deathpony's MS hangar 3/26 It's muthahumpin colorin' time!

The place to share your artwork.
deathpony

Remember: the head isn't the only place that a camera can be mounted. (take a look at the shoulder thrusters for instance)

Speaking of the shoulder thrusters, they're from the Improved Nemo Sword Proto-E in "Tyrant Sword of Neofalia"
Shori wrote:OMIGAWD IT SUCKS U USE SIMMONS ART U NEWB.
deathpony

ZeBaron

deathpony wrote:Kitsune Deathpony Custom
*WARGASM*

I gotta say, the other two color schemes really weren't doing it fr me; the darker colors with that bigass Neo Zeon emblem make it look that more menacing.
Well f*** my a**...IT'S A DECEPTACON!!!
SolidSpidr

wow you have been busy!
so many mechs!
concept- threw this out there way back when you did the zeon style deathscythe and i haven't seen anything on it so here is:
-Zeon style Heavy Arms
-Zeon style Altron
your the franken god so choose what ever versions you feel will work best
:twisted:
“The school of the undefeated East!”
“The winds of the king!”
“Zenshin!”
“Keiretsu!”
“Tempa Kyoran!”
“Look! The East is burning red!”
-Master Asia

Click me!, Click me!
OddlucK

Loving the emblem and the checkered patterns in the middle of the mech. Nice, unique touches. Looks great!
Zangetsu

Hello? What happened to this tread? I'm really starting to miss deathpony's brand of mobile suit.
"Paladin Anderson, Executioner Anderson, Bayonet Anderson, Dust to Dust Anderson, Assassin Anderson, Regenerator Anderson, Killing Judge Anderson"-Millennium Soldiers
charrx93

ditto. this thread and Mr. Deathpony's awesome customs is large part of the reason I joined this forum.
yeehaw
deathpony

Hey guys....

Sorry I've been MIA.

Since early November I've been in the middle of a divorce that is finally coming to a close on the 25th of this month, so needless to say I've been a bit...distracted.

I'm also working a new job that keeps me out of the office and on the road, so my photoshoppin' opportunities are limited.

I'm working on some new ideas though, and many of them will be....*GASP* hand-drawn!

Soooooo.....sorry for the absence, but I'll be back in full force before long.

.: deathpony :.
OddlucK

Sorry to hear about the divorce, deathpony. That sucks. :( Take your time...

as long as you return eventually. ;)
deathpony

thanks man.

I'm actually in the living room right now working on a drawing. woo-woo!
Folken Fanel

Aww, deathpony's back. Now no one's ever gonna comment on our stuff! :P

Still, good to have you back man, even though life's been rough for you these past few months. :D
Mobile Suit Gundam: Neo
It's common knowledge that 99.99% of users on Youtube are ZOINKING idiots.
Ascension

Deathpony has returned?

And he's hand-drawing stuff now?

*spit take*
Don't call it a comeback...
...in fact, it's best if you forget I was ever here before.
one-village-idiot

any body else eagerly awaiting Deathpony's next update? I know I am.

Sucks about the divorce. Sorry I can't be more empathic, but I'm a teen. Let me experience a divorce (not that I want to), and I'll get back to you.

*sits back, grabs a clock, and impatiently waits for Deathpony's next update*
deathpony

Update time!

I know I promised hand drawn stuffs, and I have come through on that promise, though they're not complete. :( I figured some sketches to whet the appetite might be better than my current offering of nothing :oops:

In fact, I only have side views going on at the moment, but some 3/4 are in the works.

This is a zaku-esque guy whose arem i have just noticed are a bit too long. Oh well. I'll fix that later. As you can see (or can you?) the feet house tank treads for improved ground combat mobility.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v289/ ... otype2.png

This is another grunt-style mech, though more in the style of Battletech than Gundam. This guy also has scooter feet (not the real name) in the form of hubless wheels attached to the ankles and smaller hidden wheels in the toe area
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v289/ ... otype3.png

And this is the head of a suit I'm currently obsessed with. It will be only 8 meters tall and constructed of tough, fibrous living tissue over a skeleton frame with natural carbon fiber/ceramic composite (read: bamboo-like wood and ceramic). It will make use of a neural link for piloting and charged plasma deflector shields. It is as of yet unnamed (and unfinished!)
PS: that IS a monoeye...can't abandon my roots.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v289/ ... type01.png

I'm pretty busy with the new job these days so don't hold your breath for updates. In fact, if any one wants to do anything with these pics feel free, I'm easy like sunday morning.
OddlucK

Good looking stuff, deathpony! I really like that head (a little Eva-esque?)! And, I don't think the first mech's arms are too long. They look fine to me, though I guess that depends on for what you are aiming.

Keep it up! :D
Yuusha Tokkyu Might Gaine

Kinda reminds me of an orbital frame. minus the crotch cockpit
Tell me bats, what are you really scared of? Failure to save this cesspool of a city? Not finding the Commissioner in time? Me, in a thong?-Joker Arkham Asylum

My father was a wheel! THE FIRST WHEEL! And you know what he transformed into?! NOTHING! But he did it with honor!-Jefire, Transformers 2
Ascension

deathpony wrote:This is a zaku-esque guy whose arem i have just noticed are a bit too long. Oh well. I'll fix that later. As you can see (or can you?) the feet house tank treads for improved ground combat mobility.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v289/ ... otype2.png
I like the arms. They sort of make it look like the love child of a Zaku and the Big O. Chest machinegun's a nice touch too.
deathpony wrote:This is another grunt-style mech, though more in the style of Battletech than Gundam. This guy also has scooter feet (not the real name) in the form of hubless wheels attached to the ankles and smaller hidden wheels in the toe area
Nice. I like this a lot. My only question is one of scale. If those slits on the front are cockpit windows, that thing's got to be pretty gigantic. Now, if they're cameras, it could be significantly smaller.
deathpony wrote:And this is the head of a suit I'm currently obsessed with. It will be only 8 meters tall and constructed of tough, fibrous living tissue over a skeleton frame with natural carbon fiber/ceramic composite (read: bamboo-like wood and ceramic). It will make use of a neural link for piloting and charged plasma deflector shields. It is as of yet unnamed (and unfinished!)
PS: that IS a monoeye...can't abandon my roots.

Very nice! I like a good semi-living mech every now and then, and that head looks great. I can't wait to see more.
Don't call it a comeback...
...in fact, it's best if you forget I was ever here before.
deathpony

Ascension wrote: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v289/ ... otype2.png
I like the arms. They sort of make it look like the love child of a Zaku and the Big O. Chest machinegun's a nice touch too.

Nice. I like this a lot. My only question is one of scale. If those slits on the
front are cockpit windows, that thing's got to be pretty gigantic. Now, if they're cameras, it could be significantly smaller.

Very nice! I like a good semi-living mech every now and then, and that head looks great. I can't wait to see more.
Thanks. I'm still going to re-do the legs or the arms just to see how it looks.

Those ARE monoeye tracks, not windows, so its sot as huge as you thought.

And thanks again on the last one, Its pretty much going to be everything an orbital frame *could* have and *should* have been, without all that silly metatron business.
Marek

@firstpost

GREEEAAT!!!! i really like your drawings!!
Mecha series currently watching: Zeta Gundam, Gundam Wing (ON-HOLD BECAUSE ITS BORING)
deathpony

ok, well i dont have a whole lot of time anymore for this stuff, and I'm sorry.

but because I miss you guys so much (and I *do* lurk from time to time...) here's a deathpony staple: a Zaku I!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v289/ ... necopy.png

I hope to get some original stuff finished at SOME point in the future.

Cheers!