25%
Black Tri-Stars Colors
13%
dark navy blue with whites and grey highlights
50%

Total votes: 8
Wedge14

Such a pity..

Okay seriously...try going with a dark navy blue with whites and grey highlights.
RPG Trinary:Creepy Zeon Magician

I'm cool, just ask anybody.

Oh and check out the RPG Section!
Zeonic Glory

Okay. The poll begins now. The poll will run for 2 days.

STALKER: Gundam poll! READYYYYYYYYYYY..............VOTE!
Warning: When using Minovsky Particles, please do not drive or operate heavy machinery. If you have a Newtype Flash lasting longer than 6 hours, please call 911 as this may be a sign of a serious and life threatening side-effect. Ask your doctor if taking Minovsky Particles are right for you.
Zeonic Glory

Now that the results are in, dark navy blue with whites and grey highlights wins! Now, I just have to recolor...
Warning: When using Minovsky Particles, please do not drive or operate heavy machinery. If you have a Newtype Flash lasting longer than 6 hours, please call 911 as this may be a sign of a serious and life threatening side-effect. Ask your doctor if taking Minovsky Particles are right for you.
Zeonic Glory

Okay the Psi has been recolored (its a bit messy though...) and here it is fresh with a new coat of paint:

http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/9855 ... damia4.png

The colors look nice on it but I didn't like how the dark navy blue reacts with the gray...
Ravager

Perhaps switching the Navy Blue to Ultramarine could help?
The Titans Test Team: They go through more mobile suits than Jerid Messa on his best day!
Ultimetemark4

A super ressurect spell to this thread! HUAAAAA! *Ressurection occurs!*

And now for a lineart in Ultimete colors, with an Ultimete Duaghtress

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j311/ ... -s37ec.png

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j311/ ... Entry-.png
Once we mass produce the Sazabi.....
Ravager

Great return from the dead in this thread!

Both MS look great and i especially like the Zanspine. What's the other MS, though?
The Titans Test Team: They go through more mobile suits than Jerid Messa on his best day!
Ultimetemark4

The other one is the Daughson(TM) which I entered into the contest
Zeonic Glory

Yeah, I've been busy on my end, so its been hard for me to find time to Franken. Thanks for necromancing the Corps, Ultimetemark.

I have an announcement to make. On June 19, I'll be leaving for Thailand again for a month. I won't get much time to use the internet over there... Sorry guys :cry: ....

I'll try to log on as much as I can.
ZGMF-X28A Nu-Liberty

Speaking of posting, since I haven't done my fair share of posting here for a LONG WHILE, I've decided to post my newest three ships for the CE universe...

Class: N/A
Name: EASFS Venator
Ship type: heavy attack battleship/mobile suit carrier
Manufacturer: Adukav Mechano Industries
Operator: Earth Alliance
First deployment: C.E. 79
Dimensions: overall length 1,137 meters; overall height 268 meters
Wingspan: unknown
Weight: unknown
Powerplant: 2x plasma-cobalt fusion reactor w/4x nuclear fission reactor, total power output rating unknown
Propulsion: 4x primary plasma pulse engine; 2x secondary plasma pulse engine; 2x tertiary plasma pulse engine
Equipment and design features: sensors, range unknown; positron reflector shield generator; auto-destruct system; 6x rocket anchor, mounted on main hull
Fixed armaments: 8x “Gottfried Kai” Mk.73 245cm dual high-energy beam cannon, fire-linked, mounted in groups of four on dorsal hull; 2x “Gottfried” Mk.71 225cm dual high-energy beam gun, fire-linked, mounted in starboard/port bow; 4x 58mm high-energy beam cannon, fire-linked, mounted in starboard/port stern; 62x “Igelstellung” 75mm automatic multi-barrel CIWS, fire-linked, mounted on dorsal/ventral hull; 4x heavy “Sledgehammer Wraith” anti-ship missile launcher, mounted in bow
Remote weapons: DRAGOON (Disconnected Rapid Armament Group Overlook Operation Network): 6x (large anti-ship unit) GDU-X11 heavy assault anti-ship beam cannon, mounted on starboard/port hull
Mobile suits: 210

Name: EASFS Victory
Ship type: heavy attack battleship/mobile suit carrier
Manufacturer: Adukav Mechano Industries
Operator: Earth Alliance
Dimensions: overall length 900 meters; overall height unknown
Powerplant: 2x plasma-cobalt fusion reactor w/4x nuclear fission reactor, total power output rating unknown
Propulsion: 2x primary plasma pulse engine; 2x secondary plasma pulse engine
Equipment and design features: sensors, range unknown; positron reflector shield generator; auto-destruct system; 10x rocket anchor, mounted on main hull
Fixed armaments: 10x quad 58mm high-energy beam cannon turret, mounted on dorsal hull; 40x “Gottfried” Mk.71 225cm dual high-energy beam gun, mounted on dorsal/ventral hull and starboard/port hull; 20x “Igelstellung” 75mm automatic multi-barrel CIWS, mounted on dorsal/ventral hull and starboard/port hull
Remote weapons: DRAGOON (Disconnected Rapid Armament Group Overlook Operation Network) system: 10x (anti-ship unit) GDU-X11 heavy assault anti-ship beam cannon, mounted on starboard/port hull
Mobile suits: 12

Name: EASFS Exactor
Ship type: heavy assault battleship/flagship/mobile suit carrier
Manufacturer: Adukav Meckano Industries; Dallas Engineering Industries; Earth Alliance Experimental Technologies Division
Operator: Earth Alliance (Atlantic Federation)
Dimensions: overall length 1,609 meters; overall height unknown
Powerplant: 4x plasma-cobalt fusion reactor w/4x nuclear fission reactor
Propulsion: 3x primary plasma pulse engine; 4x secondary plasma pulse engine
Equipment and design features: sensors, range unknown; Trans-Variable Phase Shift (TVPS) armor; positron reflector shielding system; auto-destruct system; 10x rocket anchor, mounted on main body
Fixed armaments: 6x “Gottfried Kai” Mk.73 235cm dual high-energy beam cannon; 2x “Honorius” Mk.82 225cm dual electromagnetic pulse gun; 4x quad 120mm heavy high-energy beam cannon turret; 3x M10 “Isolde” 42mm triple cannon; 2x “Valient” Mk.8 110cm linear cannon; 60x 58mm high-energy beam cannon; 60x “Honorius” Mk.82 225cm electromagnetic pulse gun; 60x “Igelstellung” 75mm automatic multi-barrel CIWS; 20x “Igelstellung II” 40mm automatic multi-barrel CIWS; 4x “Sledgehammer Wraith” heavy anti-ship missile launcher; 64x “Helldart Wraith” anti-MS missile launcher
Remote weapons: DRAGOON (Disconnected Rapid Armament Group Overlook Operation Network) system: 10x (anti-ship type): GDU-X11 heavy anti-ship assault beam cannon, mounted in starboard/port hull
Mobile suits: 36

I'm gonna bet that anyone who reads these profiles will figure out which ships I based these off of. I chose these designs to SEEDify because they seemed threatening enough to turn into EA battleships. The number of MS aboard each ship I got by splicing the fighter capacity in half.

(waiting for a mob of Star Wars fans to come and malice Nu-Lib with a shoehorn :wink: )
"That's the problem with plutonium, Craven; it's limited in its application. It's not user-friendly. But as a vehicle for regaining one's self-respect; oh, it's got a lot going for it!"
- Darius Jedburgh, Edge of Darkness, Episode 6, Fusion
Ravager

Blatant ripoffing aside, these ships have no business of existing in CE because they would be ridiculously overpowered compared to all other ships. And need i mention the Venator is CE's Dolos-Class? Recipe for disaster, that one.

You also do not mention any catapults on each of these ships. And what does EASFS stand for? Earth Alliance...what?
Ultimetemark4

And for my next show a-blob, behold, the Ultimete Custom ZAKU I!!!!

Good Version
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j311/ ... Custom.jpg

Bad Version
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j311/ ... custom.jpg
Ravager

Sweeet! My kind of rough-and-tumble grunt suit 8)
Draco Starcloud

Why does it have clips for the 120mm machinegun when it doesn't have one?
Chris wrote:IMMA CHARGIN MAH MAHQ @_@
Draco's Lair - Latest Update: 1/9/10
lalahsghost

Is the AR able to adapt to the 120mm drums also?
Ultimetemark4

Ummm, yeah, I just liked that gun better............. Small inconsitency is no matter! Hehehehehhe:evil:
Zeonic Glory

Greetings from Soviet Thailand :!:

ZG's back to drown people in recolors! (I can't get lineart without internet, so........I've mostly got recolors...)

http://img71.imageshack.us/img71/106/ze ... oloom9.png

http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/8209/g ... lorzf1.png

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/5540 ... rs1ym0.png

Uh, oh. I can't seem to get any more pictures through Imageshack for now. Something about "Zero Sized Reply".

Oh well. Expect about 6 recolors, 2 original units, and 1 command unit.
KainFenris

Oh put yourself back away your not done yet.

Return when you can take the decent time to recolor properly in mspaint or learn to use PS or GIMP

those re-colors make me want to stab out my eyes.
Draco Starcloud wrote:O_o Who let that freak M'Quve have a Gelgoog?
Wingnut

KainFenris wrote:Oh put yourself back away your not done yet.

Return when you can take the decent time to recolor properly in mspaint or learn to use PS or GIMP

This qualifies as a deliberate, and unwarranted, attack on another member based simply on their skill level in re-coloring artwork.

It has also earned you a warning and if you do this again you will be banned.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Turinu

KainFenris wrote:Oh put yourself back away your not done yet.

There's something known as constructive criticism, and this certainly isn't it. Rather than insulting the quality of his art you should try giving him pointers to improve it.

EDIT: Ninja'd. D: