazy) pilots out there. Not only is it able to wield a large array of beam and ballistic weapons in addition to it's pair of ultra high output beam sabers, it has the armor and the fuel capacity (thanks to it's heavily armored external propellant tanks) to slug it out during the longest and hairiest of battles. Though their high cost forces them to very limited production, just the possibility of one of them appearing on the battle field is often enough to make even the most battle-hardened veteran turn tail and run.

PICS:

Ground Colors:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v289/ ... Ground.png

Desert Colors:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v289/ ... Desert.png

Space Colors:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v289/ ... -Space.png

Deathpony Custom Colors:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v289/ ... thpony.png

One thing I like about your Zakus: They look like there NOT cannon fodder! In fact, just a squad of those sounds like they could give Amuro, or Kira a run for there money.
Tell me bats, what are you really scared of? Failure to save this cesspool of a city? Not finding the Commissioner in time? Me, in a thong?-Joker Arkham Asylum

My father was a wheel! THE FIRST WHEEL! And you know what he transformed into?! NOTHING! But he did it with honor!-Jefire, Transformers 2
deathpony

Yeah, as much as I love the Zaku, I hate that they're so easily disposed of. It makes me a sad panda. :(
ZZ Gundam

I think I may be in love. The Messertanzer is truly perfect. Every part fits so well. This may be the best Zaku oriented franken I have even seen, well at least until you make another one. Great job. :D
Mecha Gaming Forum A place for mecha friends.
Turinu

Why would the one built for ground... well, more specifically, why would the Ground Colors (Same for Desert Colors) one have propellant tanks on its back?

I mean based on the name of its color scheme it's the ground combat variation, and I'm pretty sure large propellant tanks on the back of your MS will be a hindrance while on the ground. You should remove them for its ground colors variant, but that's just my opinion. :o
deathpony

Shori wrote:Why would the one built for ground... well, more specifically, why would the Ground Colors (Same for Desert Colors) one have propellant tanks on its back?

I mean based on the name of its color scheme it's the ground combat variation, and I'm pretty sure large propellant tanks on the back of your MS will be a hindrance while on the ground. You should remove them for its ground colors variant, but that's just my opinion. :o
I thought about that. I really did. I thought about removing the propellant tanks and capping off a few of the verniers for ground use...but I had been working on that franken for most of the day and was just ready to call it done. :) Maybe later.
ZZ Gundam wrote:I think I may be in love. The Messertanzer is truly perfect. Every part fits so well. This may be the best Zaku oriented franken I have even seen, well at least until you make another one. Great job. :D
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Shori wrote:Why would the one built for ground... well, more specifically, why would the Ground Colors (Same for Desert Colors) one have propellant tanks on its back?
So they can have a quick getaway when the going gets tough?

deathpony

Yuusha Tokkyu Might Gaine wrote:
Maybe I can put some nice casters on the ends of the prop-tanks so they can drag along the ground. :)
Turinu

Yuusha Tokkyu Might Gaine wrote:
That wouldn't exactly work when bogged down by gravity. While the tanks would still work it wouldn't be a strong enough force to move the Zaku on the ground.
deathpony

AND NOW FOR SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT

THE ACGUY II

I don't really feel like coming up with specs and fluff for this one, just know that it's basically the best aspects of the acguy and the z'gok mixed to gether....a Z'Guy of sorts ^_^

6 x 105mm autocannons in head
2 x beam cannon one per hand
bad mamma jamma claws

Standard Colors: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v289/ ... cguyII.png

Char Colors: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v289/ ... uyIIca.png

Ramba Ral Colors: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v289/ ... uyIIrr.png

Amuro Ray Colors (why not?) http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v289/ ... uyIIar.png
Last edited by deathpony on Fri Apr 06, 2007 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EZero8

The Acguy isnt love anymore... :cry:

Anyways, this is definately a good design. It makes the Acguy look more fearsome. Good job.
ShadowCell wrote:"Poor fool, ShadowCell!" you say. "You can't win against fandom stupidity with the Power of the Mod!"