deathpony's MS hangar 3/26 It's muthahumpin colorin' time!

The place to share your artwork.
Yuusha Tokkyu Might Gaine

The Big Zabowski wrote:
Folken Fanel wrote:I think it'd look awesome if he put the missiles inside the jaws.
I think part of the coolness factor of the New Zakrello is that it HAS no jaw. Though it could use another thruster where the gap currently is, it still looks fine.

I mean honestly..who puts teeth on a war machine..

... That isn't being used to clear landmines?
The person who also desinged This
Tell me bats, what are you really scared of? Failure to save this cesspool of a city? Not finding the Commissioner in time? Me, in a thong?-Joker Arkham Asylum

My father was a wheel! THE FIRST WHEEL! And you know what he transformed into?! NOTHING! But he did it with honor!-Jefire, Transformers 2
The Big Zabowski

Yuusha Tokkyu Might Gaine wrote:The person who also desinged This
THOSE ARE PAINTED ON!! I mean't honest to goodness metal teeth that are not part of the artistic prefrences of the pilot/driver/user/etc..

*sigh* Nevermind.. -_-
TRANS AM!
Yes, it's a V8.
Yes, it was a Trans Am before there was "TRANS AM."
Yes, it's mine. 8)
mcred23

The Big Zabowski wrote:THOSE ARE PAINTED ON!! I mean't honest to goodness metal teeth that are not part of the artistic prefrences of the pilot/driver/user/etc..

*sigh* Nevermind.. -_-
Ya know... I had some comment for that, but I've since forgotten it. :?

Anyway, this Zakrello II looks decent (Then again, I seem to be the only person around who isn't "TEH ZAKERLO SUX!!1!" :roll: ). The jaw, as noted, looks kinda weird, and I really like the color scheme (Although the little hearts thing on the should looks out of place at the moment). The arms are interesting, but seem a little... akward? I'm not sure, but they simply don't look right to me. Overall, it looks good but could use some work.
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')
Zeonic Glory

Um.......weren't there a bunch of US fighters during Vietnam and other wars that had teeth and a mouth painted on...??...... I think the teeth were painted on those fighters because the people who made them had a personal preference for it......

The Zakerello II does look like an incomplete skull without the jaw....hmm..... maybe Titans colors will make it not suck even more?!?!?!? (wow, that sounded wierd...) A great job on the Zakerello II though. *gives gold star sticker*
Warning: When using Minovsky Particles, please do not drive or operate heavy machinery. If you have a Newtype Flash lasting longer than 6 hours, please call 911 as this may be a sign of a serious and life threatening side-effect. Ask your doctor if taking Minovsky Particles are right for you.
mcred23

Zeonic Glory wrote:Um.......weren't there a bunch of US fighters during Vietnam and other wars that had teeth and a mouth painted on...??...... I think the teeth were painted on those fighters because the people who made them had a personal preference for it......
The Flying Tigers did that back in World War II, although the idea of painting teeth and/or mouths on aircraft wasn't limited to them and has been used by many many groups on many many aircraft (Hell, I have a model of a B-52 with a mouth painted on it! :mrgreen:).

Zeonic Glory

^ I had a feeling that Red would reply to that.....
Huh, so I was sorta right after all. (OMG, ZG was right?!?!?!?!?!?Its the apocalypse)

(Geez, Red, its a good thing you are a mod, or Chris would have to make up a lot of new ranks....)
Warning: When using Minovsky Particles, please do not drive or operate heavy machinery. If you have a Newtype Flash lasting longer than 6 hours, please call 911 as this may be a sign of a serious and life threatening side-effect. Ask your doctor if taking Minovsky Particles are right for you.
mcred23

Zeonic Glory wrote:^ I had a feeling that Red would reply to that.....
Huh, so I was sorta right after all. (OMG, ZG was right?!?!?!?!?!?Its the apocalypse)
Yeah, I guess. I'm not sure if there was any special or well known squadron in Vietnam that did that, although I do know some units did paint mouths on their aircraft.
Zeonic Glory wrote:(Geez, Red, its a good thing you are a mod, or Chris would have to make up a lot of new ranks....)
There are literally so many different ways I could reply to that. In place of them all, I'll just do this...

:mrgreen:

Mwulf

Red? Huh. I've been reading it as "M-Cred". Like a lame rapper name. :shock:
Another Day, Another Mishap.

Gundam Seed Fates
ASA (comic)
mcred23

Mwulf wrote:Red? Huh. I've been reading it as "M-Cred". Like a lame rapper name. :shock:
Obviously you never read the "Meet The Mods" thread. ^^

(Rap... with an Eddie Van Halen avatar? Come on man! :P )

ORegan

in all honesty, i liked the original zakerello better. The only thing i have a problem with on the Zakerello two is the lack of a bottom jaw. but other then that, its an awesome design. and hte missiles are a definant must for an MA :)
mcred23 wrote: Well... it's official: O'Regan is the next Hitler.
WhiteWingDemon wrote: Not to start anything, seeing as that is O'Regan's job...
ShadowCell wrote: O'Regan, quit hitting on other users.
Orrick Alexander wrote: Did anyone know that O'Regan is the reason there's no air in space?
deathpony

Thanks for the positive comments, and for those who miss the jaw and think the claw was wrong:

HERE, HAVE A ZAKRELLO II KAI
ironscythe
Location: Jaburo Base, sitting on top of an undetonated nuke.

That....is a very disturbing mobile armor.
"gero gero gero gero gero gero gero gero gero gero gero gero gero gero gero gero gero gero gero gero gero gero gero"
Hyakushiki

I think you many have redeemed the Zakerello. It's rugged!
Don't send a coordinator to do a newtype's job!
Wedge14

Being probably the number 1 fan of the Zakrello in the whole universe, i gotta say your version is quite nice. Of course i'm still partial to the original.

Keep up the excellent work!!
RPG Trinary:Creepy Zeon Magician

I'm cool, just ask anybody.

Oh and check out the RPG Section!

deathpony wrote:Thanks for the positive comments, and for those who miss the jaw and think the claw was wrong:

HERE, HAVE A ZAKRELLO II KAI
That thing looks menacing, that's for sure. Which is one thing I like about all of your designs: They look like suits I wouldn't wanna mess with
Tell me bats, what are you really scared of? Failure to save this cesspool of a city? Not finding the Commissioner in time? Me, in a thong?-Joker Arkham Asylum

My father was a wheel! THE FIRST WHEEL! And you know what he transformed into?! NOTHING! But he did it with honor!-Jefire, Transformers 2
EZero8

deathpony... you just keep making the Zakrello cooler. Good job.
ShadowCell wrote:"Poor fool, ShadowCell!" you say. "You can't win against fandom stupidity with the Power of the Mod!"
deathpony

I changed the name...RUHE didn't exactly roll off the tongue.

the GM VGS
*now with specs (I think I'm tired of writing fluff)

Model number: RGM-776
Code name: GM VGS (Verzeihen Ground/Space)
Unit type: mass production general purpose mobile suit
Accommodation: pilot only, in panoramic monitor/linear seat cockpit in torso
Dimensions: overall height 16 meters
Weight: empty 30.6 metric tons; max gross 56.2 metric tons; mass ratio 1.29
Construction: titanium alloy/gundarium alloy on moveable frame
Powerplant: Minovsky type ultracompact fusion reactor, output rated at 2160 kW
Propulsion: rocket thrusters: 4 x 20300 kg; vernier thrusters/apogee motors: 14
Performance: maximum thruster acceleration: 1.45 G
Fixed armaments: 4 x 40mm vulcan gun, fire-linked, mounted 2 per forearm; 1 x beam saber, stored in recharge rack in backpack, hand-carried in use
Optional fixed armaments: 4-tube medium missile pod, 3 round magazine per tube, mounts on shoulder; 15-tube small missile pod, mounts on shoulder; 2 x 2-tube large missile pod, mounts on hip armor; shield, mounted on either forearm
Optional hand armaments: beam rifle, powered by rechargeable energy cap. beam machine gun, powered by rechargeable energy cap, 120mm machine gun
Last edited by deathpony on Mon Apr 09, 2007 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EZero8

:shock:

That thing looks awesome... I'd definately want to fly it. Cant wait to see what its armed with. :twisted:
ShadowCell wrote:"Poor fool, ShadowCell!" you say. "You can't win against fandom stupidity with the Power of the Mod!"

Think you can design a gundam head version of it?

Naissus

Wow, that's a really good GM. What techniques did you use to color it?