Orange, white, and yellow like the LaGOWE
25%
Black Tri-Stars Colors
13%
dark navy blue with whites and grey highlights
50%

Total votes: 8
Zeonic Glory

Well, I have been too busy to work on Frankening this week and I'm leaving for vacation tommorrow. I'll be on hiatus for about a week. I'mma gonna have somma fun in Thailand! Bye for now.
Warning: When using Minovsky Particles, please do not drive or operate heavy machinery. If you have a Newtype Flash lasting longer than 6 hours, please call 911 as this may be a sign of a serious and life threatening side-effect. Ask your doctor if taking Minovsky Particles are right for you.
ZGMF-X28A Nu-Liberty

This is just a little dabble that I got the idea from Draco Starcloud's Hyperion 105 Dagger. It's basically a 105 Dagger on Hyperion Gundam steroids. Sorry if it sounds unoriginal.

Model number: GAT-01A1
Code name: Dagger (aka “105 Dagger”) Nu-Lib Custom
Unit type: mass production all-purpose multi-mode mobile suit
Manufacturer: Earth Alliance (Eurasian Federation)
Operator: Earth Alliance (Atlantic Federation)
First deployment: C.E. 71
Accommodations: pilot only, in standard cockpit in torso
Dimensions: overall height 18.00 meters
Weight: max gross weight 57.20 metric tons
Construction: unknown
Powerplant: ultracompact energy battery, power output rating unknown
Equipment and design features: sensors, range unknown; hardpoint for Striker Packs; laminated armor (improved type of heat-resistant ablative gel DPX-30)
Fixed armaments: 2x “Igelstellung II” 40mm multi-barrel CIWS, fire-linked, mounted in head; 2x ES01 beam saber, stored on hips, hand-carried in use; 2x “Romteknica” RBW Type-7001 beam knife, battery powered, mounted on legs, hand-carried in use; 2x 12.5mm anti-infantry machine gun, fire-linked, mounted in feet; 2x “Armure Lumiere” mono-phase lightwave shield, mounted on forearms
Optional hand armaments: M703 57mm high-energy beam rifle, power rating unknown; “Zastava Stigmate” RFW-99 high-energy beam submachine gun, mounts “Romteknica” RBW Type-7001 beam knife, powered by battery pack “clip”
"That's the problem with plutonium, Craven; it's limited in its application. It's not user-friendly. But as a vehicle for regaining one's self-respect; oh, it's got a lot going for it!"
- Darius Jedburgh, Edge of Darkness, Episode 6, Fusion
Draco Starcloud

That's almost identical to my intention. My Hyperion Dagger has no beam knives on its legs and a Lightwave Shield only in the left arm. The rest sounds like mine though.
Chris wrote:IMMA CHARGIN MAH MAHQ @_@
Draco's Lair - Latest Update: 1/9/10
ZGMF-X28A Nu-Liberty

Like I said, sorry if it was unoriginal. I used your Hyperion Dagger as a springboard.
"That's the problem with plutonium, Craven; it's limited in its application. It's not user-friendly. But as a vehicle for regaining one's self-respect; oh, it's got a lot going for it!"
Draco Starcloud

I'm sorry if I came across as angry or annoyed. They're good stats.
Chris wrote:IMMA CHARGIN MAH MAHQ @_@
Draco's Lair - Latest Update: 1/9/10
ZGMF-X28A Nu-Liberty

Thanks, Draco. Sorry if I sounded a little ill-tempered myself.

These ideas come to me randomly, either by seeing or listening.
ZGMF-X28A Nu-Liberty

This is what I would call “a sick and twisted idea in my head”: Wing Gundam Zero (Endless Waltz version) standing on its head; in other words, a demonic looking monster version of itself. I call it the XXXG-00W0D Wing Gundam Daemon! It’s functionality is primarily the same as its opposite, Wing Zero, however there are some subtle differences.

- The wings coming out of the back are more like a cross between Deathscythe Hell’s and Wing Zero’s.
- I added three more weapons: I replaced the central camera in the chest with a beam cannon, added a pair of grappling anchors (Big O style) to the forearms and clawed fingertips.
- The color scheme is also changed to a combination of red, brick red and black.
- The feet now have spikes extending out of them.
- There is a clawed mouthpiece on the head instead of the standard Gundam mouth.
- The V-horns extending out of the head and slightly curved to form “horns”.

Model number: XXXG-00W0D
Code name: Wing Gundam Daemon
Unit type: transformable mobile suit
Manufacturer: NEMESIS R&D Facility, Jupiter Command Station
Operator: NEMESIS
First deployment: AC 198
Accommodation: pilot only, in standard cockpit in torso
Dimensions: head height 16.8 meters
Weight: empty 8.0 metric tons; max gross weight unknown
Construction: gundanium alloy
Powerplant: ultracompact fusion reactor, power output rated at 3732 kW
Propulsion: rocket thrusters: 88150 kg total
Equipment and design features: sensors, range unknown; ZERO System combat computer/pilot interface in cockpit; self-destruct system
Fixed armaments: 2x machine cannon, fire-linked, mounted in torso; 2x beam saber, stored in recharge racks in wing binders, hand-carried in use; 2x grappling anchor, gundanium chain-fed, mounted in forearms; 10x armored claw, mounted on fingers; beam cannon, mounted in chest
Optional hand armaments: twin buster rifle, can be separated into two separate single-barrel buster rifles

If anybody is willing to franken this beast, I’d greatly appreciate it. I’ve always wanted to see Wing Zero standing on its head in the flesh.

Also, if anybody has any suggestions on how to make it look even more demonic, please say them.
Zeonic Glory

ZG is back from vacation and this thread shall be back from the dead.

Here's a design of mine I call the Psi Gundam:

http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/1363 ... damfh7.png

Model number: NTGU-00
Code name: Psi Gundam
Unit type: Newtype use ultrahigh efficiency mobile suit
Manufacturer: Newtype Miliz
Operator: Newtype Miliz
Accommodation: pilot only, in ejectable panoramic monitor/linear seat cockpit in torso
Construction: gundarium alloy on movable frame
Powerplant: nuclear reactor, output unknown
Equipment and design features: sensors, range 22000 meters; Psychischer Vergrößerer system
Fixed armaments: 2 x vulcan gun, fire-linked, mounted in head; large beam saber, stored recharge rack in back of right shoulder; beam saber, stored in recharge rack in left forearm, hand-carried in use
Optional fixed armaments:short shield, mounted on left forearm, mounts two barreled machine gun, stores beam pistol
Optional hand armaments: beam shotgun, fires a scattering beam, powered by reactor, 100mm machine gun, clip fed, has attatched grenade launcher
Remote weapons: 6 x fin funnel, stored on backpack storage rack, each funnel mounts a beam gun and two micromissles

The First Newtype Gundam Type MS developed by the Newtype Miliz. It has slightly lighter armor than most mass production units and sports many thrusters and verniers. It has two beam sabers: one normal and one hyper, which carries a longer and thicker beam. Its shield mounts two machine guns and stores one beam pistol. It also has funnels equipped with micromissles and beam guns and carries a beam shotgun (think of it like its a protable scattering beam cannon). Its equipped with the experimental Psychischer Vergrößerer system which can cause the fin funnels to go into overdrive. Fin funnel overdrive causes the funnels to glow with a blue light and temporarily move at incredible speeds. This powerful system can only last 6 minutes and will only work with powerful Newtypes.

I'm thinking of writing a fanfic about a war between Newtypes and Oldtypes and wanted this to be the "main character's Gundam".
Warning: When using Minovsky Particles, please do not drive or operate heavy machinery. If you have a Newtype Flash lasting longer than 6 hours, please call 911 as this may be a sign of a serious and life threatening side-effect. Ask your doctor if taking Minovsky Particles are right for you.
Wingnut

Not a bad design, but any sane pilot, and even most of the insane ones would demand a different paint scheme then that one.

Also, that beam saber on the right side of the unit doesn't appear to be attached to any part of the suit. It's like the only thing holding it on the shoulder is duct tape or something.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Zeonic Glory

I'm sorry, but I really liked those colors..... :oops: *sits in corner*

I guess I'll recolor it tommorrow...........

Well, at least it isn't pink. *sneeze* Meer! Lacus! *sneeze*

As for the beam saber, there is a rack on the back of the shoulder.
(ZG made. ZG never makes sense........ :lol: )
Ravager

Good to hear you're back ZG! Good weapons loadout, but i agree with Wingnut, the colours really should be changed
Zeonic Glory

Hm.... Who wants ZG to do something interesting?

*SOMEONE IN THE BACK OF THE ROOM:YES! NOW GET ON WITH IT!*

I will let people submit suggestions for the Psi's color scheme. I will make a poll based on the first 3 or 4 suggestions. The poll will run for one or 2 days. The Color Contest starts......NOW!
Ravager

Since this is your own design, it's fair that you should be the one picking the colours and letting the audience give their bottomlines :wink:
Zeonic Glory

I want to be of service to people. I want people to pick the colors they think would work.

Also, I think I had gone colorblind while making the Psi :lol: .
Ravager

You sure did :wink:

For starters, how about Purple-and-White like the Zeta Unit 3's scheme?
Zeonic Glory

Okay. So we have to color suggestions (Ravager's and Nu Lib's), 2 more and we shall begin voting.
one-village-idiot

Uhm, It may be just me, but how about Black tristars colors?
Zeonic Glory

Okay. 3 suggestions. 1 more and the voting shall begin. (BTS colors are a good suggestion. Everything is sexier in BTS colors :P )
Wedge14

Leopard print!! A million unwanted children where created over leopard print....it needs to be immortalized by being transfered onto a gundam!!
RPG Trinary:Creepy Zeon Magician

I'm cool, just ask anybody.

Oh and check out the RPG Section!
Zeonic Glory

Errr........ I don't think leopard would be appropriate on a high performance Newtype Gundam. That and I'm not good at things like leopard skins...